Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur|Completed-22 Chapters Total

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Awwies! I SUPER LOVE IT!!! Thanks a bunch RR! That pic of Aum is absolutely handsome!!! Aff looks gorgeous!!! Thanks you so much! ILY!<33​

n_naruk

Omg! It's gorgeous! Believe it or not but I screamed when I saw this 2nd one! Lmao! Both posters fit the concept of the story. Thanks you so much RR!!<333​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i havent read this fic yet but i stumbled on the posters... waaahhhhh love them.. hehe.. great job rr...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Omg! It's gorgeous! Believe it or not but I screamed when I saw this 2nd one! Lmao! Both posters fit the concept of the story. Thanks you so much RR!!<333​
you're welcome :) also. LOL. I believe that you screamed :D well I'm glad you like them both ^^

n_naruk

Chapter 4 Part 2

The movie was over. They walk out of the theater.

Dan: So, what do you think of the movie?

Aff: It was good.

Dan: Scary?

Aff: Um…not really (she lie)

Dan: Sure about that? I saw you covering your eyes throughout the whole movie.

Aff: It was scary but not THAT scary.

Dan: Ok, if you say so. (looks at his watch. It’s 5:20pm) So what do you want to do now? Hungry?

Aff: No not really. You?

Dan: Just a little bit but I don’t want to eat yet.

Aff: What do you want to do then?

Dan: You pick this time. Since I pick the movie.

Aff: No, you go right ahead. I’m fine with anything.

Dan: Um, how about the arcade? (Dan puts a big smile on his face)

Aff: Sure (laughs)

They started walking to the arcade when all of a sudden, some kid bump into Aff and she fell on the floor.

Aff: Ow! (still on the floor)

Dan: Aff, are you alright? (helps Aff up)

Aff: Yea, I’m fine.

Dan: Kids these days. (still holding onto Aff’s arms)

Aff: Uh…(notice that Dan is still holding onto her arms)

Dan: Oh (quickly lets go of Aff’s arms) Sorry.

Aff: It’s fine and thanks.

They went to the arcade as Dan wanted to. Dan was having a blast with playing the games and getting Aff to play with him. After they played so many games. They decided to take pictures in the picture boot in the arcade.

First pose: SMILES. Second pose: GOOFY FACE. Third pose: KISSY FACE. Aff only. Dan just smiles. Fourth&Last pose: Supposed to be the both of them smiling at the camera. But Dan just stares at Aff while she was the only one looking at the camera.

After the picture printed out. They each kept a copy. After the arcade, they went to eat dinner at the restaurant Thai Palace, nearby Center Pointe. After dinner was done, Dan took Aff home. It’s nearly 9pm.

Dan park his car in front of her driveway.

Aff: Thanks for everything today.

Dan: Did you have fun?

Aff: I had a lot of fun. Thanks again and see you tomorrow at school. Good night. (with that said, Aff grab her school bag and purse and got out of Dan’s car)

Dan, having a long stare at Aff as she walks inside. Dan then left once Aff’s figure disappeared out from his eyes.

----------

Aff walk through the living room, about to walk up the stairs.

Ann: Where have you been all day?

Aff: School. (walks up to her room and close the door and lock it.)

Ann follows Aff to her room.

Ann: Aff…Aff…open the door (knocks on the door)

Aff didn’t answer.

Ann: Aff! (pounds on the door) Open the damn door right now.

Aff: (opens the door) What do you want?

Ann: Why didn’t you come home with Aum like I told you to?

Aff didn’t answer.

Ann: Where did you go after school?

Aff: I just went to hangout with a friend that’s all.

Ann: And why didn’t you call or text me?

Aff: My phone died during school today. I forgot to charge it last night.

Ann: It doesn’t matter. You should know better. (Ann, trying not to raise her voice at Aff but she couldn’t hold it in anymore) We went over this too many times already. You know you’re suppose to let me know if you’re going to be somewhere after school. So I’d know and wouldn’t have to be worry about you. And I wasn’t the only one that was worrying about you. Rome, Rita, Ken and Aum. Especially Aum. He wouldn’t even wanted to go home earlier until he sees you home safe.

Aff: I’m sorry, ok?!

Ann: That’s what you always say every time! Yet still does the same.

Aff: Well, I said I was sorry! What else do you want me to do?! Lock me up in the house and not go anywhere?! Why won’t you do that then!

Ann: That’s not what I meant. Aff, you’re my only sister and I love you so much! I just don’t want you to go the wrong way. I want you to realized more of having responsibilities of what you do. You’re not a kid anymore. It doesn’t take that much to just call or text me.

Aff: Ok. I got it! (about to close the door but Ann stops her)

Ann: I’m not done. (Aff stood there, trying not to look at Ann) From now on, Aum will be the one to pick up in the morning and dropping you off at home after school just like before.

Aff: WHAT?!

Ann: Either that or don’t go to school at all. You can just stay home all day long! Or better yet, I’ll send you back to stay with auntie and uncle in Chiang Mai.

Aff: What?! You can’t do that to me!

Ann: Want to bet? Either do as I told you or I’ll send you back to Chiang Mai. You got me?

Aff: Fine. May I be excuse now?

Ann: Don’t forget to do your homework.

With that said, Aff close the door and Ann went to her room.

----------

Ann: Never in my life that I’ve ever yelled at her like I did today. Was I too harsh on her, mom and dad. (looking at her parents portrait and tears started to come down Ann’s cheeks) I wish you two were still here. That way she won’t be like this. I’m not a good sister at all for letting Aff being such a stubborn, hard headed. Mom, dad, I miss you two so much.

----------

It’s nearly 11pm. Aff just got done with her homework. She fix up for bed. She just lay down in her bed, trying to sleep but couldn’t. Some of the words that Ann said kept coming in her mind.

Ann:And I wasn’t the only one that was worrying about you. Rome, Rita, Ken and Aum. Especially Aum. He wouldn’t even wanted to go home earlier until he sees you home safe.

Aff: Why am I thinking about that for?! (mumbles to herself) Go to sleep Aff! Go to sleep!!!

n_naruk

you're welcome :) also. LOL. I believe that you screamed :D well I'm glad you like them both ^^
I just can't get enough of the posters! I put the 2nd one for my laptop's wallpaper. Lmao. It's going on my celly's wallpaper too. Lol. Thanks again hun<3​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

I just can't get enough of the posters! I put the 2nd one for my laptop's wallpaper. Lmao. It's going on my celly's wallpaper too. Lol. Thanks again hun​
LOL I'm glad to hear that :D

Aff seemed to have a fun day with Dan, but that was sooo sweet when Ann told Aff that Aum didn't want to go home and want to wait for Aff to return. I feel sorry for Ann, she has to raise Aff, who doesn't listen to her and she thinks that she's being so harsh on her.

n_naruk

Chapter 5

The next morning, Aff got up extra early to get ready for school. Once she was about to leave the house Ann approach her.

Ann: Where are you going so early?

Aff: Oh, Rome and Rita are picking taking me to school today.

Ann: What about Aum?

Aff: Oh, I already told him not to come. I’ll see you later ok?! (Aff ran back to Ann and gave her a kiss peck on the cheek) I love you! (with that said, Aff left)

Ann was confused. Aff hasn’t been like that towards her for the longest time ever. But she was happy. That’s the Aff that she knows.

Half an hour later. Ann was getting ready to leave for work. Aum arrived at the house.

Aum: Good morning P’Ann.

Ann: Aum?! (was kind of surprised to see Aum there) What are you doing here?

Aum: Picking up Aff for school.

Ann: She told me Rome and Rita came to get her.

Aum: They did?

Ann: Didn’t she tell you?

Aum: No.

Ann: Well, she told me she did.

Aum: It’s alright. Maybe she did but I just forgot.

Ann: Oh ok.

Aum: Good day P’Ann.

Ann: You too!

Aum left for school and Ann left for work.

----------

Rome and Rita and Aff met up in class this morning.

Rita: What happened to you yesterday?

Aff: Nothing. Why?

Rome: Well, you like disappear right after school and we were looking for you.

Rita: Not just us, Aum too! He seemed really worried about you.

Aff: You said the exact same thing like P’Ann said to me last night.

Rita: So, where did you go?

Aff: Just went to hang out with a friend.

Rome&Rita: Who?!

Dan: What’s up guys?! (Dan approach them and then turns to Aff and handed her a copy of the photos that they took from the photo boot at the arcade the night before) You left this in my car.

Aff: Oh, thanks. (took the photo from Dan)

Rita and Rome’s eyes widen when they saw the photo. Dan went to his seat in the back of the room.

Rita: You were hanging out with Dan yesterday? (she whispers to Aff)

Aff: Yea. Why you seem so surprised?

Rita: I don’t know.

Rome: (whispering) You didn’t know? Dan likes you?

Aff: We’re just friends. Nothing more than that.

Aum enters the room. The first person he look straight at was Aff. She turn away right away once she saw him looking at her.

----------

6 Weeks past by…it’s nearly the end of the school year…the day of their graduation is getting closer. During the past 6 weeks. Not much has change. Aum still takes Aff to and home from school. At some days, Dan would ask her to hang out and she would go with him, just to be away from home and Aum. Aff’s attitude towards Ann has gotten a lot better. She would tell Ann where she’d go and when she’ll be back. Aum, himself, doesn’t bother much with Aff at all. With him knowing how stubborn, hard headed she is. He just let her be.

----------

The night before graduation day.

Rita and Aff are talking to each other on the phone.

Rita: Are you ready for tomorrow?

Aff: Yea…I’m just so excited (looking at her graduation gown that’s laying on her bed)

Rita: Omg! Me too! Can’t believe we’re going to graduate college tomorrow!

Aff: I know. Time sure does fly by so fast.

Rita: I wonder if the guys are just excited as we are.

Aff: Probably. Hahaha. We should get some rest now. It’s getting late. Don’t want to be tired for our big day tomorrow.

Rita: Right! See you tomorrow girl! Good night!

Aff: Good night!

They hung up.

----------

Rita was really nervous and excited for tomorrow. She look out her window and notice that Rome’s light is still on in his bedroom. (Their bedrooms are right across from each other.) Rita step out to her balcony to get some fresh air. Rome, on the other side, came out at the same time.

Rome&Rita: What are you doing out here?!

Rome: I just can’t sleep.

Rita: Excited for tomorrow?

Rome: Yea…excited and nervous! What about you?!

Rita: Yea same here! (looks up at the sky) It’s a nice night out tonight.

Rome: Yea (mumbling to himself) You are…

Rita: (Then looks back down and to Rome and noticed that Rome is all staring at her) What are you looking at?

Rome didn’t say anything. He just smile and kept staring at her.

Rita: YO SHIT FACE!

Rome: Huh? Yea…

Rita: What the heck were you staring at?!

Rome: Um…nothing…

Rita! What are you shouting at up there?! Go to sleep! It’s late already!

Rita: Ok, mother! (shouts back at her mom then back at Rome) I’m going to bed now.

Rome: Alright. Good night and sweet dreams!

Rita: You too! Good night!

----------

“Knock knock”

Ken: You still up? (Ken knocked on Aum’s door.)

Aum: Yea. Come on in.

Ken: (enters Aum’s room) Why are you still up? You got a big day tomorrow.

Aum: I’m not tired yet.

Ken: Is everything alright? (noticed that Aum’s face seems a bit sad)

Aum: Yea, everything’s fine. I’m just thinking about some stuff that’s all.

Ken: Alright…Well, don’t stay up too late. You don’t want to be tired for tomorrow.

Aum: Krub.

“GOOD NIGHT”

----------

“Knock knock”

Ann: Aff, it’s P’Ann.

Aff: Come in.

Ann open the door and went in the room and sat down next to her little sister.

Ann: Here I bought you some cold milk. (hands Aff the glass of milk)

Aff: Thanks. (smiles at Ann)

Ann: Why are you sleeping yet?

Aff: I’m about too.

Ann: (rubs Aff on her head) I’m so proud of you! If mom and dad was still here, they’ll be as proud of you as I am right now.

Aff: I know…and I wish that they’re still here too. I miss them. (tears started coming down Aff’s cheeks)

Ann: Me too. (pulls Aff in to hug her and started tearing too)

Aff: I’m sorry for everything. For the way I’ve acted. For not listening to you and always yelling at you and giving you attitude.

Ann: It’s alright. (wipes Aff’s wet cheeks with her bare hands) You should get to bed now. You got a big day coming up. Good night na my beloved sister! (Ann gave a peck kiss on Aff’s forehead and then hug Aff once again)

Aff: I love you P’Ann!

Ann: I love you too Aff. (with that said, Ann left)

Aff set the glass of milk down on top of the drawer next to her bed. Then she hung her graduation gown in the closet. She sat back down and picks up the glass of milk, ready to drink it. As the glass got near her nose, she began to have this weird feeling going through her stomach and head. She took a sip of the milk and nearly almost threw up. She took in another drink but this time she couldn’t hold it anymore. She immediately put the glass down on the top of the dresser and ran to the bathroom. There, she threw up.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I was beginning to wonder when Aff will find out she's pregnant :D At least things are going more smoothly :)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
pregnant right after graduation lol...keep it up although the story seems to lean towards ateam love the little moments of rteam...hmmmm is aff really pregnant?? or she just having symptoms similar to it?

n_naruk

Chapter 6 Part 1

GRADUATION DAY!

Today is the big day for Aff, Aum, Rome and Rita.

Ann: Aff, breakfast is ready! (shouts to Aff, who is getting ready in her room)

Aff: Ok, I’ll be right down (shouts back to Ann)

Aff wore her light pink, strapless dress that’s long down a little bit below her knee. Her hair was curled. She had very slightly light make up on. She grab her purse and graduation gown and left them on the couch in the living and went to join Ann in the dining room for breakfast.

Ann: You look lovely.

Aff: Thank you. (sits down)

Ann: Well, hurry up and eat. Aum will be here in a little bit.

Aff: What you make for breakfast this morning?

Ann: You’re favorite. Shrimp and pork rice soup.

Aff: Yum! Sounds delicious! (she sniffs in the smell of the rice soup from the bowl) *Coughs* (Push the bowl away from her)

Ann: What’s the matter?

Aff: It stinks.

Ann: What? (sniffs in the smell of the soup) No it doesn’t. Just try it.

Aff scoop up a spoon of the soup and was about to eat it but she drop it back on the bowl.

Aff: I can’t eat it. It really does stinks.

Ann: Alright then. Just drink some milk. I’ll go make something else for you. (gets up)

Aff: No, P’Ann. It’s fine.

Ann: You have to eat something before you go. You’re going to be hungry. The ceremony isn’t short.

Aff: I know. I’ll be fine. (takes a drink of the milk *Gulp* Drop the glass back down on the table and ran to the bathroom)

She got in the bathroom and close the door shut. There, she threw up. Ann follows her.

Ann: Are you alright? (knocks on the door)

Aff: Yea, I’m fine. (washing up her mouth)

*Honk honk* It was Aum. Ann went out to see him.

Aum: Good morning P’Ann (walks into the house)

Ann: Aff will be right out.

Aum: Ok krub.

Aff washed up. She got her purse and gown from the couch in the living and walk out to Aum and Ann.

Aff: Ok, I’m ready.

Aum thought to himself “Wow, you look so cute”

Aum: Here, let me help you with that. (grabs the gown from Aff)

Aff got a sickening look on her face when Aum came close to her.

Ann: You two go now before you’re late for your ceremony practice. We’ll see you later.

Aff and Aum got in the car and left. The whole car ride to the school was like a nightmare for Aff. She was having hard time breathing, having to be near Aum. She felt like throwing up so many times. She was just feeling sick. Which made Aum wondered. Is she ok? Why is she being like this?