Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
wahh I wang dee na, because you seem sad thinking its ending this week so I wanted to tell you so your at least more happy that its ending next week! :angry: :lmao: :spin:
kop koon mak na ka, but it's still painful. knowing that there's only 2 weeks left and the last week only has neung episode :spin: .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
4 ja kashie, 4 lol still heart breaking though.

offtopic: so they're really breaking apart? is it because of dan? i heard it's because of him :(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dun know...why does everyone say tat?? i dunno..now all i want to do is go sit in my closet and cry...esp after those Ken & Noi engagment pichas too...oh! goodness...my heart can't it take anymore...felt like throwing out all tose D2B & DB albums...even tat autograph I got from Dan....wahhh!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i dun know...why does everyone say tat?? i dunno..now all i want to do is go sit in my closet and cry...esp after those Ken & Noi engagment pichas too...oh! goodness...my heart can't it take anymore...felt like throwing out all tose D2B & DB albums...even tat autograph I got from Dan....wahhh!
Awww. Poor Kashie :( . I though you like Ken and Noi together. Just too heartbreaking to see your sweetheart go away? lol You even got an autograph from Dan? Wah. Now I'm jealous :( . I hope they're not reall splitting, because my heart will go... from half to nothing but littles bits shattered around!

tinah

sarNie Coma
its okay kashie. they will eventually get marry sooner or later and january is just around the corner. well, they are officially marry now. we just gotta accept the fact that ken is fully taken. i wonder will he take a break after SB?..i hope not so soon.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Me either :(. Has anyone seen epi 12 yet?... Darn thing! I can't hear a cound in my com!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Spoilers thanks to Sunny :lol:
The whole thing was another Pat dream.lol... Ooh! Seems like there's gonna be another willing between Chakrit & Pat because Chakrit steals Pat to this some sort of house. Alone... :loool: . What a bad a**.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just knew chakrit wouldnt do such a thing. why would he hurt his own lover. but gosh, pat be having the weirdest dreams lol.

another willing?..gees. i dont think ive seen a lakorn with that many willing than rape and a baby all at once :lol:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
haha.. totaly knew the shooting scene was a dream.. why would chakrit do that to the person he loves.. haha.. funny thing was that he was about to shoot himself too but then she woke up.. omg.. willing scene! can't wait.. and from the previews of episode 13.. looks like por might take a little revenge on pitta..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow! That's hot! I can't believe there might be another willing.lol. Naruk jung loie!! Pat has some odd dreams. :loool: . Chakrit about to shoot himself? That's a good scene too see.keke. Currently dling epi 12. Can't wait to get more scenes. :lol: .

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! That's hot! I can't believe there might be another willing.lol. Naruk jung loie!! Pat has some odd dreams. :loool: . Chakrit about to shoot himself? That's a good scene too see.keke. Currently dling epi 12. Can't wait to get more scenes. :lol: .
I can't wait to see that, why is Pat like to have a weird dreams, maybe because the R and Willing scene with Krit make her like that. LOL :lol:

xoxo033

sarNie Hatchling
WHAAAT????? its end next week???
Damn now my weekend wont be the same cuz no more MTR
gonna miss da hottie mafia and cutie pat nooooooooooo
is pitta mix??? cuz she kinda look sumwhat spanish idk
i totally love her style in da movie so gorgeous while pat is in her cutie pie style so damn adorable
it cant be end next week

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
WHAAAT????? its end next week???
Damn now my weekend wont be the same cuz no more MTR
gonna miss da hottie mafia and cutie pat nooooooooooo
is pitta mix??? cuz she kinda look sumwhat spanish idk
i totally love her style in da movie so gorgeous while pat is in her cutie pie style so damn adorable
it cant be end next week
That's what I totally thought too, but she's full thai I think... Aww. Come on. Let's not think about it ending :( .

The r/willing I guess had a lot of effect on pat's emotions.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg!!! I'm am about to laugh my lungs out. :loool: . That dream was weird!! :loool: . Chakrit would totally pull out for a bad guy.lol. He was like "This is what you get. You forgot what you promised me? You promised you'd stay with me forever." His eyes were like... you b**ch, just die... He even said kae :loool: . When he was about to shoot Por it seemed like he was a crazy guy. Then he was about to shoot himself, he was like "jum awai na woie... boom! and Pat was like "Mai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" . :loool: . I laughed so hard that I even hitted my head. Owww!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That Bon dude is also funny, giving advices to Chakrit. :loool: . Chakrit's so stupid. He doesn't know what to do.

xoxo033

sarNie Hatchling
Omg!!! I'm am about to laugh my lungs out. :loool: . That dream was weird!! :loool: . Chakrit would totally pull out for a bad guy.lol. He was like "This is what you get. You forgot what you promised me? You promised you'd stay with me forever." His eyes were like... you b**ch, just die... He even said kae :loool: . When he was about to shout Por it seemed like he was a crazy guy. Then he was about to shoot himself, he was like "jum awai na woie... boom! and Pat was like "Mai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" . :loool: . I laughed so hard that I even hitted my head. Owww!
that's what he said???? lol
he so childish. lol just like wen i forgot my promise with ma lil niece
i watched it but i didnt understand a word lol
i almost choke ma noddle when pat scream after the dream lol
first dream is hot and sexy but the second is.. :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
that's what he said???? lol
he so childish. lol just like wen i forgot my promise with ma lil niece
i watched it but i didnt understand a word lol
i almost choke ma noddle when pat scream after the dream lol
first dream is hot and sexy but the second is.. :lol:
:loool: agree. pat screamed like there was no tomorrow.

1st- hot!!!
2nd- laugh your lungs out :loool:

anoi90

sarNie Egg
can someone please translate the part:
What did Pat's friend say to her that made her cry so sadly and accepted the proposal from Por?
what did Pat say to Krit that made both of them sadly at the end of the epi. 12?
thank you all

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
can someone please translate the part:
What did Pat's friend say to her that made her cry so sadly and accepted the proposal from Por?
what did Pat say to Krit that made both of them sadly at the end of the epi. 12?
thank you all
Lady done serving...

Poo: Pak Boong, why don't you go back to P'Mint? He loves you a lot.

Pat: I don't want to hurt his feelings. I wouldn't be fair if my heart already has someone else.

Poo: But Koon Cheun is going to marry Lily.

Pat: I know, but I still can't get over it yet.

Poo: I understand, but there's no point in waiting for him like this. If he really loved you, he wouldn't have letted you get away to eay. Look, till now, he's still not coming to get you. Maybe, he might feel relieved that you're finally out of his way. Don't forget, he's a mafia. He might have thought that if he were to marry someone, it should be someone like a mafia. So they can understand each other.

Pat thinking... Goes in and cry.