[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Xin 步步惊心 (HunanTV)

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
OMG really? In the book version? So she dies after she comes back to her modern time?
She doesn't even come back to her modern time. She just died and stayed dead. I'm not sure if the edited version that just came out had the same ending though.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Everyone, I need your help. Which person in the entertainment industry would match Ruolan? I need a man for my ff.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Why? That's even more devastating! You don't even have any hope about their future like in the drama. :'(
LOL IDK. XD Sometimes tragic endings are better than happy endings. LOLXD In this case I'd rather go with the book ending than the movie's open ending b/c it has a ending. LOLXD It don't leave me wondering. I guess I just don't like open ended endings. LmaoXD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
BBJX sand painting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5JkJRLMo70&feature=player_embedded

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
This thread is so quiet. Anyways, there's rumors about 4th/Nicky 8th/Kevin, and Ruoxi/Liu Shi Shi participating in BBJX2

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
WHAAAAT?! They're not going to be in there??! I'm not watching.....hahaha j/k

man tat sucks. 13 is suppose to be her Xiaoyao's friend.....

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
WHAAAAT?! They're not going to be in there??! I'm not watching.....hahaha j/k

man tat sucks. 13 is suppose to be her Xiaoyao's friend.....
Lol. We're still not sure though. Hopefully 13th will be there. Both 4th and RX needs him. And 8th needs 14th while 14th needs RX. xD

Xiaoyao? :scratchhead2:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. We're still not sure though. Hopefully 13th will be there. Both 4th and RX needs him. And 8th needs 14th while 14th needs RX. xD

Xiaoyao? :scratchhead2:
I think it'd be super lame if all the brothers aren't in there anymore and only the two main ones (Nicky and Kevin). that'd suck big time.

I meant Ruoxi. LOL Forogts her modern name...Xiao something right? LOLXD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I think it'd be super lame if all the brothers aren't in there anymore and only the two main ones (Nicky and Kevin). that'd suck big time.

I meant Ruoxi. LOL Forogts her modern name...Xiao something right? LOLXD
I know right. If they don't have 9th and 10th, I'd be fine with that but they definitely need 13th and 14th.

Lol. Her modern name is Zhang Xiao.

I was reading the epilogue that the author added to the novel and I started tearing up. :'( Here's the link if you want to see. It's just a summary but it's really detailed. If only they have the whole thing translated in English. http://koalasplayground.com/2011/10/05/summary-of-the-additional-epilogue-for-bu-bu-jing-xin-the-novel/

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Btw, 13th said that he'd love to be in BBJX2 but they haven't really said anything to him.(or he's just saying that to get our hopes up etc)

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
"Karen has finally opened up (even though she hasn't made any reply to XiangShan's weibo).

傍晚,两人握手,决定比拼今年业绩!怎么个比法?比收益,唐人肯定拼不过人家网游;比增长,大上巿公司肯定 不敌潛力股唐人;最后,我们决定比项目的火爆度!今年,唐人有大漠谣、步步2、十里桃花,轩辕剑也将于暑假 播出!刚刚,偶在车上不停地处理工作,半小时车程谈定一个大型代言结合戏剧营销!哼哼~

In the evening, two people shook hands, and decided to compete against each other in terms of business. How? The best profit? TangRen definitely cannot beat online games. Best growth? Main companies on the market will certainly lose to TangRen in terms of potential. Last of all, we are competing against each other in terms of popularity! This year, TangRen has Da Mo Yao, Bu Bu 2, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (TLTW), and Xuan Yuan Sword will be broadcasting during the holidays! Just then on the car, I negotiated and got a contract to have a large scale endorsing+drama marketing press conference!!

Important parts in bold. I wonder if the conference is for XYS or DMY?"

-Copy and pasted by H.Ge-C.Liu on spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?20251-Liu-Shi-Shi-刘诗诗/page355

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
BBJX2 will be modern with Ruoxi, fourth, eight, thirteenth, and fourteenth. I'm not exactly sure but it might he a totally diff story.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
OP, I'm not watching then. I hate it when sequals are way different from the 1st version and have nothing to do with the 1st version.