[Mainland] Princess Agents (2017)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes yes, i love YWY's because his love for her is free. Willing to do for her even if she doesn't return it to him? unselfish kind. how, i really miss him. will have to rewatch the early episodes.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I watched the first 4 episodes, came on here to read all your comments only to find out the ending is an opening ending. What? I hope they do a season 2! I would like to seee YWY and XE end up together. I mean, I don't want to have to deal with all the deaths, inhumane and dramatic stuff again but if I have to, I would do it to see YWY and XE have a happy ending. I'm debating if I want to continue and watch the entire series. It's so long. lol YWY is sooo perfect from what i've read and seen so far.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@roselovesice it's worth it although it's long. I started on it when there was already 45 episodes. YWY yes I'm in love with him right @Ms.Zoe ???

We kept wanting more. Upset that they left us hanging at the end but the love from YWY kept us going

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@roselovesice yes! YWY is soooooo perfect that I feel XE isn't deserving of his love lol...if you prefer this type of male lead then continue watching, just skip other characters' scenes lol if you need to. I don't know if you knew these or not but PA supposed to have 68 eps then a week before it ends, it was announced that it only has 67 eps so therefore it's ending is an open one, paving way for PA 2 possibly. I do want to witness YWY & XE ending up together too. If there really is PA 2 then I want LGX & ZLY to return as YWY & XE and they will have their happy ending.

@saobomp I'm glad that you're in love with him too lol. How could we not? Lol...

I read many comments from here & there on social media, many said that they still stick to watching PA even though it has many flaws (the majority is on the script) because they all are touched by YWY's love and support for XE. Me too me too lol. Plus LGX's acting is so good that he brought YWY to life onscreen so perfect.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right, I think he did such a good job with his eyes expression. Nothing much had to be said. When he does have that smirk or grin on his face omg .
So many scenes of being jealy. His face shows it all with out doing much. Lol.

I'm rewatching again lol. Yup skip the non important peeps.

Ms. Zoe yup, we both are loving him

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
yes yes, i love YWY's because his love for her is free. Willing to do for her even if she doesn't return it to him? unselfish kind. how, i really miss him. will have to rewatch the early episodes.
True but I like a more equal relationship. Cause when the one party's love is that great and the other doesn't see it, then I end up hating them like with XE. Well that and she's generally an annoying character all on her own anyway. I like watching a romance story, not an unrequited love story.

Like some part of me is wanting part 2 to be about XE's long lost twin sister and she can hook up with YWY and heal him while XE is stuck all alone with her YX obsession.

Ms.Zoe

True but I like a more equal relationship. Cause when the one party's love is that great and the other doesn't see it, then I end up hating them like with XE. Well that and she's generally an annoying character all on her own anyway. I like watching a romance story, not an unrequited love story.

Like some part of me is wanting part 2 to be about XE's long lost twin sister and she can hook up with YWY and heal him while XE is stuck all alone with her YX obsession.
PA took forever to show that XE does have feelings for YWY. Some last mins of last ep we could see the different feelings she has between YWY & YX. I think it is unfair for XE that there is no ep 68 bc within this ep I think she would truly tell YWY that she loves him too so their love story IMO isn't an unrequited one, I guess I could call it a late blossoming love story lol.

I doubt that YWY would fall for XE's long lost twin sister even if her sister pretending to be her, they may look alike but YWY could tell by their eyes, XE her eyes are brighter than the stars to YWY lol. At the last ep, XE is so done with YX lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It did take longer for XE to really show but I think it had to do with when she overheard YWY grandfather's conversation. She was so hurt and sadden then chose to leave with YX. That really was part of the reason. She had feelings for him but yet didn't know how to show it? It was indeed taking forever but there were signs of them.

Right Zoe, I don't think YWY will fall for her twin sister. He's too in love with XE and he knows his Xinger. 3 years thinking she died but yet he still to move on. Sigh, part 2. These director killing us by changing things around.

Ms.Zoe

I think PA withdrawal is taking a toll on me :(:p...I think now whenever I hear, read, say or see Moon & Stars I will think of PA :risas3:. I am also a fan of K drama Descendants of the Sun, how funny now everything is complete Sun, Moon & Stars lol. DotS was so popular when it was airing last year, breaking records as well like PA. Well when I like things or people I tend to find connections, sound crazy, yes I know :D...so in DotS there is a song called "You are my Everything" by Gummy, its lyrics remind me of PA...."stars, eyes, dream, I hope some day you will realize." This song is like YWY's song to XE, how he called her XE which means stars, he likes her eyes, her dream is his dream too & the lyrics "I hope some day you will realize" meaning one day she will realize that she loves him when he have always love her :icon12:.

I will come back with more crazy thoughts :D.

Cr to Stephanie

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
There is a lot of news circulating a PA 2...so lets all cross our fingers for a PA 2 with a better ending! LGX and ZLY need to return and finish this story! Its so incomplete!

Ms.Zoe

I just found out that in that scene where XE was giving YWY a shoulder massage, those hands aren't ZLY's but a substitute's. ZLY got criticized for not performing that scene but the truth is LGX requested a substitute lol. Strange but true :D...he is that shy/nervous, he was afraid that he couldn't deliver that scene lol...What so special about ZLY's hands that got him all nervous :risas3:? I guess I know the answer why :naughty2::nut::p:D.

Imagine LGX acting in more intimate scenes, even way more intimate scenes than in PA in PA 2 with ZLY :risas3:.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I just found out that in that scene where XE was giving YWY a shoulder massage, those hands aren't ZLY's but a substitute's. ZLY got criticized for not performing that scene but the truth is LGX requested a substitute lol. Strange but true :D...he is that shy/nervous, he was afraid that he couldn't deliver that scene lol...What so special about ZLY's hands that got him all nervous :risas3:? I guess I know the answer why :naughty2::nut::p:D.

Imagine LGX acting in more intimate scenes, even way more intimate scenes than in PA in PA 2 with ZLY :risas3:.

LOL, that would be so funny! We wish it's him.

Ms.Zoe

LOL, that would be so funny! We wish it's him.
It has to be LGX playing YWY, I don't think I could bear watching another actor playing YWY...I think if there will be PA 2 he would be more comfortable in intimate scenes with ZLY since they were together in PA so his acting in intimate scenes would improve. At the icy lake scene, he melts, he can't freeze back being Mr. Ice Cube again :D.

If there is no PA 2 at all then I really want PA movie & of course LGX & ZLY playing YWY & XE.

Ms.Zoe

I read that LGX has 29 wardrobes for his role as YWY....wow that is a lot! He sure looks dashing in every single one of them. Personally I think the white & blue ones or both white and blue ones look best on him. In scenes where YWY is vomitting blood he wears light colored wardrobes :risas3:, I think it is funny, making the blood stand out, making it more dramatic :risas3:.