Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Pitta and Mann will be the 2nd couple..

oh Chatchai is thinking about putting Marshas son in his next lakorn..i would love to see that!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm glad to know that Mann and Pitta will also be in Mafia Tee Ruk. There's four beauties to check out. Heheh...

According to a recent news that Kristy translated at Pat and Por's forum, Pat will take the role of "Pak Boong". So that means, the storyline that Kristy translated earlier sounds accurate. Yay!! I'm really going to enjoy this lakorn!! :yahoo: The plot is unique and interesting....

tinah

sarNie Coma
According to a recent news that Kristy translated at Pat and Por's forum, Pat will take the role of "Pak Boong". So that means, the storyline that Kristy translated earlier sounds accurate. Yay!! I'm really going to enjoy this lakorn!! The plot is unique and interesting....
yeh i know. since Pats name is "Pak Boong" then that means the storyline kristy translate is correct..if so, thats great :yahoo: did you know P'Gai is helping Chatchai direct this?..it should be interesting..are they still going to China?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm not sure either........tinah,how come I can't see the picture of Marsha's son?

Oh,and about the Marsha's son being in this lakorn they said that it's up to Marsha......

Yeah,the summary that they gave us might of been right, because they said that there would be a second pr'ek and n'ek and when i summarized it it had a sencond girl and guy in it.

Is Marsha's son with the guy that she got a divorce with?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
yeh i know. since Pats name is "Pak Boong" then that means the storyline kristy translate is correct..if so, thats great :yahoo: did you know P'Gai is helping Chatchai direct this?..it should be interesting..are they still going to China?
WOW!! P'Gai is helping direct Mafia Tee Ruk. That's the greatest news ever because P'Gai's projects are the best!! :arrg: I just realized that Por is the p'ek in many of P'Gai's recent lakorn. He must see Por's shining potential. LOL. I really hope the film will take place in China. That would be awesome to see Pat and Por together in another country. They might have a chance for some off-screen romance. Hehehe...I'm just dreaming again... :loool:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure either........tinah,how come I can't see the picture of Marsha's son?
Oh,and about the Marsha's son being in this lakorn they said that it's up to Marsha......
Yeah,the summary that they gave us might of been right, because they said that there would be a second pr'ek and n'ek and when i summarized it it had a sencond girl and guy in it.
Is Marsha's son with the guy that she got a divorce with?
The script must have been written before the second pair of nang'ek and p'ek were chosen. It's all cool because I love the storyline. It's the best of the best!! I'm already falling in love with Mafia Tee Ruk. It's going to be my number one lakorn. :drool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Do you guys see Por as the type of Chinese guy?My sis said that he doesn't go with a Chinese type of role,but Man would and then I started arguing with her LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
WOW!! P'Gai is helping direct Mafia Tee Ruk. That's the greatest news ever because P'Gai's projects are the best!! I just realized that Por is the p'ek in many of P'Gai's recent lakorn. He must see Por's shining potential. LOL. I really hope the film will take place in China. That would be awesome to see Pat and Por together in another country. They might have a chance for some off-screen romance. Hehehe...I'm just dreaming again...
it's probaly because Por is hot right now, so hes taking advantage of it.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
As I said, Pat and Por are really hot right now and almost about every director wants them in their lakornsLOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
OMG BIG NEWS!!!..AOM AND CHAKRIT WILL BE IN THIS LAKORN TOO!! :yahoo:

Edit: sorry its actually Pitta and Chakrit