MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Though it's a little bit drag, but I don't feel it boring at all.
From the full summary I've read, there will be many cute and funny scenes between Baipai and Hma Wat. I hope they will not cut any of them off.

Here's the male version official MV, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6PjcPXe8ag
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :yahoo: thank you so much. i don't know which version i like better. i love both the guy and the girl versions of this song <3
GASP more cute scenes between them YAY! i hope they don't cut any of them either.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
From the full summary I've read, there will be many cute and funny scenes between Baipai and Hma Wat. I hope they will not cut any of them off.

Thank you kindly for sharing all three MV and also for your continuous subbing of MKKW :D
The MV actually gave us some spoilers too.....

joey

sarNie Adult
Not at all...but I should probably warn you one of my mom's best friend is seriously in love with P' Smart so she'll be fighting you and me tooth and nail... :tease: :arrg: :spin:
haha...thanks for the warning, but i'm all up for it. i'm willing to fight to the death if needs too. lol. :lol:

there is the link of cherry ....she go to promote her lakorn ..Maekha Khanom Wan...yesterday...
http://www.khemupsorn.com/promotdarmar1.html
thanks for the link luvcherryonly. cherry looks pretty there and wow there are so many people that want to take pictures with her. haha..cherry was fixing her mouth a little there for a sec. since she had been smiling so much for the cameras. :D

thanks for the mv wishy! this one has some sad scenes in it and i cannot wait to see it. i'm so happy that there will be more cute scenes of pai & p'wat. :yahoo: yes, i hope they don't cut any of those scenes either.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :yahoo: thank you so much. i don't know which version i like better. i love both the guy and the girl versions of this song <3
GASP more cute scenes between them YAY! i hope they don't cut any of them either.
i agree with you rr. i love both versions of the song. each has their own appeal to it that make me luv them both the same. :wub:

Thanks for sharing
Cherry has quite a crowd! Am glad there are others who are enjoying mae ka kanom waan as much as I am :clap:
yep she does have quite a crowd. i'm happy too that there are many people who like mkkw and cherry as much as us. :clap:

joey

sarNie Adult
i'm so excited for tomorrow :D i can't wait for what's going to happen next ^^
me too. :yahoo: tomorrow episode will be different from the past weeks' episodes that we've been watching by the look of it. i'm not sure how i'm going to handle myself seeing p'wat going to get locked up. i think by the look of some scenes in mv 2 & 3 by wishboniko, p'wat is going to try to break up with pai. the crying of pai in mv 4 makes me wanna cry along with her. :lmao: gosh i hope their sad moments won't last that long.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
me too. :yahoo: tomorrow episode will be different from the past weeks' episodes that we've been watching by the look of it. i'm not sure how i'm going to handle myself seeing p'wat going to get locked up. i think by the look of some scenes in mv 2 & 3 by wishboniko, p'wat is going to try to break up with pai. the crying of pai in mv 4 makes me wanna cry along with her. :lmao: gosh i hope their sad moments won't last that long.
I know what you mean when I saw that scene I felt so sorry for pai too :lmao:
I know I will have mixed emotional feelings watching the next couple of episodes :wub: :( :lol: :lmao: :yahoo: :huh: :eek:

joey

sarNie Adult
I know what you mean when I saw that scene I felt so sorry for pai too :lmao:
I know I will have mixed emotional feelings watching the next couple of episodes :wub: :( :lol: :lmao: :yahoo: :huh: :eek:
haha CherryApple, i like how you put those mixed emotion icons. it does represent all the feelings right there. i know i will have mixed feeling too but maybe a little more on the sadder side with some crying mixed with it. :( :lmao: btw, how do you able to place all 8 icons in your comment? the most i can place in 1 comment section is 5 and no more because they won't allow me to do it. anyways, i cannot wait for tomorrow to come for ep.12 and then ep.13 on tuesday.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
haha CherryApple, i like how you put those mixed emotion icons. it does represent all the feelings right there. i know i will have mixed feeling too but maybe a little more on the sadder side with some crying mixed with it. :( :lmao: btw, how do you able to place all 8 icons in your comment? the most i can place in 1 comment section is 5 and no more because they won't allow me to do it. anyways, i cannot wait for tomorrow to come for ep.12 and then ep.13 on tuesday.

Im not too sure why it wont work for you but I just kept placing them and it was fine....... this is actually my first time doing that and it looks pretty cool ;)
I have to wait till tmr too and in the meantime I love reading all your posts and everyone elses aswell ^_^

joey

sarNie Adult
Im not too sure why it wont work for you but I just kept placing them and it was fine....... this is actually my first time doing that and it looks pretty cool ;)
I have to wait till tmr too and in the meantime I love reading all your posts and everyone elses aswell ^_^
mmm... i wonder why it doesn't work for me then. i think 5 icons are good enough though since most of the time i don't use more than 5. actually, i'm not only think yours looks pretty cool but awesome as well. :D

same here girl. while waiting every week for mkkw, i like to come here and read yours and every one elses comments. it makes me feel happy and the waiting for the next eps. become bearable. you girls are my lifesaver! :clap: i tend to get a lot of feedbacks, links, and other good stuffs from you guys in here. being here and participate with all of you is awesome. i love it! :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
^thanks for sharing CherryApple. i luv the bloopers so much. it looks like they have a lot of fun and laughter while filming mkkw. :lol: gosh i feel so bad for cherry; she looks so exhausted. lmao at the commentator lady; her voice just crack me up big time. :loool: she is right about mart. he should've stay still instead of helping out since he doesn't make the situation any better. i think it's still cute of him though for trying to help out. yes thanks wishy for the clip and the subbed. i luv it! :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh Toon, it is on! I can lift up to 145 pounds.

I can’t wait to dl this week episodes.