Mafia Tee Rak-(Methamahaniyom)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OH! My! FREAKING goodness!! ice-creamgirl look where ur obession has taken you and US...LOL

love the music videos...esp. the third one.but shayne ward dude...i love tat man!! ahh! you should totallie make another MV w/ his song "Breathless" tat's my new song i'm currently listenning 2 24/7..ahh! thank you..forget the Jungle Fever it's Mafia Fever...LOL

:loool: I love my obession...Seriously I think it is an obession because everytime I hear a song I'm always thinking oooohh that one part will go good with this song..or ooohh this part would be perfect..lol..I'm starting another one with Jagged Edge-Goodbye. Wow I'm loving what I have so far..But this ones kind of tricky..I have to go waaaaay back and forth from episodes...I will do one of Breathless..That was orgionally my plan..To just do one mv with Breathless...But as you can see I got too caught up and now I'm hooked again! :yahoo: :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: Ok here's my Jagged Edge MV..LOL enjoy..I hope you all like it..I was half asleep while making it! haha :loool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF3ZIcuh550 But now I can't sleep..I'm feeling so ZESTY..Gosh my day can't get any better..I finished my mv and another thing happend over at clubatichart..(but it's hush hush) :yahoo: Gosh this mv is kinda sad..I can't help but smile though..hehehe so I'm trying to hold my cheeks down..but then I just end up laughing :loool: :yahoo:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol You should be proud of yourself^^. Nice videos!! Hey, do you think you can make one with Alicia Keys' new song "Like You'll Never Hold Me Again"? I think that would go super perfect!!

Nvm. I think I'm gonna do the Alicia Mv one myself and see how it comes out :loool: I just need to dl the episodes again :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ice CreamGirl..sorrie but is there another name Kashie can call u by instead of tat whole icecream tingie...sorrie...

but thanx for the song...i thought i had it but guess not...LOL..and love the new MV...someone made me hate Jagged Edge but still love the MV..esp. the beginning we/ P"Krit is just there thinking away...and LOL i still remember how u described his tear "big fat" ...LOL

i'm living for ur "Breathless" MV..**drools**

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ice CreamGirl..sorrie but is there another name Kashie can call u by instead of tat whole icecream tingie...sorrie...

but thanx for the song...i thought i had it but guess not...LOL..and love the new MV...someone made me hate Jagged Edge but still love the MV..esp. the beginning we/ P"Krit is just there thinking away...and LOL i still remember how u described his tear "big fat" ...LOL

i'm living for ur "Breathless" MV..**drools**
LOL I'm glad you guys like my MV's! Makes me so happy :kiss: LOL I had to put that big fat tear in there...It's what makes me go goo goo gaa gaa! :loool:

Yay! The megaupload files still work! I'm going to dl it tomorrow and make my own personal mv of them lol
I'm looking forward to your MV's KristyS! I was going to make one with that Alicia Keys song..But I want sure what scenes to put in..I've still got to make one for that scene where he tells her he loves her and starts hitting his chest..lol :yahoo:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Forget it.lol. It's too much to dl everything over :( . Icecreamgirl, could you make the mv using Alicia Keys's song? I'd totally love to see it.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Forget it.lol. It's too much to dl everything over :( . Icecreamgirl, could you make the mv using Alicia Keys's song? I'd totally love to see it.
LOL ok..I'll try too..I'm not sure what clips to put..Any suggestions?...I'm thinking about doing one with pitta (i love her and her curves) and por..using usher-seperated.... :huh:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Aww. You know how Pat and Chakrit were hugging like crazy and stuff? Some sad moments between them would be nice using Like You'll never see me again.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i thought this lakorn was okay but i couldn't finished it because of the pitta girl..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whoow Kristy miss isn't even the word anymore..i'm just literally dying now..goodnes i dun wanna watch ANYTING at all...juz Krit 24/7...i tink i'm gonna start on his old lakorn Muang Maya juz to fill in the gaps...plus i heard tat it was good so can't wait...i tink i'll start after Song Kham Nang Fah ends...eekkk!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Did you see IceCreamGirls' banner? I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I was like... Whoa!!! I'd never thought I'd see a Thai scene like that.lol. Just look at Krit taking that girl!!!!

I miss this lakorn!! I shouldn't listen to the song. makes me remember the old days... Omg... Why am I crying?

P.S. In the meantime, I'll stare at Kashie's banner... Mario is so HOT!!! Like I said before teen gangster hotness!!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:drool: Man I just made a new MV using the hot scenes from Yaowarat. I used the song breathless..Doesnt really go with it but I didnt know what else to but..I wanted something sexy..But oh well... It should be up in a bit. Again it was so distracting making it. My banner is ok. It's so choppy..I'm still trying to find a tutorial on how to make a video gif with photoshop. I kinda used the one that muddie posted up but I got really confused so I stoped.
new mv is not pg! :loool: