Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur|Completed-22 Chapters Total

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

Chapter 6 Part 2

Rita is at Rome’s house, waiting for him downstairs. Rome is still upstairs getting ready because he woke up late. Rita, who is mad at Rome for waking up late. She’s pacing herself back and forth.

Rita: (shouts out really loud) Hey shit face! Hurry up dammit!

Rome’s mom: Rita…(she approach)

Rita: Oh (looks down) Sorry mom.

Rome’s mom: It’s alright sweetie. I love the name calling by the way.

Rita: (laughs)

Rome’s mom: Is he not ready yet?

Rita: I don’t know. (looks at Rome’s mom) He still hasn’t come down yet.

Rome’s mom: Do you want met to go check on him?

Rita: Please?

Rome’s mom was about to go check on Rome when he just came down.

Rome: I’m ready. (looks at Rita) Can’t even wait for a little bit.

Rita: Well, no. You know we have to be at school early for the graduation rehearsal.

Rome: It’s not going to take that long.

Rome’s mom: (cuts in) Hey, kids. If you two kept on arguing, you’re really going to be late. Now get going.

Rome: Ok, mom. Don’t forget. Graduation starts at noon.

Rome’s mom: Jaa.

Rome&Rita: Bye mom.

Rome and Rita left. Through out almost the whole car ride, Rita kept blabbing to Rome about how he should have slept earlier the night before, knowing that he’s going to wake up late.

Rita: It’s all your fault!

Rome: Oh now what?!

Rita: We’re late because of you.

Rome: You’re still on about that? Plus we’re not that late anyways. I bet you not even half of the class is there yet.

Rita: So? Did you forget that we’re meeting up with Aff and Aum too?

Rome: They can wait.

Rita: Yea, but---

Rome: (covers Rita’s mouth with his left hand while his right hand was holding onto the sterling wheel) Either you shut up or I’m going to duck tape you!

Rita: (gave Rome a cold look and then push his off from her mouth) Yuck! Your hand tastes like salt!

Rome: (laughs) I didn’t tell you to taste my hand.

They just kept arguing the whole way to school.

----------

Aff and Aum arrived at school. Most of their classmates are already there. They’re just hanging around for another half an hour before rehearsal. Aff try to stay far from Aum as much as possible. But it’s not working.

Aum: Hey, what’s wrong with you in the car earlier?

Aff: Nothing (covering a bit of her nose) I’m fine.

Aum: Are you sure?

Aff: Yea.

Dan: What’s up guys? (he approach Aff and Aum and looks directly at Aff) You look really nice today.

Aff: Thanks (smiles)

Aum, on the other hand didn’t look too happy.

That’s my girl that you just compliment If only that was true.

Dan: So are you guys excited for today?

Aff: Very! Couldn’t really sleep last night.

Dan: Me too (smiles at Aff then turns to Aum) What about you Aum?

Aum: Yea, I guess. I’m just glad that school is finally over and I can finally work now since my brother wouldn’t let me work before.

Dan: I’m don’t want to work yet. I want to go on vacations. But apparently I have to work because of my parents.

Rome: Would you just shut up about that already?! OMG!

Rome and Rita came and join them.

Aff: What are you two arguing about now?

Dan: Yea, I can hear you miles away RITA!

Rita: Oh shut up Dan! (then gave a cold look at Rome) This dude right here woke up late and kept me waiting for like half an hour for him.

Rome: I said I was sorry. What more do you want?!

Rita: Ugh! Whatever. I don’t want to argue with you anymore.

Rome: Should have shut your mouth up since in the car (mumbles)

Rita: What was that?

Half an hour later, they started to rehearse for the graduation ceremony. It’s now nearly noon. Friends, families and relatives were all here to support their graduates.

Ann, Ken, Rome’s parents, and Rita’s parents along with her siblings were here to watch them. They all sat near each other.

Aff, Aum, Rome and Rita received their diploma!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2009!!!! THE GRADUATES THREW THEIR CAPS IN THE AIR!

They all settle out and went to look for their family. There were a lot of hugging and congrats to one another.

Aff, Aum, Rome and Rita received flowers and balloons from their families.

Ann: I’m so proud of you Aff! (hugs Aff)

Aff: Thanks P’Ann!

Ken: Congrats little brother! Now you can finally get a job like you wanted to!

Aum: Yes, I’ve been waiting for that for the longest time ever!

Rome’s mom: We’re so happy for you son!

Rome: Thanks mom!

Rome’s dad: So are you ready to go work in the company with your father now!

Rome: Sure am!

Rita’s mom: Don’t forget, you have to go look for a job now.

Rita: Do you have to talk about that now?!

Rita’s mom: Yes. It’s time for you to settle down on working now.

Rita: Ugh mom! Why can’t you be like dad and not talk about that?

Rita’s mom: Your dad is on this with me. But he’s just too scared to say anything.

Rita’s dad: Mom! Watch it!…just let your daughter go for now. It’s her graduation day.

Dan: Hey guys! (Dan approach them) Big graduation party at my place tonight. You guys should go. Aff?

Rita: I like how you only ask Aff!!

Dan: I’m inviting all of you guys!

Rome: Yea, only Aff’s name is mention.

Dan: Oh, you know what I mean. so yea?

----------

Aff: (looks at Ann)

Ann: Go ahead and go have fun with your friends.

Ken: Just make sure you don’t take Aff home too late (he told Aum)

Aum: (nods)

----------

Rome’s mom: Now, don’t get too drunk now! (points her finger at Rome)

Rome: Yes, mom.

----------

Rita: So, can I go?

Rita’s mom: Your dad and I are going somewhere tonight. I need you to watch the kids.

Rita: AGAIN?! Take the kids with you. There’s going to be other kids there too at whoever’s house you’re going to. Mom, please! Today is my graduation day. You can’t let me stay home with the kids. All of my friends are going to be there.

Rita’s dad: Just let her go.

Rita’s mom: You’re always like this!

Dan: Don’t forget! 7pm! (runs off)

They stay around there for a while more to take pictures.

First shot: Aff, Aum, Rome, and Rita.
Second shot: Aff and Rita.
Third shot: Aum and Rome.
Fourth shot: Aff and Rome.
Fifth shot: Rita and Aum.
Sixth shot: Rita and Rome: Rome puts his hand around Rita, almost hugging her. Rita thinking What the heck are you doing?
Seventh shot: Aff and Aum: Aff, who’s struggling with the sickening feeling of being around Aum. But she had to.

After their moments of taking pics, each family split up. Rome’s parents took him out to eat. Same for Rita’s parents with her siblings. Ann and Aff and Ken and Aum went together. They just stay at Ann and Aff’s house since Ann had cook before she left to the ceremony. With Aum being at the house with them wasn’t too exciting for Aff. She could barely ate anything. Aum was the worst part of all! She was feeling so sick with him around. Everyone was so curious and wondering what’s wrong with Aff. Is she ok? Is she sick? What’s the matter with her? She told them that she wasn’t feeling too well. After Aff finish eating, she excuse herself to go take a nap for a little bit. It’s still hours until the party. Ken and Aum left a little bit after Aff went up. But Aum will be back to pick up Aff for the party.

Teaser: Graduation party at Dan's house. What's happening with Aff? Is it really what she thinks it is? She was beyond in big shock and surprise!

pze

sarNie Adult
im waiting for her to find out as well as aum....

theres a tad of jealousy already...hehe ...i like that...

but update soon...i was reading the title n it said 6 complete for a min. there i thought the story ended...hehe

n_naruk

she's pregnant. but i wonder why she feels really sick around aum :( maybe too much cologne?? LOL
You'll find out in the next chapter why Aff's like that around Aum.

omg thanks... i cant wait when aff finds out...
It's almost to that moment. Lol.

im waiting for her to find out as well as aum....

theres a tad of jealousy already...hehe ...i like that...

but update soon...i was reading the title n it said 6 complete for a min. there i thought the story ended...hehe
Lol. Sorry for the lil confusion

Thanks you gals for reading na<3​

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
That’s my girl that you just compliment hhahaha that part cracks me up LOL
cant wait for dan's party lol i feel like im watching a lakorn hhaha
thank you!

n_naruk

Chapter 7 Part 1

Aff and Aum arrive at Dan’s house for the party. Once Aum park his car, Aff immediately got of the car and ran off to the side and starts throwing up. Aum ran after her to see if she was ok.

Aum: Aff, are you ok? (starts to rub her back)

Aff: (throwing up. Then pushes Aum’s hand off from her back) Ugh, don’t touch me.

Aum: I’m just trying to help.

Aff: I don’t need your help (starts to throw up again)

Aum just stayed back from Aff. He just didn’t know what to do. Rome and Rita arrived and quickly ran to Aff and Aum.

Rita: Aum, what’s wrong with Aff? (sees Aff throwing up)

Aum: I don’t know. She’s been throwing up since she got out of the car.

Rita: Aff, are you ok? (rubs on Aff’s back)

Aff: Yea, I’m fine now (done throwing up. Looks at Aum *shivers* and just turn away from him)

Aum: Are you sure you’re ok, Aff? You’ve been acting a lot like that lately.

Aff: Yea, I’m fine. It’ll be even better if you just leave me alone! (grab Rita’s arm and went inside)

Aum was hurt from hearing Aff said It’ll be even better if you just leave me alone! to him. His face became more sad.

Rome: Cheer up dude (padded Aum on his shoulder)

Aum: That’s just not like her.

Rome: Maybe she’s just sick…let’s go inside.

With that said, Rome and Aum went inside…there was a lot of people at Dan’s house. Mostly they’re all the class graduates. People were just hanging out and having some drinks. They said Dan does have the best party ever. Only because there’s free drinks. His parents never mind as along as the mess is clean up the next day without having them to deal with it.

Just a little bit after being inside the house, Aff ran to the bathroom. She couldn’t stand the smell of the alcohols flying around the room. There, she throws up again. Rita went with her.

Rita: (rubs on Aff’s back) Aff, are you sure you’re ok? (paused) Are you sure you’re not pregnant?

Aff: What?! (wipes her mouth) What are you talking about?

Rita: Don’t you think that I don’t know what you’ve been doing with Aum.

Aff: (Aff was surprised and shocked that Rita knows about her and Aum) How…did you know? He told you didn’t he?

Rita: No. Rome told me.

Aff: Rome knows too? (Aff started to get mad) That bastard, can’t keep nothing to himself.

Rita: Rome, is his best friend. Of course Aum would tell him…Unlike you, didn’t even tell your best friend about it. I have to find out from someone else. (looks away from Aff)

Aff: (feels guilty) Rita, I’m sorry…that I didn’t tell you. I just didn’t know what to do after it happened…I’m sorry…

Rita: It’s fine. (looks at Aff) But, I’m serious about you being pregnant.

Aff: How could you be so sure?

Rita: I’m pretty sure. My mom had my 2 brothers and baby sister. I’ve seen all the symptoms that she had. Just to be sure, go buy a pregnancy test and try that.

Aff: Ok, I will.

Rita: Are you going to be ok here for the rest of the night?

Aff: Um, I don’t know. If I go back out there, I think I might throw up again.

Rita: Have Aum take you home then.

Aff washed up her face and they both left the bathroom, not knowing that someone overheard their conversations from outside of the bathroom.

Aff and Aum? How can that be? He was hurt and divested by what he just heard from Aff and Rita talking to each other about.

Aff and Rita went to find Aum.

Rome: Dude, don’t drink too much. Remember that you have to take Aff home.

Aum: (chug down the corona) I know. I just don’t get her.

Rome: All you have to do is just talk to her about it?

Aum: How can I when she told me to stay away from her. It’s like she’s sick of me or something.

Rome: If you don’t ask, you won’t know.

Aff: (approach Aum) Hey, Aum, can you take me home?

Aum: (by his surprised, he look up at Aff) You want to go home?

Rome: Why so early?

Aff: I don’t feel too good. (looks at Aum) So can you take me home?

Aum: Yea (puts his corona bottle down)

Rita: But wait, how much did you drink?

Aum: Just this bottle.

Rita: Are you sure?

Aum: Yes.

Rome: I guarantee that that’s all he had.

Rita: Alright…Aff, you go home and rest up naa.

Aff: (smiles)

Rita: Take care of my best friend.

Aum: I will.

With that said, Aff and Aum left.

Rome: Come on, let’s go and have a drink with me. (puts him arm around Rita‘s shoulder)

Rita: No thanks. Who’s going to drive home if I drink with you.

Rome: Just one shot ain’t going to kill you.

Rita: Oh, you have no idea.

Rome: You’re lame. You never drink when you’re out at parties.

Rita: Like I said, one has to stay awake and drive home. (grab Rome’s arm off from her shoulder) So you go drink and I’ll just watch. (gave a really cheesy smile at Rome)

----------

Aum park his car in front of Aff’s house. He look over at Aff and found her asleep on the seat.

Aum: (unbuckle his seat belt and lean in closer to Aff and brush her hair back from her forehead) You’re such a beauty when you’re asleep. Not like when you’re awake, always moody. (he lean his face in more closer, almost kissing Aff)

Aff: (wakes up and finds Aum’s face very close to hers)

There, their eyes met up. They just glare at each other. Aum made a movement closer to Aff, about to kiss her but then he paused.

Aff: Are we at my house already?

Aum: Uh, yea (he moves back from Aff)

Aff: (sat straight up, unbuckle her seat belt, look at her house) How come there’s no lights on? Is P’Ann not home?

Aum: They’re probably out spending some times together…Are you going to be ok staying home by yourself?

Aff: Yea, I’ll be fine (smiles at Aum) Thanks for the ride.

Aum: No problem. (smiles at Aff) Rest yourself now.

Aff: I will…see you later.

Aff got out of Aum’s car. He then drove off once he saw Aff got inside the house. Just a couple of minutes after Aum left, Aff grab her car key and drove to 7 eleven. She then came back home after the 7 eleven, making sure that Ann isn’t home yet and she wasn’t. Aff went straight to her room and lock her door. She lock herself in the bathroom and try the pregnancy test. She waited, very worry for her result.

Aff: Please be negative…please be negative (she prays to herself)

With the result that came up, She was beyond in big shock and surprise!

Aff: No…this can’t be…I can’t be pregnant (tears started to come down her cheeks)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
YAY!! she's pregnant lol anyways it's quite sad and happy at the same time...i'll sure aum would be happy but aff and dan won't...update soon again

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm kind of happy that Aff's pregnant, but kind of sad since she's still very young. :( I hope this will be the link to connect Aum and Aff together :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg she is totally pregnant.. i wonder when aum finds out, what would his reaction be?? what wud aff do??? omg.... thanks..update soon

n_naruk

Chapter 7 Part 2

It’s nearly 2am. Rita drove Rome’s drunk butt home, as always. She pulled up in front of Rome’s house, open the back door and try to get his drunk butt out of the car. As she was pulling him up and out, his head almost bump onto the side top of the car.

Rita: (complaining) OMG! You’re fucking heavy you shit face! every time when we’re out at parties like that, your ass is always drunk (still complaining as she tries to get Rome in the house) And who ends up suffering?! Me!! Srita!! Always! Damn, you’re fucking heavy as heck! She finally got Rome inside the house and took him to the sofa in the living room and dropped him down there.

Rita: Ah, damn (she stretches herself) Never will I’ll let you get this fuck up again. You’re just pain in the ass.

Butler: (switch the lights on) Who’s there?

Rita: (turns to the butler) It’s just me Loong Mee.

Loong Mee: Oh, koon noo Rita. I thought it was a burglar or something. (looks over to the sofa) Koon chai Rome drunk again?

Rita: Apparently yes. Loong Mee, would you mind help me drag him up to his room.

Loong Mee: Sure thing.

Loong Mee and Rita drag Rome up to his room and set him down on his bed.

Rita: Thanks Loong Mee. I got it from here.

Loong Mee: You’re welcome. I’m off to bed now. Good night koon noo Rita.

Rita: Good night ka Loong Mee.

With that said, Loong Mee left the room and shut the door behind him.

Rita: Rome, Rome, Rome (still complaining) What would you ever do without me? (she fix him straight on the bed and pull off his socks from his feet) *Cough cough* Damn, your feet is kicking. (she throws the socks off to the side) I don’t even know why I touched your sticking socks (walks over to the bathroom to get a bowl of cold water and a cloth to wipe up Rome. She comes back out and finds Rome laying his face flat on the floor) You fucking shit face! (puts the bowl of water on top the drawer next to Rome’s bed) Now I have to get your heavy ass back up there. (tries to put Rome back on his bed. She got him up a few moments later) Finally! Now how am I going to wipe you up? (she thinks and got the shivers) I can’t believe I’m doing this. (she then took off his shirt so she can wipe up his body along with his face and arms…Rita had a moment of stare) Ah! Rita, snap out of it! It’s Rome here! EW! (she then starts to wipe him with the wet cloth) You’re pretty cute when you’re asleep and quiet (smiles) What the heck am I saying? EW! Rita just hurry up and go home. (she quickly wipe Rome’s body up and was about to get up when she felt two arms around her and hugging her.) Oh what the heck!? Rome, let go of me (she try not to shout because Rome’s parents are sleeping.)

Rome: (mumbling in his drunkenness sleep)Where are you going?

Rita: What are you doing? (try to pull herself away from him) Let go of me.

Rome: No!

The more Rita try to get away from Rome’s grip, the more he holds her tight. Rita was finally able to release herself from him. Or as she thought so. Rome pulled Rita back to him really hard that their face almost touch, looking like they’re about to kiss. He stare into her beautiful, innocent looking eyes. She stare into his drowsy, drunkenness eyes. For a moment, Rita had a smile on her face.

Rita: (she snap out from the “dreaming” world) You fucking shit face! (*PUNCH*)

Rome’s head fell back down on the pillow after being punched in the eye by Rita. He was gone.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol what would rome do without rita he'll get a black-eye the next morning

n_naruk

Chapter 8

The next day (Sunday) Aff had an early up. She took a long shower, got dress and ready to leave the house. She grab her purse and left her room and headed her way down the stairs. It’s nearly 11am.

Ann: (saw Aff and stopped her) Aff, where are you going?

Aff: (turns to Ann) I’m going out to meet Rita for lunch and then we’re going to go make prints of the pictures from graduation.

Ann: Alright. Oh and did you put all your dirty laundry in the hamper?

Aff: Yea I did. The hamper is in the bathroom.

Ann: Ok…don’t stay out too late alright? Ken and Aum are going to be over for dinner tonight.

Aff: Ok, I’ll be home before then.

With that said, Aff left. Ann goes into Aff’s room and then went to the bathroom to get the hamper of Aff’s dirty clothes. She look around the bathroom to see if there’s any other dirty clothes items. She came across and saw a “stick” figure on the floor, right next to the trash can. Ann was curious of what it may be. She pick it up and was in shock of what her eyes just saw.

----------

At Thai Palace Restaurant:

Aff: I like to have som tum (papaya salad) extra spicy, and make sure it’s sweet and sour, along with fried chicken. And also a combination pho bowl please.

Waiter: Ok (turns to Rita) And for you miss?

Rita: Damn, Aff, you must be really hungry…because I’ve never seen you order this much food before.

Aff: Oh you have no idea…order your food. The waiter’s waiting for you.

Rita: Oh sorry.

Waiter: It’s alright. So, what would you like today?

Rita: I’ll have egg rolls for the appetizer.

Aff: Oh, make that 2 orders of egg rolls please.

Waiter: (turns to Aff and smiles at her) Sure thing (turns to Rita again) and what else for you miss?

Rita: And combination ladna.

Waiter: Would that complete your order?

Rita: Yes, that’ll be all.

Waiter: Ok, your food will be ready in about 30 minutes.

Rita: Thank you.

With that said, the waiter left.

Aff: So how was the party after I left last night?

Rita: It was alright. You know just the same old. People getting drunk and acting stupid and all that you know.

Aff: How did Rome do this time?

Rita: Fuck up as always! Worst than ever this time. Ugh, he was getting on my last nerves!

Aff: You always complain and complain, yet still always taking care of him.

Rita: Yet, I don’t know why I do. (Rita, then starts to smile to herself)

Aff: What’s with the smile?

Rita: Um, nothing.

Aff: Don’t lie to me.

Rita: I’m not…

Aff: Sure…don’t tell me…(Aff then changes the subject) well, um I took the test last night.

Rita: And?

Aff: …and…it’s positive…

Rita: (choke on her drink)

Aff: How did I not see that coming…

Rita: Well, what are you going to do now? Did you tell Aum yet? And what about P’Ann, how are you going to tell her? You know she’s not going to be too happy with this.

With all those questions coming to Aff from Rita, Aff was just feeling lost, scare of what’ll happen.

The food came, they ate and went to make prints of the pictures from graduation. After that, they went to walk around the mall for a little bit. After the mall, they split up and went home.

----------

It’s nearly 5pm when Aff got back home. She got her shopping bags out of the car and went inside the house. Aff went upstairs and enters her room.

Aff: Hey P’Ann (saw Ann sitting in on her bed and set her shopping bags down by the closet) What are you doing in here?

Ann: I just got done putting your clean clothes away.

Aff: Thank you (Aff then notice that Ann look quite upset) P’Ann, are you alright?

Ann reach off her to side and brought out the pregnancy test.

Ann: Got any explanation for this?

Aff: (Aff was shocked of what Ann just brought out to show her) P’Ann, I--(Aff got silence)

Ann: What happen to you? (starts to yell at Aff) I’ve never raised you this way!

Aff: (Aff had no idea of what to say. Except of what’s going through mind at the moment) YOU!! You’d always tell me what to do. I was sick and tired of hearing that from you all the time. That’s why before, half of the time, I never wanted to be home!

Just then Aum and Ken arrived at the house. They heard yelling and shouting from upstairs.

Aff: It’s because of you! For always bossing me around! That’s why I am who I am today!

Ann slap Aff across the face Ann felt hurt by what Aff just said to her. She was mad and angry and upset, all at the same time. Aum and Ken enter the room and saw Aff crying.

Ken: What’s going on in here.

Aff: (Aff was so mad that Ann slapped her) I HATE YOU!

Ann slap Aff across her face again.

Ann: Don’t you dare talk to me like that!

Ken: That’s enough already Ann! (held Ann back before she puts her hand on Aff again)

Aum: Aff, are you alright? (he held Aff by his side and comforts her, who was still crying)

Ann: (Ann didn’t care to listen to Ken. She stare straight at Aff. She soften her tone) Who did this to you?

Aff was silence.

Ann: I asked, who did this to you? (Ann then starts to shout again) Who the heck got you pregnant?!

Aum: (wasn’t sure if he heard Ann correct or not) Who’s pregnant?

Aff was still silence.

Ann: Aff, I’m going to ask you one last time, who got you pregnant?!

All Aff could do was cry and cry. She was so scare to tell Ann. Ann was trying to hold herself back. But it’s to the point where she can’t take it anymore.

Aum: (He was scare that Ann will put her hand on Aff again. He had to say it) I did!…I--I made her pregnant.

Ken&Ann: What?!

Ann: Aff, is this true? (stares at Aff)

Aff: (looks up at Ann) Y-y-e-s.

Ken: (Ken look at Aum and just couldn’t believe what he just heard) You have any idea what you’ve done?!

Aum: Yes, I know. (he look from Aff to Ann to Ken and back at Aff again and to Ann again) P’Ann, I’m very sorry for what happened. I know what I did was wrong. (looks at Aff, who is still crying) I’m willing to take responsibility for what I’ve done.

Ann: (Ann was speechless) I don’t even want to talk to you right now. Neither of you…Just leave…take her away from me right now before I hurt her again…GO!!

Ken: Just go for now. I’ll calm her down.

With that said, Aum took Aff out of the room and went downstairs. Ann broke down to the floor.

Ann: What did I do wrong?! (she cries) Everything I’ve done was for her own good. I just wanted the best for her.

Ken: Ann, sweetie, you didn’t do anything wrong. (pulls Ann in and hug her) It’s my brother that messed this up!

Ann: She hates me! Aff said she hates me!

Ken: Stop saying that! You know she doesn’t hate you! She only said that out of anger! (wipes off Ann’s tears) Stop crying now.

Ann: Mom and Dad are probably mad at me right now for not taking good care of Aff.

Ken: I said stop that now!

Ann: It’s true! I promised them that I will take good care of Aff, and look what happens?! I lead her to the wrong way. If Mom and Dad were still here, Aff wouldn’t be like this.

Ken didn’t want to say anything else because he knows that whatever he says will not stop her from saying what she feels.

----------

Downstairs:

Aum held Aff close to his side. Aff, who was still crying, let her tears down on Aum’s shoulder.

Aum: (pulls Aff off of his shoulder) Stop crying already (hands Aff a tissue) wipe off your tears. You’re all soaked up!

Aff took the tissue from Aum and wipe off her tears and blew her nose.

Aum: Ok, at least if you’re going to blow your nose, you could of turn away from me. (tease Aff)

Aff: (turns away from Aum)

Aum: I was just kidding.

Aff calm down her crying and turns back to Aum.

Aff: Look, what you said earlier about---

Aum: (he knew what Aff was going to ask him) Yes, I really mean it. I’m a man enough to take responsibility for what I’ve done.

Saifah

bite me x___
OHMYGOSH AFF iS RETARDED!! SHE COULD'VE HiDE A LiTTLE BETTER THAN THAT!!
BUT THANKS FOR THE UPDATE. GEEZ ANN iS THE OLDER iS i WOULD NEVER EVER WANT. :p