Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
wah. seems like everyone here either speaks hmong or khmer. close to thai though.

far from innocenthe is... but at times... he's so, so cute like a little kid I could be hugging all day... :spin:
Me too, btw I love Kashie and your banners. N'kristy can you make me a banner when Pat try to kiss krit but then he woke up. I love that scene so cute. hehe

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
thanks kristys for the translation, yes!, its friday i can't wait to watch the next part, it looked really good because chakrit losses his memory and sad because it would end this weekend.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah. Epi 15 is the ending. Wonder if anyone has info on it... SUre, P'Priaay. I'll do it as soon as I get home^^.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
why does it have to end already!!! i love chakirt&pat.. they are one of the best on-screen couple ever!!! here's my prediction of the last episode..

CHAKRIT LOOSES HIS MEMORY.. GO LIVES WITH THE NANG'RAI.. PAT GOES AND ASKS HIM TO COME BACK.. HE DOESN'T... SHE BEGS THE NANG'RAI.. SHE DOESN'T LET.. SO MAYBE PAT DECIDES TO GO BACK TO THAILAND AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDENT CHAKRIT REMEMBERS EVERYTHING AGAIN AND RUNS TO THE AIRPORT AND SAYS HE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING.. I LOVE YOU... THE END!!! HOW DOES THAT SOUND? LIKE A RUSHED ENDING?

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Just got done watching the ending. It was a happy ending despite of Chakrit's memory loss. And yeah, Chakrit and Pat got married. Hope, I didn't spoil it for ya gals.

^^ Epi 15 posted in the BM ^^

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
what it ended, wow that was quick i though at lease till saturday damn, from all your information it was a rush ending!!! damn!!!!! :lmao:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aww. I knew that they were going to get married cuz of photoshoots back... lol anonymous, your banner of krit and anne is pretty cool. i'm going to dl it now.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
*sniffs* omg... parts of the ending were kinda sad. i'm crying right now... i'm serious too.

is it just me or chakrit has an accent?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
they had a mini firecracker scene? dao pak boong and cheunling...

also, is it just me or they cute a few sweet scenes out? like scenes between kritnpat? maybe i skipped it?

lol they had bloopers too.lol. krit is so funny.

now i'm out of lakorn to watch and look up for every week. i guess i won't be watching anymore lakorns for awhile... more to look out for in life lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Here you go... Seriously. Did I miss some scenes or something? That little firecracker scene and the scene where Pat jumps into Por arms or the scene where Pat goes to closes Krit's eyes kinda like peekaboo. Did I miss those??? I'm confused. Someone answer me. Anyway, here are 30 sc.lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
argh! so episode 15 is the ending...argh! i'll be back to talk about it..it's gonna take me a while 2 get ova tis one...

which of the lakorn magazines is the best one? i wanna buy the lakorn magazine for mafia tee ruk...