[Mainland] Bu Bu Jing Xin 步步惊心 (HunanTV)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
4th and Ruoxi. At least 4th, 8th, 13th, 14th, and Ruoxi are in there even though they might not play the same characters. I still get to see their chemistry with each other. :D
OH right right. LOLXD
Yea I might watch it just for that, but if it like drags, then I won't watch. LOL

myx

sArNieZ
it'll be great if the majority of the cast from bbjx1 is in bbjx2. i'll be waiting for this one to air in the future. thanx for sharing the news.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
it'll be great if the majority of the cast from bbjx1 is in bbjx2. i'll be waiting for this one to air in the future. thanx for sharing the news.
For sure 4th, 8th, 13th, and 14ht. I wonder if they'll include 9th and 10th though. And no problem. I can't wait to see what it's about. Too bad it's not going to continue/relate to part 1(as far as I know). Oh well, my 4th and Ruoxi dreams are always alive in my head. Other than BBJX2, I'm also waiting for Da Mo Yao. Sadly, Hu Ge's the only confirmed cast. I'm hoping for Liu Shi Shi to be in it too. :D

myx

sArNieZ
i'll be waiting for Da Mo Yao too. I luv Hu Ge in ancient clothes. Wish he would be pair up w/ Liu Shi Shi. they we're cute together in CP3

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
i'll be waiting for Da Mo Yao too. I luv Hu Ge in ancient clothes. Wish he would be pair up w/ Liu Shi Shi. they we're cute together in CP3
Ive just started reading the English translation/summary and it's really good. I can imagine LSS as Jin Yu and Hu Ge as HQB. They were so adorable in CP3 even though they were just siblings. For some reason, I thought of them as possible lovers.(even though it's possible in the game)

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Good news to us ShiGe shippers! Liu Shi Shi is confirmEd as Jin Yu in Da Mo Yao. I know it's not BBJX related but its Liu Shi Shi :D

Aish012

sarNie Egg
I heard that this drama was really good.. I haven't had the time to watch it yet, but hopefully I can see it soon.. The opening theme song is really good too.. the Chinese people produce the best theme songs ever!! Love them =D

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I heard that this drama was really good.. I haven't had the time to watch it yet, but hopefully I can see it soon.. The opening theme song is really good too.. the Chinese people produce the best theme songs ever!! Love them =D
This drama is REALLY good. Probably one of the best ancient dramas that I've ever watched. Haha, if you don't have time to watch it, then make time to watch it. I fell in love with all the songs throughout the drama. *swoons

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
First Chinese drama I decided to watch after having an addiction to time-traveling drama series. I'd have to say, I loved it. I thought 30 something episodes would be way too long for me, but when it ended, I didn't want it to end! The casts were perfect! I have shed many tears watching this. I loved the chemistry between the 4th Prince and Ruo Xi, even thought they didn't have much of a love scene, but it was just right. Didn't know who Nicky Wu was until I watched this drama, but now I think I like him, quite an attractive guy for some reason, hehe. So there will be a part two? Ooh, can't wait!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
im just starting this drama, and man is lui shi shi's character super adorable so far! hehe

so funny when she was laying in her bed, and she was hot so she said she wanted ice cream and air conditioning. lol