Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Is everyone confirmed?? *sigh* hopefully aom and tik do reunite one day. =(( but i'm still looking foward to this one tho. =]

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope it will confirm soon
I love this cast I want tosee Au thanakorn, Fluke and Navin Tar with Aom

And Bee...hmm what for the role does she has I think as Nang Rai XDDD
Wow glad to hear that Au Thanakorn is given back the leading role and i miss Aom also Fluke onscreen.

nolee

sarNie Adult
yay Au and Aom!! finally Au gets a leading role.. but why he gotta compete with 2 other husbands? ugh. lol

nolee

sarNie Adult
oh of course, my Au will always be pushed aside just like in all the other lakorns! lol I always feel for him & chai coz they always play the good guy and never end up w/anyone..

anyways enough of that, i can't wait to see Aom again. I just finished watching the lakorn she played as RungRong the evil biotch, she needs to redeem herself to me LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah i do agree with u too. Why always the good guy Au been left out. But hope his the main guy that Aom will end up with his
such a good role model. I'm not really huge fans of Fluke and don't really know who's this Nawin Tar guy.
So is this going to produce for Ch3 or Ch5? Au his a Ch3 stars and Aom is a free agent.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aom ends up with the 3rd husband so i wonder who will that be. hopefully fluke...they havent been paired up in ages

jakjann

Jakjann
Navin Tar is actor for Exact now and about Guy Marsha had a meeting with Khun Boy and maybe she want that her son come to be a actor for Exact

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Man i'm really confused whether this lakorn will it be for ch3 or ch5? This is all jumbleup cos
Au Thanakorn is not a free agent he belong to ch3. So would anyone can clear this answer?
I do like Exact lakorn. I only watch alot with ch3 and ch5 haven't watch much with ch7.
Oh can't wait to see Aom in a new pairing up with Au, their age seem suiting with eachother but
Aom will be tiny cute for him. Oh want see her new lakorn with Pong too.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Navin Tar is actor for Exact now and about Guy Marsha had a meeting with Khun Boy and maybe she want that her son come to be a actor for Exact
thanks for translation!

so Navin TAR is now actor for EXACT, I saw him appeared on "3num3mom tonight" one or two month ago.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Man i'm really confused whether this lakorn will it be for ch3 or ch5? This is all jumbleup cos
Au Thanakorn is not a free agent he belong to ch3. So would anyone can clear this answer?
I do like Exact lakorn. I only watch alot with ch3 and ch5 haven't watch much with ch7.
Oh can't wait to see Aom in a new pairing up with Au, their age seem suiting with eachother but
Aom will be tiny cute for him. Oh want see her new lakorn with Pong too.
I think maybe now Au T is not belong to CH3,instead he is the actor for UMA..
and we know UMA is co-operation with EXACT, so Au T will play in this drama,thus means this lakorn is produced by EXACT for CH5.

this just my guess.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think maybe now Au T is not belong to CH3,instead he is the actor for UMA..
and we know UMA is co-operation with EXACT, so Au T will play in this drama,thus means this lakorn is produced by EXACT for CH5.

this just my guess.
No Au T has 2 lakorn for ch3. Its 'Rabum duang dao' and 'Sai soke' with Rome and Ja. Plus Au hasn't played for Uma for a very long time
and his name is in the ch3 stars, in the ch3 webboard the fans mention about this lakorn too and also Exact will play for ch3 and also ch7 too.
Oh i wish they chose someone else instead of Aom cos i was so disapointed in her last lakorn she was being a villain. I wish its Cherry
i always hope that Au and Cherry will reunited.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
No Au T has 2 lakorn for ch3. Its 'Rabum duang dao' and 'Sai soke' with Rome and Ja. Plus Au hasn't played for Uma for a very long time
and his name is in the ch3 stars, in the ch3 webboard the fans mention about this lakorn too and also Exact will play for ch3 and also ch7 too.
Oh i wish they chose someone else instead of Aom cos i was so disapointed in her last lakorn she was being a villain. I wish its Cherry
i always hope that Au and Cherry will reunited.
I think AOM did a great job on that villain role.
just the story of that lakorn maybe something so dramatic and a little crazy.

It's better if this lakorn can produced for CH3 cus EXACT has not co-operation with CH3 for a long time except for its sitcoms.

hope can have more imformations updated later, I want to see aom in more lakorns.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I got this news from pantip and Anne Thongprasom fanclub that they might change Aom Piyada
to someone else but not sure who's replacing Aom and in Anne website they mention Anne for
this lakorn since last year 2008. Its P'Gai big project. They got Anne to replace Aff in chaleuy sak
so anything can easily happened. And glad Au T is back to p'ek and Fluke back too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, p'gai wanted anne for this project but i guess he decided to choose her for chaleuy suk intead. i wonder if hes still consider casting her in here? i would love to see her and Au reunite..

so is P'gai gonna work with Exact for this lakorn? still confusing