Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. I'm at school right now ja, Kashie^^. They restrict students from going to Youtube. I'll add you when I get home. Just 3 more days!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kristy!! the new teaser!! **scream** chakrit makes me wanna cry!! goodness his acting ability...ummm?? anyone know wat his name is gonna be in the lakorn?? i'm alwaise interested in his lakorn names...eheehee...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, the guy you like, tinah^^.

Chakrit's name is Cheunling(Cheunling), Pat is Pakboong, Por in Mint, and Pitta is Teuy Yong...

You're welcome^^. The thanks goes to Noiki^^.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^is he gonna be the bad guy?..if so, thats gonna be hot. love actors in bad guy roles. he looked so hawt in the pic w/pat. i hope to see him in more lakorns

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
He looked way hotter in the 2nd teaser.lol... He's one of Chakrit's henchman that is ordered to bodyguard Pat. He's the JienHao dude that is supposably the guy that Pat is close with.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i need to go watch it!..waiting for someone to upload it on youtube cuz my comp is so slow.

aww. his role isnt all that important then. they should give him leading roles and then he could get with pat. tehehe

kristy, could you post a SC of him from the teaser?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't ja tinah :( . the file that I got is not a media file so I can't cap anything out from it. I also already, uploaded the teaser on youtube. Both teasers.lol...His role might not be that big, but if he's Pat bodyguard, then there should be lots of him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yay! ^_^

is he on the recent teaser that noiki uploaded?..cuz i saw 2 teasers on youtube but didnt see him on there. but yeh, atleast he'll be around pat.

aww. that sucks.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, i could do Sc of it then. let me go check it out. hehe

whats his real or full name again?..i forgot

edit:i just saw it. at first, i thought he was ace lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
you press print screen and ctrl on your keyboard than paste it on paint or whatever program you have.

oh thanks kristy.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kristy all u do is hit the print scr. button on ur key board then crop out the picha...and there u go..eheehee

can't wait!!! chakrit...chakrit..chakrit...LOL "Cheunling" i forgot tat he'll have a chinese name...ehehee..i dunno..but i'm still stuck w/ tat "Panin" name from Kul Ruk Game...eheehee...and his name from "Ban Bajatorn" how would u spell his name from tat lakorn??

-eheehe i wuz all excited cuz Mafia Tee Ruk is now up here in the "Pinned Sections"...whaaw..gettin' nervous...