[Mainland] Princess Agents (2017)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Off Topic since right now I'm taking a step away from PA, too dull right now! This is a hilarious video of LGX on Running Man China a few years ago. Lol Snoring away!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
The more annoying XE is but YWY still loves her makes him a rare gem :icon12:...*Sigh I have never watched a drama where the male lead has so much patience with his love for the female lead.

This is the scene of them by the icy lake when she says "Yuwen Yue, I never owe anyone, only there is you, I owe too much." Is that really XE talking? :rolleyes: She knows she couldn't repay him back for everything he had done for her, she doesn't know that he doesn't need her to repay him back but just give him some comforting words, some love as friends at least, she is way too stubborn, I think she is way too cold toward him :(.

Her coldness toward him has taken its toll on his body, look at his body, he is so thin :D, poor guy. She will so regret being cold to him when she thought he died lol.

The costume team did a great job, their costume outfits always match with each other.

Cr to rightful owner for photo

Ms.Zoe

A little off topic: :eek::eek: I'm shocked, DotS & PA are connected by SHK & Shawn :eek::eek:. I saw video clip below years ago but I didn't know then that the actor was Shawn....My Oh My.

Cr to Jolie Nguyen for video clip & rightful owner for gif

Ms.Zoe

LOL this fan made mv is funny with all the words "your ........," it's well made capturing many expressions/emotions of YWY :D.

Cr as tagged

rennayj

sarNie Adult
GengXin post this photos, the caption say "Touch the head, do not cry"
Reading from social media the fans say they're not sure if he give a hint that is a good or bad ending? :confused12::eek:

IMG_6294.jpg

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I have fate in XE, she will do the right thing :risas3::risas3:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
In the novel he doesn't die so I pray they keep the happy ending! I think as an author I would be insulted if they change the ending of my novel.

Ms.Zoe

GengXin post this photos, the caption say "Touch the head, do not cry"
Reading from social media the fans say they're not sure if he give a hint that is a good or bad ending? :confused12::eek:

View attachment 6201
I hope he will post more photos, concerning that photo I think he is addressing his near death experience (I have hope that PA has a happy ending for them) at the icy lake & XE cries a river lol.

Ms.Zoe

In the novel he doesn't die so I pray they keep the happy ending! I think as an author I would be insulted if they change the ending of my novel.
Agree, just stick to the novel's ending & all YWY & XE fans will rejoice or else face their wrath lol. There are many unanswered questions in PA drama, they couldn't screw it up more :rolleyes: lol.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I hope he will post more photos, concerning that photo I think he is addressing his near death experience (I have hope that PA has a happy ending for them) at the icy lake & XE cries a river lol.
hehe, I really hope so too. The writer needs to follow by the novel. I'm worry about the last episode since XE and YWY are still not back together. I'll get mad if PA doesn't have a happy ending. Rumor that there might be season 2 with the different casts, director mostly thinking about replacing Zanilia since she has a tight schedule filming other dramas. It won't be the same without her. If they want to continue with season 2 I hope Zanilia still play in it. I don't mind waiting that long for her to finish filming her others drama then continuing with PA 2.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
hehe, I really hope so too. The writer needs to follow by the novel. I'm worry about the last episode since XE and YWY are still not back together. I'll get mad if PA doesn't have a happy ending. Rumor that there might be season 2 with the different casts, director mostly thinking about replacing Zanilia since she has a tight schedule filming other dramas. It won't be the same without her. If they want to continue with season 2 I hope Zanilia still play in it. I don't mind waiting that long for her to finish filming her others drama then continuing with PA 2.
It probably won't happen since LGX already said he won't do it if ZLY doesn't return. Makes sense since he only accepted PA because ZLY was in it. He didn't return to BBJX 2, I doubt he would return to PA, only with good reason.

Ms.Zoe

I read it's a rumor about PA 2, could be because of how PA is going now that cause a rumor of PA 2. I don't think there will be one unless they want to show YWY & XE married life with their kids & how they govern their kingdoms & such. If there will be PA 2 LGX & ZLY have to be in it, no exception IMO, both leave good impressions for the audience so I think lots of the audience wouldn't watch PA 2 if they aren't in it.

I really want them to collaborate again but in a modern drama. I watch to see a darker side of LGX when in PA he portrayed YWY so righteous :D.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
It probably won't happen since LGX already said he won't do it if ZLY doesn't return. Makes sense since he only accepted PA because ZLY was in it. He didn't return to BBJX 2, I doubt he would return to PA, only with good reason.
Awww that's sweet. He know that ZLY is the best playing her role. Her characters as a slave and a spy is very challenging. No other actress's can't top that.

Last edited:

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I read it's a rumor about PA 2, could be because of how PA is going now that cause a rumor of PA 2. I don't think there will be one unless they want to show YWY & XE married life with their kids & how they govern their kingdoms & such. If there will be PA 2 LGX & ZLY have to be in it, no exception IMO, both leave good impressions for the audience so I think lots of the audience wouldn't watch PA 2 if they aren't in it.

I really want them to collaborate again but in a modern drama. I watch to see a darker side of LGX when in PA he portrayed YWY so righteous :D.
Heck yeah, I would not watch it too if both of them are not in PA 2. LGX & ZLY played their character very well, nobody can't pull it off like those two hehe. Yes I want them to reunite again in modern drama. LGX mostly played a lot in historical movie and drama. Historical or any genres is fine as long it's a good script writing, plot, and how the actors/actress's perform their character.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
IMG_8522.JPG A recent picture of LGX was released, apparently he is going home to his mom's house?? It's refreshing to see this type of actor, he doesn't live an extravagant lifestyle, just like a regular person walking around. I heard he's very easy to spot in real life because he goes everywhere unguarded. Reminds me so much of Thai actor Nadech, Nadech is so normal. Lol

Ms.Zoe

@neenavaj does he have any siblings? That photo must be the photo of him going home to his parent's hometown/house after finishing filming Detective Dee part 3 movie with Mark. I read his fans take photos of him from a distance, they are considerate, they give him his personal space lol.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
@neenavaj does he have any siblings? That photo must be the photo of him going home to his parent's hometown/house after finishing filming Detective Dee part 3 movie with Mark. I read his fans take photos of him from a distance, they are considerate, they give him his personal space lol.
I doubt he has any siblings due to the one child policy in China.

Ms.Zoe

Throughout PA YWY is the most righteous person, he is nowhere near the dark side but in this well made fan made mv, he has a dark side lol. There are some scenes taken from some other dramas or/& movies, PA scenes are nowhere close to those scenes except the bathtub to bed scene YWY ripping off XE's bra as he was trying to grab her because XE unknowingly wanted to stab him & they both didn't recognize each other. I find this scene very enjoyable lol, a scene which they have the most action on bed whereas their other bed scenes don't have much actions :naughty2::nut::D.

Cr to rightful owner