Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
^^^^ I never seen that lakorn, but yeah I was pretty sure it's all been done!!! Nothing is really original anymore. Thanks for the complement even though I don't think i can accept it b/c apparently it's been done before. Hopefully it's a comedy since the one with Num sounded like a drama. Based on the title to me it sounds like a comedy. Usually from previous lakorn if the title has words from other language (mostly English) it's a comedy. For example, "Madam Yee Hoop" "Soda kup Chai Ying" "Sai Pai Part Time" and that all I can think of right now.
[post="162401"][/post]​
That's true. You mentioned an interesting point, iamnowhere. LOL. So what does Tee Ruk mean?

I hope this lakorn has a touch of drama, action and comedy. The more variety it has, the better it will become. I really want to see Pat and Por kick ass!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
This lakoorn is going to be so sweet and romantic if Por and Pat are in here.
[post="162711"][/post]​
Yeah, I can sure agree on that, KristyS!! :w000t: Pat and Por has provided us with awesome lakorns. All of their works are well worth the anticipation...

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i cant wait any longer, i want to see this lakorn now! this is torture!lol....ahh im goin krazy hahaha...man i love pat n por, i think alot of ppl know that haha, i hope theres gon be alot of kute and romantic scenes together..im also hoping for a "willin" scene between the two....sorry i just had to say dat lol....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
omg i cant wait any longer, i want to see this lakorn now! this is torture!lol....ahh im goin krazy hahaha...man i love pat n por, i think alot of ppl know that haha, i hope theres gon be alot of kute and romantic scenes together..im also hoping for a "willin" scene between the two....sorry i just had to say dat lol....
[post="162729"][/post]​
Bou, you are so funny. :loool: I'm dying of the anticipation, too!! Hmmm...a willing scene? That would be cute. I believe we both love Pat and Por equally. LOL. I hope we will hear more about it soon...It's too bad the lakorn won't air until next year. Darn!! That's just too long of a wait...

Bou

sarNie Adult
next year is too long!!! ive been wantin to see them onscreen ever since barb ruk talay fun!and now that its actually happenin its airin next year?lol call me impatient.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
omg NEXT YEAR!?
Are u serious I cant wait that long either especially cuz the title sounds so cheesy hehehee "Mafia Tee Ruk" hahaha Mafia my love? ^_^
Gosh next year I'd probably grow OLD from the wait LOL

Anyone has a clip of the lakorn?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
next year is too long!!! ive been wantin to see them onscreen ever since barb ruk talay fun!and now that its actually happenin its airin next year?lol call me impatient.
[post="162787"][/post]​
Me too. I've been waiting for Pat and Por to pair up since Barp Ruk Talay Fun. LOL. I know it's been a long wait, but I'm sure it will be well worth it at the end...I'm just thankful to see the two pair up. Now we will get to witness more heart-warming, adorable and fun-loving scenes. This lakorn will get me hyped every day, anticipating the details. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mango said:
omg NEXT YEAR!?
Are u serious I cant wait that long either especially cuz the title sounds so cheesy hehehee "Mafia Tee Ruk" hahaha Mafia my love? ^_^
Gosh next year I'd probably grow OLD from the wait LOL

Anyone has a clip of the lakorn?
[post="163094"][/post]​
You're funny, Mango. :loool: I'm waiting to see the clips, too. Hopefully, it will be available soon. I would love to see the pictures as well.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMG!Next year :shocked: ?Why does all of Pat and Pors lakorn have to come out next year?i hate this oh well i guess i'll just have to follow up on their updates.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
OMG!Next year :shocked: ?Why does all of Pat and Pors lakorn have to come out next year?i hate this oh well i guess i'll just have to follow up on their updates.
[post="163156"][/post]​
I know. It sucks that we have to wait until next year for all of Pat and Por's lakorns...I believe it's for Pat's sake, though. She's got a whole load of projects and she is trying to balance all that with her school work. It's understandable...School has to come first before work.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well at least she still has time to play lakorns.I guess that's the good thing.Por doesn't go to school anymore right? cuz he is 28.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Well at least she still has time to play lakorns.I guess that's the good thing.Por doesn't go to school anymore right? cuz he is 28.
[post="163802"][/post]​
Por's done with school. He earned a bachelor's degree in Management a while ago. I'm not sure if he pursued his Master's degree because I saw a recent photo of his graduation. He may have earned a Master's degree as well.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
Por's done with school. He earned a bachelor's degree in Management a while ago. I'm not sure if he pursued his Master's degree because I saw a recent photo of his graduation. He may have earned a Master's degree as well.
[post="164204"][/post]​
Thanks for the info :p .You sure are a big fan of Pat and Por.