Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So much for being a mafia but has a bad aim.lol. Shooting his own wife. Isn't Pat suppose to be near Chakrit though? Pat was behind Por.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You're welcome, P'Prissy... Awww. Now I'm sad :( . Today's episode had to patnkrit, only patnpor. i guess the hugging and running away scene b/t kritnpat is next week... patnpor looked pretty and cute in the rain though.

ee ta mafia bah. tamai mai bpai gnor kao episode nee laow!? mo ho laew nah... yaak doo chack sweet, sweet ah!!

pat gor dai tae kittueng kao nai meung thai... laew ja bpai nee kao mah ton raek tamai?

katia

sarNie Hatchling
lol, you are so funny KristyS, btw your signature is so hot, everytime you post a comment, i pause and watch the pat&Krit scene.LoL, just can't get enough of these two. i don't think that Krit is gonna shoot PAt, (people just dnt shoot the person they love) just cause he's a mafia doesnt mean that he's different. NO, i don't think Krit has gone insane. I think it's just the camera angle

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome, P'Prissy... Awww. Now I'm sad :( . Today's episode had to patnkrit, only patnpor. i guess the hugging and running away scene b/t kritnpat is next week... patnpor looked pretty and cute in the rain though.

ee ta mafia bah. tamai mai bpai gnor kao episode nee laow!? mo ho laew nah... yaak doo chack sweet, sweet ah!!

pat gor dai tae kittueng kao nai meung thai... laew ja bpai nee kao mah ton raek tamai?
N'Kristy,your signature always look beautiful. Chakrit is not gone insane but LOVE the one. LOL

Pai

sarNie Egg
Mahnchao is me dudes, Kristy. I'm using my sister's accoutn right now... Anyways, here's a clip of the preview thanks to Sunny.

http://www.mediafire.com/?e1xqmo19wws

Chakrit's gone insane. Shooting his own wife that might be pregnant too.lol. Seems likeit came from a differnet angle though. Maybe it's one of Pat's silly dream again?!
Right, that's what I thought also. It's Pat's silly dream. There is no way that Khun Sheun will harm the woman he loves most.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Right, that's what I thought also. It's Pat's silly dream. There is no way that Khun Sheun will harm the woman he loves most.
If that really Pat dream, it would be funny and sad, because she always have a weird dream.LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ehehee..finally finish episode ten...LOL...awwww...so cute...

anywayz...wahh! i hope it's another of Pat's silly dreams...LOL...wow! but it'll be something if he did reallie shoot her...first time ever tat pra'ek shoots the nang'ek on purpose...but maybe it's his evil twin Thoi <--- LOL

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I did not enjoy watching this episode at all because of all the conflicts and stuff. Man, Por is trying to get Pat back and Chakrit should go to Thailand to get Pat back. He said he had priorities to take care of in Hong Kong but if Pat was his number 1 priority then he should go get her back. I was very sad to see Chakrit shoot Pat;hopefully, it was a dream.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm sorrie but Por is reallie pushing my buttons...argh! Kristy tat scene in ur banner..i juz wanna snatch the gun and shoot Por....waaaahhh!! and Pat is kinda annoying too...eeekk! i dunno but somehow i feel tat Pat & Por's relationship in tis lakorn is soo unrealistic...come on they spent like 2 days together...i dun tink they're love could get tat strong...tat's Por's willing to die ova her...and act like it's impossible to go on living w/ out her......nonsense and chakrit is annoying too...shoot Lily alraedie would you..argh! Chakrit i still love you though...u're juz too hot...eheehe

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i am definitely getting annoyed with Pat's character.... she was excellent and now....she's getting on my nerves, swinging back and forth between the guys.... she also knows that Chakrit's sister likes Por....but yet....*shakes head...

i don't know if i want to continue anymore....it's making me sooooo mad now!!!!!! i think i'll just wait until the ending comes out first before watching the middle parts...

CTR

The Realist guy here period
i am definitely getting annoyed with Pat's character.... she was excellent and now....she's getting on my nerves, swinging back and forth between the guys.... she also knows that Chakrit's sister likes Por....but yet....*shakes head...

i don't know if i want to continue anymore....it's making me sooooo mad now!!!!!! i think i'll just wait until the ending comes out first before watching the middle parts...

I was thinking the same thing. To much drama. It makes Pat look like a ... in this lakorn. Going back and forth. Now I can understand why Chakrit would her. hehe. :D :lol: Look at how he reacted when he thought that she slept with one of his bodyguards.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This is the ending part. Pat's going back to stay with Krit forever and Pat's gonna be consistant and Por's gonna understand that Pat doesn't like him and actually loves Krit. Everything gets better again next episode... lol you girls.lol. I have to watch that little scene myself. It's just so hot and it makes me blush... :wub: ...

Pai

sarNie Egg
I did not enjoy watching this episode at all because of all the conflicts and stuff. Man, Por is trying to get Pat back and Chakrit should go to Thailand to get Pat back. He said he had priorities to take care of in Hong Kong but if Pat was his number 1 priority then he should go get her back. I was very sad to see Chakrit shoot Pat;hopefully, it was a dream.
Definitely, it's just a silly dream of Pat. Don't worry. There's no way that khun Shuen will shoot her.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:eek: why would I mess with you girls head and said Chakrit shots Pat out of the blue? lol I saw in the preview so thats what I share ^_^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oh dear....The beach scene was heartwarming. Pat and Por are just precious!! They were holding hands and having such a wonderful time. The passionate hug in the cave, the I love you messages and the running in the rain was AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I love seeing Pat and Por in their comfort zone. If only these scenes would last forever in Mafia Tee Ruk, then this lakorn would have been cherishing.... :D Pat and Por are perfect for one another. Their chemistry ROCKS!! I just love them dearly!!

Chakrit and Oh are getting on my last nerves!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........why couldn't it be a :w-scene-pop-corn: .....stupid alarm clock....funnily enough that happens to me too often....I would dream about my hunny bunny Chakrit but then my stupid alarm clock would wake me up first ....darn it I never get to the juicy part...hahahahaha .... I'm sooooo perverted but who can blame me or Pat....that man is tooooooo sexy..... sexy....sexy....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

BTW does anyone have the theme song to MTR .... cause the one in BM is from the actual lakorn....i want the one that doesn't have that beginning sound from the lakorn....thanks in advance if someone does...if not then that's ok too....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think its more of a tease like pat's dream lol cuz why would chakrit want to shoot his own lover. they probaly want the viewers to tune in to the lakorn.