Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur|Completed-22 Chapters Total

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow all of them did the deed but funny how rteam story kinda follow ateam story with the non-consent deed can't wait for the sequel how will their lives fan out

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

Chapter 16

Sometimes later…Rita was sitting on the floor, leaning on the edge of the bed, covered herself with the cover sheet, with tears falling down her cheeks. Rome, on the other hand was still asleep and had no idea of what he’d done to Rita. Just moments later, he woke up with a headache. He then hears someone crying. He turn and saw that it was Rita, barely dressed. Rome then peek under the cover and found himself naked.

Rome: (Thinking to himself) Oh shoot! What did I do? (he sat up)

Rita felt the bed move. She wipes her wet cheeks. So therefore she got up right away and was going towards the bathroom. But Rome pull her back on the arm.

Rome: Where are you going?

Rita: Home (not looking at Rome)

Rome: Why?

Rita: Let go (shook Rome’s hand off of her arms)

Rome: Rita, wait (ran in front of Rita) Look…I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean to…

Rita: Sorry?! Rome, how could you do that to me? (tears)

Rome: I’m sorry. I was drunk and I didn’t know what was going on. I didn’t mean to do that to you…Rita, I love you…

Rita: If you loved me like you said, you wouldn’t have done it in the first place.

Rome: (grabs Rita’s hands) I’m sorry. I was drunk. I didn’t mean to. Please Rita, forgive me?

Rita: (ignores him) I’m going to get dress and go home. (walks off to the bathroom)

After Rita got dress, she came back out from the bathroom to get her purse and put her heels back on.

Rome: (pleading Rita) Please don’t go…

Rita gave Rome a fierce look and walk out of the room.

Rome: (Rome knew that no matter what he says now will not make Rita forgive him) Rome! Stupid! You’re so stupid! (he started cursing at himself) Damn it! AHHHH!!!

----------

Vicky just got done getting dress.

Vicky: (Thinking to herself) Vicky, what have you done? Err, how can you do that? What about Aum?

Vicky grab her purse and stares to Dan, who was still sleeping. She then walk towards the door and that’s when Dan started to wake up.

Dan: Where are you going? (sits up)

Vicky: Home…

Dan: …about what happened…

Vicky: (turns to Dan) Don’t worry about it. It’s really nothing. I’ll just think of it as it never happened. And you should do the same too.

Dan: But---(before Dan could finish his sentence, Vicky had already left) Dan was left confused. He didn’t understand…didn’t understand Vicky…why? Then he just remember, how it all happened was because Vicky thought that Dan was Aum! But why is Dan even thinking about that?

----------

It’s nearly 6am. Ken and Ann were snuggling up on each other. Ken, hugging onto Ann really tight. Then the alarm went off. Ann wakes up and turn off the alarm.

Ann: Ken (she patted Ken on his face) Wake up…it’s 6am already.

Ken: (growls) Ten more minutes please mom.

Ann: Mom? Dude, I’m your wife, not your mom! (light smack him on the face) Wake up!

Ken: Ow! That hurts.

Ann: Wake up now. We have to go back home to pack for Pattaya remember?

Ken: Later…I’m still sleepy…

Ann: No later! Get up now! (Ann started to shake Ken)

Ken pull Ann closer to him and lock her around his arms.

Ann: Err, you’re such so stubborn!

Ken: You love me (gave Ann a cheesy smile)

Ken then kiss Ann on the cheek.

Ann: Get up already!

Ken: No!

Ann: Well, if you still want to sleep, let me go. I’m going to take a shower first and you just sleep until I get back.

Ken: I’m not getting up and will not let you either!

Ann: (gave Ken a mad look) You’re making me mad.

Ken: Really? I don’t care.

He then kiss her again and pull the cover over them.

…Fade away…

----------

Aum wakes up and fines his wife still sleeping. He just smiles and stares at her.

Aum: (kiss her forehead) Aff…pom ruk koon na ( Aff…I love you)

Aff wakes up from the feeling of Aum’s lips touching her forehead.

Aum: Good morning sunshine (smiles at Aff)

Aff: Good morning ja…what time is it?

Aum: Just a little bit after 6am.

Aff: We should get ready to leave now.

Aum: Krub…

Just as Aff was going to get up, she started to feel dizzy.

Aum: (got worried) Are you alright?

Aff: Yea, I’m fine. Just getting the morning sickness again.

Aum: Is it because of me?

Aff: (laughs) Of course not.

Aum: Oh, good then…I’ll help you up.

Aum help Aff to the bathroom to wash up. Half an hour later, both Aff and Aum were almost ready to go.

Aff: You think P’Ann and P’Ken are ready to go?

Aum: I don’t know. I’ll call them. (grabs his cell phone and dial Ken’s cell phone.)

Ann: (Ann answers the phone) Hello…

Aum: P’Ann, are you guys ready to head back now?

Ann: No…

Ken: (shouts from the bathroom) Who called?

Ann: (shout to Ken) Aum…

Ken: Tell him, I’m almost done.

Ann: We’ll be done in a few.

Aum: Alright, we’ll just meet you down in the main dining room for breakfast then.

Ann: Ok.

End calls.

Aum: They’re almost ready. Let’s go wait for them in the main dining room.

Aff: Don’t forget Rome and Rita. Can you call them?

Aum: Sure thing my sunshine…

Aff: Err, sunshine? Feels weird hearing you call me that.

Aum: Why you don’t like it?

Aff: I do…but just feels weird…guess I’m just not use to it.

Aum: Well, get use to it because I’ll be calling you that from now on…

Aff: Eh, ja…now call Rome and Rita.

Aum: (salutes) Krub pom!

Aum calls both Rome and Rita but there were no answers.

Aum: (end calls) Neither of them answer.

Aff: We’ll just go knock on their door. Let’s go.

Aum and Aff got their stuff and left the room. Just as Aum closed the door, he noticed that there’s a sticky note on the door.

Aum: (read the note) Rita left a note and said she went home since last night.

Aff: That’s weird. She said she was going to spend the night here.

Aum: Her parents probably needed her to watch her siblings.

Aff: Probably (starts to get worry of Rita. It’s not like Rita to just leave like that. If she would she would call or text and let Aff know)

Aum: Oh, Rome left since last night too.

Aff: Very weird.

Aum: No worries. Let’s go down now.

----------

Aff and Aum have been waiting in the main dining room for Ann and Ken for about 10 minutes now.

Aum: How come they’re not here yet.

Aff: Just relax, they’ll be down. I told you if you’re hungry, just order first.

Just then Ann and Ken arrived at the table.

Aum: Took you two long enough.

Ken: (sits down, Ann too) Sorry. We had a late start.

Ann: Yea, and that’s all your fault!

Ken: Sorry! I can’t help it.

Ann: Err, whatever. I’m hungry. (turns to Aff and Aum) Did you two order yet?

Aff: No, not yet. We were waiting for you.

The waiter came and they gave the waiter their order and the waiter left.

Aum: (tease) So, what exactly were you two doing that made you two come down so late?

Aff: (hits Aum)

Aum: Ow, what was that for?

Aff: You and your mouth.

Aum: What did I do?

Aff: (shook her head) Never mind…

Aum: So, what were you guys doing?

Ken: Do you really want to know?

Aum: Well, yea or else I wouldn’t have asked.

Ken: Well, let’s see…

Ann: (pinch Ken on the leg) Don’t even!

Ken: Ow!

Aff: What’s wrong P’Ken?

Ken: (gave Ann the “I’m so going to get you back” look) Uh, nothing, I just got bit by an aunt.

Sorry for the slow update. I've got caught up with watching lakorns and kick the writing off to the curb. Lol. Now I'm back on track with writing FF&another FF to come along :D That was another reason why I've been slacking on this FF. Because of my upcoming FF. Hehehe. Well, enjoy the update na :D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update...so sad for rteam is rita gonna avoid rome from now? aff is slowly warming up to aum that's good

n_naruk

Chapter 17

Ann and Ken, Aff and Aum headed back to their house after they had breakfast at the Wonderland Hotel. Each couple are packing their clothes to go on the honeymoon/vacation in Pattaya, along with Ann and Ken. They’ll be staying at Aum and Ken’s beach house. Aff and Aum just got done folding the clothes they needed for the trip. *It’s nearly 11am*

Aff: Hey Aum, can you go to the bathroom and pack up our toothbrushes and my facial creams in there? I’m going to put the clothes in the luggage.

Aum: Sure thing sunshine.

Aff: (rolls eyes with a little smile on her face)

Aum: I’ll be back.

Aff: Ja.

Aum went into the bathroom. Aff went to the closet to get the luggage. The luggage was up in the top shelf, which she can barely reach to grab it. She tip toe to reach for the luggage. She was able to reach on the side of it that was hanging out from the shelf board. As she was pulling it down, not knowing that how heavy the luggage was, the force drop down and almost landed on her. *BAM*

Aff: Damn it!

Aum: (runs out to Aff after he heard the loud sound on the floor) Sunshine, what happen? Are you alright?

Aff: Yea, I’m find (picks up the luggage) Had a bit accident.

Aum: (takes the luggage from Aff) Why didn’t you just tell me and I’ll get it for you?

Aff: It’s ok…

Aum: (gave Aff a sad face)

Aff: I’m fine now.

Aum: Err, next time if you need to get something from a high area, just tell me and I’ll get it…I don’t want anything to happen to you.

Aum and Aff continues to put their clothes in the luggage. Sometimes later, they’re almost ready to go. The loaded their things into the car.

Aum: Did you call P’Ann and P’Ken to see if they’re ready?

Aff: I’ll do that right now (takes out her cell phone and dial Ann’s number)

Ann: (answers phone) Hello…

Aff: P’Ann, are you and P’Ken ready yet?

Ann: No…(gave a look at Ken) Ken’s dumb ass can’t find his beach clothes and he’s all searching for it, for like an hour already and still can’t find them.

Ken: Hey, it’s not my fault ok.

Ann: How is it not your fault? Dumb ass can’t even remember where you put it.

Ken: Yea…whatever…ask Aum if he knows or seen them.

Ann: Idiot…Aff, can you ask Aum if he’d seen any of Ken’s beach clothes?

Aff: Aum, P’Ken wants to know if you seen any of his beach clothes?

Aum: I don’t know…I’ve never touch it.

Aff: No ka P’Ann.

Ann: Aum said he hasn’t seen them.

Ken: What the heck!

Ann: Aff, are you and Aum on your way here?

Aff: We’re about to leave right now.

Ann: Ok, I’ll see you here later.

End calls.

Ann: (mad) Would you just stop it already? You’re making a pile of mess here.

Ken: I need to find my beach clothes.

Ann: We’ll just buy you some new ones when we get to Pattaya. Or are you sure you didn’t leave them at the beach house?

Ken: (thinks for a few seconds) Oh yea…I might have.

Ann: Omg! You idiot!

Ken: Hehehe…sorry…

Ann: UGH!!

Ken: (goes and hug Ann from behind) I’m sorry…you’ve wasted so much time already.

Ann: (pouts) Watch, we’re probably not going to arrive at Pattaya until dark. And it’ll be all your fault.

----------

Aum and Aff settle in their car. Aum, was about to drive out of his driveway when he saw Rome drove in.

Aum: What’s Rome doing here?

Aum and Aff both got out of the car and so did Rome.

Aum: What are you doing here?

Rome: Where are you guys going?

Aff: We’re going to meet up with P’Ann and P’Ken to head out to Pattaya.

Rome: Can you guys not go yet?

Aff: Why?

Rome: I need your help.

Aum: With what?

Rome: …Rita…

Aff: Rita? Why what happened?

Rome: (stays quite for a few seconds)

Aff: Rome, what did you do? What happened? And why did both of you left early without telling us last night…

Rome: Yea…about last night…

Aff: Rome…what happened with Rita?!

Rome: Uh…

Aff: (Aff got mad because Rome was taking too long to tell her. She grab him by the collar) Tell me what happened to Rita!…NOW!!!

Aum: Sunshine…(pulls Aff away from Rome) Calm down first.

Aff: How can I calm down when he won’t tell me what happened to Rita.

Aum: Let me do the talking…(Holds Aff next to him so she won’t go attack Rome again) So what happened dude?

Rome: Rita’s mad at me…

Aum: Why?

Rome: Because…um…I…uh…

Aff: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?

Rome: (looks down) I was drunk last night…and I uh…I forced myself on her last night…

Aff: YOU DID WHAT?

Rome: I didn’t mean to. I was drunk and I didn’t know it was going to happen like that. And now she’s mad at me and won’t talk to me at all.

Aum: Rome, why?

Rome: I don’t know dude.

Aff: You deserve for Rita to be mad at you then!

Rome: I need you guys to help me reconcile with her…please…

Aum: How? We’re about to go to Pattaya for our honeymoon.

Rome: There, Pattaya! Can I go along with you guys and Aff, you can convince Rita to come along.

Aff: I don’t know if I should help you after what you did to her.

Rome: (pleads) Please?!

Aff: (seeing Rome with the pleading face. There’s no way that Aff can say no to that) Oh fine! But I don’t know how well I can do though.

Rome: Thanks Aff! You’re the best! (hugs Aff)

Aum: (seconds and seconds later) AHEM!

Rome: (pulls away from Aff) Oh sorry!

Aff: I’m going to call P’Ann and P’Ken to tell them to go first then.

With that said Aff calls Ann.

Ann: Hello Aff?

Aff: P’Ann, you and P’Ken go right ahead to Pattaya without us.

Ann: What? Why?

Aff: Something came up at the last minute. But we’ll head out there as soon as possible na.

Ann: Alright then.

End calls.

Aff: (turns back to Aum and Rome) I told them to head out there without us…but how is this going to work with you and Rita though?

Rome: I got it all plan out. I will drive there separate so that way she won’t know that I’m going. And you definitely can’t tell her that I’m going. Or else, I know for sure she won’t go.

Aff: But how do you know that she’s going to agree on going with us?

Rome: I know you Aff…you always have some ways to convince her on going…

Aff: You owe me big time for this!

Rome: I know! And thank you!!

Aum: Hey, what about me?

Rome: Thank you too buddy!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thank.... even if aff is pregnant.. she can still be tough.... ken is such a dork sometime... haha..
i love how aum calls her sunshine... cute... rome wants rita.... yay

n_naruk

P.S. Just to let you gals know, this FF will go on longer than I've first had in mind when I first started writing this. I've added more plots. So it will be extended to I don't even know how many chapters total. And also, I've got the casts for the sequel already as well! Heehee. So, I will be starting on the sequel once I'm almost done with this FF. Which I hope this FF will end soon. Lol.

In other words, THANKS YOU GALS FOR READING! If it wasn't for you gals, I wouldn't have made it this far on the writing! Heehee/

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Every time Aum calls Aff "sunshine" I smile. Aww I do hope Rteam reconcile, I wonder how Aff is going to trick Rita into going.

I'm happy that you decided to extend this and making a sequel Noy :wub:

n_naruk

omg thank.... even if aff is pregnant.. she can still be tough.... ken is such a dork sometime... haha..
i love how aum calls her sunshine... cute... rome wants rita.... yay

lol rome is funny and aff couldn't say no...will rita go? i wouldn't want mess with aff

Every time Aum calls Aff "sunshine" I smile. Aww I do hope Rteam reconcile, I wonder how Aff is going to trick Rita into going.

I'm happy that you decided to extend this and making a sequel Noy :wub:
Lol. That's the real Aff. Tough and rough. Hahaha. Ah,sunshine me too love how Aum calls Aff sunshine! Aws, RR, I'm glad that Aum calling Aff sunshine puts a smile on your face!

I'm working on chapter 18 atm along with two other FFs. I want this FF to end fast! But more ideas keep popping in my head. Lol. Updates will be up shortly!!

n_naruk

Chapter 18

Rome left to his house to pack some clothes. While Aff and Aum are on their way to Rita’s house.

Rita sat out in her balcony to catch some fresh air. Thinking back to what happened last night at the hotel. She couldn’t help but tears just started to come down her cheeks.

How could someone she trusted with all of her heart do such a thing like that to her. It’s like after what had happened, made her lost trust in him. If he really did love her, he wouldn’t have done it like that. She’s just so confused of everything. It just happened so fast.

Aum and Aff drove in the driveway. They both got out of the car.

Aff: (looks up the balcony and sees Rita) RITA!

Rita: (heard Aff calling her and wipes off her wet cheeks. She walks to the edge of the balcony and look down and saw Aff and Aum. She was confused) What are you guys doing here?

Aff: Come down would you?

Rita: Ok (Rita head down from her room)

They met up in the living room.

Rita: What are you guys doing here?

Aum: We came to see you.

Rita: (confused) Ok?…but I thought you guys are going to Pattaya today.

Aff: Oh, we are. That’s why we came here.

Rita: Ok, I’m really confused now. You’re suppose to go to Pattaya for your honeymoon, but you’re here?

Aff: Want to go with us?

Rita: What are you nuts? Why would I want to go with you guys? It’s you guys time to spend some alone time together. I don’t want to be the third wheel.

Aum: Oh, you won’t. P’Ann and P’Ken are there also.

Rita: Then that’ll make me the 5th wheel then. I’m not going to go and get in between you guys time.

Aff: Oh, come on. It’ll be fun. We haven’t gone to Pattaya together in such a long time.

Rita: I don’t know guys…

Aum: Why not? It’ll be fun. You can have a good time relaxing and hangout together. It’s been a while.

Aff: Plus, you won’t have to be around your siblings for a few days. Wouldn’t you want that?

Rita: Well, that’s true. I need to get away from my siblings and family for a while. They give me nothing but headaches…(she then mumbles) and I can get away from seeing his face too.

Aff: What was that?

Rita: What?

Aff: What’s the last thing that you said?

Rita: Oh, nothing. Well, I’m going to go pack my stuff. You two just chill around and I’ll be down asap.

Aff: Take your time. Where’s Naree?

Rita: I don’t know. Probably in the play room with Likit and Wiroot. Why?

Aff: I’m going to go play with her.

Rita: Suits yourself. I’m so glad I won’t have to be around them for a few days!

Aff: Aren’t you glad that I came and ask you to go to Pattaya.

Rita: I guess…I’ll be down in a bit.

Aff and Aum went to play with the kids while waiting for Rita to be done packing her clothes.

Sometimes later…Rita came down with her luggage.

Rita: (shouts really loud) Guys, I’m ready.

Aff and Aum went back out to the living room. Wiroot, Likit follow them, along with Naree.

Wiroot: Sister, where are you going?

Rita: Away.

Likit: To where?

Rita: Why do you want to know?

Wiroot: Because…where are you going?

Rita: Stop asking me questions already. I’m leaving now.

With that said, Aff, Aum and Rita left head out.

Aum: Where are your parents by the way?

Rita: They’re out in the back.

Aff: Did you tell you tell them that you’re going to be gone?

Rita: No…

Aum: Won’t they get mad at you?

Rita: Yea, but that won’t last long.

----------

It was a long ride to Pattaya, about 5-6 hours driving. It’s getting near evening. Ann and Ken have just arrived at the beach house in Pattaya.

The house keeper, Thim, comes out to greet Ann and Ken.

Thim: Hello Koon Ann and Koon Ken. How was the road trip?

Ann: It was alright…thanks.

Ken: How’s everything here?

Thim: Everything is good. I’ve got the house and the bedrooms fix up for you and Koon Ann, along with Koon Aum and Koon Aff.

Ken: Thanks krub.

Thim: Speaking of Koon Aum and Koon Aff, weren’t they coming too?

Ann: Yea, they’ll be here soon.

Thim: Oh ok…Koon ka, are you two hungry? Dinner’s almost ready.

Ken: Ok…well, you can get back to what you’re doing. Ann and I will go put our things away.

Thim: Ka, I will set up the dinner table when it’s ready.

Ann: Thanks ka.

With that said, Thim went back to the kitchen to finish making dinner. Ann and Ken head up to the house. They brought their luggage to their bedroom, leaving the door crack open. Ken goes up and hug Ann from behind while she was trying to unload the belongings from the luggage.

Ann: Hey! What are you doing?

Ken: Hugging my wife. (kiss peck Ann on the cheek)

Ann: Err, let go of me right now! I’m trying to unpack.

Ken: You can do that later. I want to be close to you while no one is here yet.

Ann: But Paa Thim is here.

Ken: Well, she’s downstairs most of the time. So that doesn’t count.

Ann: Ken, please…let go of me. I’m freaking hot!

Ken: (being sarcastic) I know you are!

Ann: Weather wise you idiot!

Ken wouldn’t let go of Ann. In fact he walks her towards the bed and both of them fell on the bed. With Ken, being on top of Ann. He then starts to kiss her. Ann didn’t stop him from kissing her either.

“Sorry to interrupt your moments” a voice said.

Ken: (quickly gets up from Ann and turn to see who it was) ROME? What are you doing here?

Rome: Aum and Aff didn’t tell you?

Ken: No…where are they anyways?

Rome: They’re on their way here. They had to get Rita first.

Ann: Rita’s coming too?

Rome: Yea…

Ken: How come no one mention it to us?

Rome: Um, sorry. It was a last minute thing.

Both Ken and Ann had a confuse look on their face.

Rome: It’s a long story.

Ken: We’re listening…

They sat down in the living room. Rome told Ann and Ken what happened.

Ann: You’re so stupid.

Rome: Err, I know P’Ann. That’s why I asked Aff and Aum to help me.

Ken: During our honeymoon time?

Rome: I’m sorry P’Ken. P’Ann too krub. I had to do something fast. Or else I don’t know how long Rita’s going to stay mad at me.

Ken: And you think she’s going to forgive you?

Rome: I don’t know. I just have to give a risk at it.

Ann: You act as if you don’t know Rita.

Rome: You guys are like jinxing me on this!

Ann: Speaking the truth.

Ken: Let me ask you something Rome.

Rome: What is it P’Ken?

Ken: Do you like Rita? As in more than just friends.

Rome: I’m not going to lie. I do like her…I love her…I confessed my feelings to her last night at you guys wedding.

Ann: And how did that go?

Rome: Good I guess. She didn’t say that she don’t like me…until I messed up last night and now she won’t talk to me…

----------

Aff, Aum and Rita arrive at the beach house. Rita fell asleep during the car ride.

Aff: (waking up Rita) Rita, wake up. We’re here.

Aum got out of the car to get their luggage from the trunk.

Rita: (moans) 10 more minutes mom.

Aff: (laughs) Rita, it’s me, Aff. Not your mom. Dude, we’re here in Pattaya. (light hit on Rita) Wake up now!

Rita: (opens her eyes and sees Aff) Aff?

Aff: Yea, me…not your mom. She’s in Groong Thep. And we’re here in Pattaya now.

Rita: Hahaha. Ok.

Aum: (knocks on the window) Ladies, you both can get out of the car now.

Aff and Rita got out of the car. She then right away noticed that Rome’s car is there.

Rita: Why is Rome’s car here?…is he here?

Aum: Uh, yea…

Rita: (mad) Why didn’t you guys tell me?

Aum: Because you never asked.

Rita: I’m going back home!

Rita walk off.

Aff: You can’t leave like this. (stops in front of Rita) How are you going to get back?

Rita: I’ll find my way.

Aum: Rita, stop being such a kid would you? Rome, he really wants to talk to you. That’s why he asked us to bring you here.

Rita: (Rita knew right away after Aum said that to her. That Rome had already told them what happened with her and Rome last night) But I don’t need to talk to him.

Aff: Why are you so upset and mad anyways? Give the guy a chance. Stop being such a stubborn hard headed!

Rita: Well, look who’s talking now? This is exactly how you were with Aum when that happened to you.

Aff: Well, yea…but that’s not the point right now…Just talk to Rome…

Aum: He loves you…or else he wouldn’t want us to help him for you two to reconcile with each other.

The last sentence that Aum said, made Rita in shockd and surprised

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol can't wait for how rteam will reconcile...ann and ken probably are pretty pissed they don't get to enjoy their honeymoon anyways thanks for the fast update that's two in one day YAY! so how many more ch left until the sequel?

n_naruk

lol can't wait for how rteam will reconcile...ann and ken probably are pretty pissed they don't get to enjoy their honeymoon anyways thanks for the fast update that's two in one day YAY! so how many more ch left until the sequel?
Grrr...IDK...as much as I want this to end around chapter 20 but I think it might go on longer than that. I've got more plots and ideas. Like a twist? Heehee

ahahah i can't believe Rome interrupted Ken and Ann's moment. that was kind of easy in getting Rita to come with them.
Hahaha, yea. Rita hates being around her annoying siblings. Lol. Which I barely put them in here.

thanks... ken and anne are so funny.... i love how aum n aff is helping rome out with rita... thanks
^^Hahaha. I just had to make put in a funny scene with them for a moment before things get all serious, with Rome and Rita that is.

I'll try to put more updates this weekend since I don't really have plans to go anywhere except friday night.

Thanks you gals for reading :D

n_naruk

Chapter 19

Rita: What ever. I don’t believe you!

Aum: (raise his voice at Rita like never before) How long have you known me? You think I’m going to tell you a lie about something that’s this serious? And come on now, Rome is my best friend. Do you not think that he’s not going to tell me who he likes? Yea I don’t say or act anything out to show that he likes you because he asked me not to! And I don’t think that it’s that hard to just talk to him.

Rita: Hah! Look at Aff. She never wanted to talk to you when that incident between you two happened.

Aff: Ok…just because something similar happened to me. That doesn’t mean you have to do the same thing towards Rome like I was towards Aum.

Aum: Why should you compare your situation with Aff’s anyway? Like Aff said, why compare?

Aff: Rita, just talk to him…I know you want to.

Rita: How do you know that?

Aff: Because I know you…you can’t lie to me…and most importantly don’t lie to yourself. It’s just going to hurt you more…

Rita: (Rita just look at Aff and then to Aum) Whatever…I’m still leaving…(starts to walk off again)

Aff: (Frustrated and shout after Rita) Rita, get your fucking ass back here! RITA!!! (turns to Aum) Do something.

Aum: What do you want me to do?

Aff: UGH! You’re so not helping. (walks after Rita) Rita!!

Ken: What’s with all the shouting? (Ken comes out with Ann and Rome)

Aum: (points at Aff and Rita who are about a mile away now) Aff and Rita…

Ann: So, I’m guessing it’s not going to well then huh?

Aum: (gave a cold look at Rome and shook his head) You’re on your own now dude. I don’t know if Aff can get Rita to come back.

Rome had no words out of his mouth.

Ken: (smacks Aum) You idiot.

Aum: Why did you smacked me for?

Ken: Why are you letting Aff walking out there like that? You idiot! She’s pregnant!

Aum: How did this round up back to me?!

Aff: (still walking after Rita) Rita, please come back…Rita!

Rita: NO!!

Rita and Aff are shouting back at each other as they continue to walk…

Aff: I hate you right now! Dude, I’m tired from walking.

Rita: (continues to walk) I didn’t tell you to come after me.

Aff: UGH! Rita, I hate you right now!

Rita: I don’t care!

Aff: Rita, you know I’m not going to stop.

Rita: I don’t care. And I ain’t stopping either.

Aff: My stomach is hurting now…

Rita didn’t respond anything back.

Aff: So you don’t care if I’m going to lose my baby from the tiredness of walking after you?

With that said, Rita knew that she had to stop.

Aff: (now behind Rita) Even if I’ll lose my baby, you wouldn’t care.

Rita: (turns to Aff) You know I don’t mean it like that.

Aff: Then come back to the house with me…

Rita: I don’t want to see him.

Aff: Either way, you’re going to see him. You guys live right across the street from each other. There’s no way you can avoid him. Just talk to him…(made a sad pout face at Rita) Please?…

Rita: Ok, I’m only going back because of you. I don’t want anything to happen to my niece/nephew.

Aff smiles! And they walk back together.

Rita: You know what Aff?

Aff: What?

Rita: I so hate you right now. And Aum too.

Aff: (giggles) I know you do. But I still love you!

Aum, Ann, Ken and Rome were back waiting in the house, waiting in the living room. Aff and Rita approach the others in the living room.

Aff: Look what I brought back.

Rita: (force a smile and trying to not look at Rome but did) Hi everyone.

Aum: I was getting so worried about you. (goes and take Aff and sat her down on the sofa with him) I was ready to go look for you.

Aff: Too late now don’t you think? (pushed Aum away from her) Some husband you are.

Aum: I’m sorry…Don’t be mad na…

Aff: Whatever…Anyways, Rita, I think you and R---

Rita: Can I go rest? I’m so tired from the trip.

Ann: Sure you can. Want me to take you to your room?

Rita: Please?

Ann: Sure thing…

With that said, Rita left with Ann.

Rome became really sad, seeing that Rita’s been avoiding him since they saw each other.

Rome: I hate myself!

Aum: Just relax dude. It’ll take time.

Aff: Yea, she’ll give in eventually. Come on now, it’s Rita. She never stays mad at someone for too long anyways.

Ken: Do you guys really think that Rita is going to give in easily like that…after what Rome did to her…no offense dude.

Aum: P’Ken, you’re not helping!

Ken: My bads!

Rome: P’Ken is right. After what I’ve done to her. I don’t think she’s going to forgive just that easily.

Aum: Oh, don’t mind P’Ken. He has a mouth for no good.

Ken: Hey, I’m your older brother here. Don’t be talking about me like that.

Aum: Errr, whatever.

Ken: Idiot!

Aff: You guys are being so bogus right now. I’m going to go see how Rita is. Don’t want to stay around and listen to you guys argue. Gives me headaches!

With that said Aff left to go see Rita.

Ken: (raise eyebrows)Good luck Rome!…and if you guys would excuse me, I’m going out to the porch to get some fresh air.

With that said Ken left.

Rome: (frustrated) What am I going to do Aum? She wouldn’t even talk to me.

Aum: It’ll take time. Look at me and Aff. She never wanted to talk to me after that incident between us. But I never gave up on her. And you see us now, we’re married and happy.

Rome: Easy said than done don’t you think?

Aum: Just don’t give up.

----------

At a resort nearby.

Receptionist: You’ll be in room 305. (hands Vicky the key) Here is the key to your suite room Koon Vicky.

Vicky: (smiles and takes the key) Thanks.

Receptionist: I’ll have someone to help you with your bags.

Vicky: That’s ok. I can take it myself.

Receptionist: Are you sure Koon Vicky?

Vicky: Yes and thank you.

With that said, Vicky left to the elevator. Just then Dan enters to the lobby and sees a familiar face as she was turn away from the front desk.

Dan: Vicky?

He goes up to the front reception desk.

Receptionist: Hello, sir. How may I help you?

Dan: Yes, I would like to check in for a room please.

Receptionist: Name please?

Dan: Woraweth Danuwong krub.

Receptionist: One moment please…ok, your room is 306...here is your key (handed Dan the key)

Dan: Thank you (takes the key) If you don’t mind me asking, who was the lady that just left from here?

Receptionist: (thinks for a few seconds) Oh, that’s Koon Vicky ka. Is there a problem.

Dan: Oh no. I just thought that she looks familiar from far away. I wasn’t sure if that was her or not. So I’d asked you.

Receptionist: Oh ok ka. Enjoy your stay na.

Dan: Thanks krub.

With that said, Dan left to go to his suite room. He reached the floor and headed towards his room. Just as he got closer to his room, he saw Vicky enters her room.

Dan: (looks at his room number on the key) 306...Vicky is right across the hall…

Sometimes later, after Vicky change, she left her suite room to go for a walk by the beach. Just a moment after Vicky left, Dan left his suite room as well.

Down at the beach…Vicky had no idea that Dan was following her from distance away. Vicky was walking along the sand barefoot, holding her flip flop in her hands. The sky is quite dark out.

Vicky: Ow! (didn’t see that she was walking over broke piece of glass so she step on it. She look at the bottom of her foot and it was bleeding but the glass didn’t get stuck to her foot. She continues to walk but couldn’t go far. She fell to the ground)

Dan saw and quickly runs to her.

Dan: Vicky, are you alright?! (got down to Vicky)

Vicky: Dan? (surprised to see Dan) What are you doing here?

Dan: (ignores Vicky’s question) Are you alright?

Vicky: Yea, I’m fine. I stepped on a broke glass.

Dan: Can you walk?

Vicky: I think. (tries to get up with the help of Dan. She took a couple of steps but couldn’t stand to walk and almost fell down again but Dan caught her)

It was a moment of silence. Their eyes met as he caught her from falling.

Dan: (broke the silence) Here, I’ll carry you back. (without waiting for Vicky to say ok. He quickly picks her up and started walking. Dan noticed that the resort is quite far away. He spotted a house nearby) It’s still quite far until we reach the resort. I’m going to make a stop at that house right there and ask to have you get your cut clean up.

Vicky: …Ok…

They reach by the nearby house that Dan saw.

Dan: (shouting from below) Hello?! Anyone home?! Hello?!