[Mainland] The Journey of Flower Hua Qiangu

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
looks interesting. Can't wait to watch it when it comes out...lol the eng dub makes it sound kinda funny somehow. I prefer to watch with subtitles. XD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
 Where do you watch it at? Viki? I want to watch this. I saw the song floating on youtube yesterday and thought about it. 

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
watching this and it is pretty good so far. LOL On the 4th episode already...but why do I have a feeling that Hu Qian Gu is going to die at the end? sigh....

sanda

sarNie Hatchling
p. Zoua said:
watching this and it is pretty good so far. LOL On the 4th episode already...but why do I have a feeling that Hu Qian Gu is going to die at the end? sigh....
i am also watching it and i like it a lot. i hope she won't die. i read about the novel and it's not mentioned that she will die... :lol:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
p. Zoua said:
Ummm i dont think she die at the end. Theres like 3-4 diff ending so hopefully they pick one of the good ending...Love it so far plus they picked the perfect couple :)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks but I don't think I want spoilers. lol I'm on episode 18 already. hahaha I'm shipping DongFang and Qian Gu. DongFang is so sweet but at the same time, who is he really? lol My favorite person in this series so far is Sha qian Bo. LOL He's a reasonable person and before fighting Bai Zhi Hua he's like "you're still not as pretty as I am..." lol feel so sad though how Qian Gu found out who he really was lol called him bigger sister. hahaha lol 

Pictures by Zhiling Fan ig, WEIBO, google, etc. lol
 ​
 ​

​
 ​

​
 ​

​
 ​
 ​

​
 ​
 ​

​
 ​
 ​

​
 ​
 ​

​
 ​

​
 ​

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I just learned that they've only subbed to episode 28 and only 20% subbed...Sigh...WHY OH WHY lol

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SHz3iqNPuU

omg finally ended. I'm bummed out that everyone else died but at least Bai Zhi Hua and Qian gu are still together...oops, sorry spoilers. XD. LOL but wow, i'm surprised, they're making a 2nd part...but they're going to make it modern....egh...must be a trend or something. I'm not really interested...but maybe for Sha jie jie and Dongfang I might watch, but highly unlikely and most of the cast aren't the original peeps too. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i painstakingly waited for this series to be completed and to get subbed.  and now i've watched it AND have fallen in love with wallace huo.  i want to marry him.  in the meantime, i will look up all his work and try to watch everything he'z ever done.  all the actors were so perfect for their roles...my poor dong fang!!! 

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Dongfang was one of my fav. besides Sha Qian Mo and Wallace Huo. lol Even though yea, i still like him. He always stayed by Hua qian Gu's side. So sweet. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Dongfang was one of my fav. besides Sha Qian Mo and Wallace Huo. lol Even though yea, i still like him. He always stayed by Hua qian Gu's side. So sweet.
Freakin' forgot the post i wanted put up now cuz the forum was all messed up!! But it was along the lines of...i am so infatuated with wallace right now that i would rip off his clothes and molest him if i had the chance. Just finished perfect couple, and omg wallace is just so talented!! Him as shifu bai zihua and him as jin yong bao are just polar opposites!! Was so convinced of his characters!! I love me some wallace!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm way behind but I just finished this. I can't find a lakorn to watch so taking a break and going back to Chinese series after taking a break from C-drama for years. Watched it solely for Wallace. He's so hot. But I don't know how I feel about the story.

The n'ek is super cute too. But at some point I was like damn, leave the poor guy alone with the "you have to feel something" everyone was trying to push on him. Like let him stay in his stone faced bubble lol. But I do feel bad for n'ek too except the Mary Sue part. The fact that almost every guy loved her annoyed me a bit.

Oh well, up next for me is more Wallace in Love Me If You Dare.