MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
aww...cherry is so awesome! she puts up w/ those guys...hehehe...ok, i'd put up with mart too! awesome...she's so funny...i love her voice too...calming, not high and pitchy like others...and i think she does have comic timing...can't wait to see this one! ...like a korean boy idol?...hmm...thai version of Coffee Prince? well, hopefully it airs soon!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i showed this clip to my sis.. n she was like wow whos that guy lmao.. haha i told her.. its cherry .. n she was like wow she is handsome as a guy kekeke.. xp. lol.. hahahah...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..i dun like Mart much but i tink i'll tune in on this lakorn just because there's another hot guy in here..."Cherry"!!...LOL...in tat clip love the part wen they ask her wat a man would do after he pee's..she says "wash my hands" and they said now they know she's not a man because man don't wash their hands after they pee..lol..funnie

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..i dun like Mart much but i tink i'll tune in on this lakorn just because there's another hot guy in here..."Cherry"!!...LOL...in tat clip love the part wen they ask her wat a man would do after he pee's..she says "wash my hands" and they said now they know she's not a man because man don't wash their hands after they pee..lol..funnie

Hehe thats funny but kind of gross haha guys dont wash there hand haha :lol:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber

Hehe thats funny but kind of gross haha guys dont wash there hand haha :lol:
totally agree...so hilarious...and if guys don't wash their hands after using the bathroom...man, that's just "unsanitary"...yeah, i'm not much of a Mart fan either...but i just keep holding out that dude will improve his acting...and if not...well he'll be good eye candy! in other words, i want to like him!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahahahhahahaha its too funnie kekeke... i dont even want to ask my dad or bros kekeke lmao... hahahahaha.. xp..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I watched the clip for this and love Cherry! She's one of my fav Thai Actress! I'm not a fan of Mart but I can't wait to watch this!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
does anyone know if we should even hold our breaths for a summer release...or will it be more towards fall...fall...eh...don't want to think about that yet...summer...yes freedom...and hopefully w/ the release of this lakorn, freedom to watch it!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i say its more in the fall cuz they just started filming same time as jai rao which was like 1-2 months ago