[Mainland] Legend of YunXi (2018)

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I just love the way he smile...so sweet and boyish in the video. The way he looks up to her so adorable.

sarN

sarNie Granny
aww @byebye , didnt know u into Chinese series too TT . Yes. The main girl cute , the whole cast was wonder and so many humor scene even when they were serious i was laughing LOL . Especially, Yunxi's death scene , the valley guy want to be with her next life as master and beautiful maid while Yunxi was talking about wanting to be with prince qin LOL. good lord. love the drama.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@sarN I am not into long dramas because it irritates me lol. But somehow I find these 2 too irresistible. I like the main guy in here, how he is cold and straight face but when he smiles my heart melts. And plus there weren't some crazy chicks stubbornly going after him and he having no backbone and listen to the rai while treating the main girl badly. I feel we get to see their love grows slowly. And when they argued it didn't last long cause they go right back talking shortly.

I like the second lead guy. He fell for the main girl and try to use her at the same time. I think he's sweet...overall it's a good drama.

sarN

sarNie Granny
there no way around it tho, most Chinese drama is long LOL , if the drama is good , i can endure the long episode as long as it keep me entertain. I prefer Wuxia drama with lots of characters if they goin make the episode longgg b/c sometime the 2nd lead or 3rd is as interesting as OTP, good example be Legend of Fuyao , the side characters story was surprisingly good!

Ms.Zoe

. : Lady Yue : .
Not only did ZZH win me over by his portrayal of Duke of Qin, he also won me over by his body :p...I can't stress how much I appreciate ZZH for showing lots of skin...well based on the storyline, he has to because YX has a mission to look for a symbol on his body:risas3: . Poor guy he has so many scars from battles & etc whereas the king's body is all smooth :D...I pick his body over the king's body because I like them general type of men than kings :p. I didn't get to see Yu Wen Yue's body in Princess Agents even though YWY is depicted as very handsome & all :( but I get giggles from watching scenes of YX trying to examine Duke of Qin's body :risas3:.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Watching some BTS and I swear he has one of the best smile. We probably gonna have to wait a while before they be in another drama together.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i don't think they will get pair up anytime soon unlike lakorn where chances of them pairing up is about 70% LOL. No more nude butt scene from ZZH haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's the bad thing about it is that you have to wait forever...not like lakorns where a hit lakor will sure to get them reunited before their first lakorn even finished airing.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I just love the friendship btw Yunxi and Ningning. Always there to support her and believing in her. They are so silly and goofy together.

It's 49 episodes but dont seem that long b/c each obstacles they face went by within a certain amount of time. :))

Rewatching again; missing them on screen!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Most Chinese series has awhole lot of details compared to Kdrama or lakorns. That’s why they’re super long.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The main actress is so talented...She plays the violin, sing, dance and act. Off screen she has this unaware cuteness about her. I was searching if she has another drama and found one with Mike. I kind of don't care for Mike so I haven't check it out. And our Prince Feiye has one with the main girl in "what's wrong with secretary Kim". I don't care for her either lol.

Ms.Zoe

. : Lady Yue : .
ZZH offscreen fashion style *eeks...lol...I can't handle his hair & studs based on some of his photos...he really look handsome as LFY with his man bun..not every man can look good with a hairbun :D....*SIGH will take me a while to move on from this drama :crybaby2:.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Me too...I am rewatching some scenes of just them together.

In one interview they asked ZZH if he would date a girl like Yun Xi and he said no lol. Because she talks too much he likes him a quiet girl. And the part where she jumps on him is his idea because she is so light and to make certain scenes of them together memorable he told her she can jump on him anytime she wants :clap: Thanks ZZH, I love the jumping part and she does it so effortlessly that it's so natural. Oh, and he said some people thinks he acts blind in some parts of the drama :risas3:

sarN

sarNie Granny
JJY have a new drama coming out call "Please Give Me A Pair Of Wings"" or something LOL

and "Legend of White Snake (2019)" remake , which prolly air next year or so .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just love the friendship btw Yunxi and Ningning. Always there to support her and believing in her. They are so silly and goofy together.

It's 49 episodes but dont seem that long b/c each obstacles they face went by within a certain amount of time. :))

Rewatching again; missing them on screen!
I am glad they gave her a good friend. Ningning is cute with the Duke's brother. Though the brother most times looked like he's lost. I adore their friendship. I like the valley guy a lot even though he loves Yun Xi he wasn't intrusive. He loved her from afar more than anything. He wants a chance knowing that he doesn't have one but always willing to help her out.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I like the bodyguard ! man , they should of give him more screen time ;) love the scene where he took Ning's advice and draw out his daily report of Yunix and Valley guy lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Give me a pair of wings isn't my type of drama way to many fightings and killing. I will wait on the remake then.