Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

jakjann

Jakjann
P´Tinah can u write Ae Sasikarn too ? She also act in this drama^^ THX U^^

------

Yots act by Captain Phutanet Hongmanop is La-O-Orn´s (Aom Phiyada Joottharatthanakul) first hunsband, he is handsome and rich, he is the head of the family

Prince Yo-Tha-Bodee or Thep (act by Gong Saharut Sungkhapreecha) is her 2nd husband, Is a
Large shade created happiness. But when a big wind storm came , tree would / must be broken down to.

3rd husband is Lord De-Reak-Ruj (act by Son Yuke Songpaisarn), a young lineage man from north, even he is younger then her but he´s likes a cold water that joyful her heart if she´s tired.

Thong-Pai-Rum (act by Pang Ornjira Lheamwilai) a prostitute
that make Yots fall in love in her and he must get divorce with La-O-Orn

La-O-Orn has 3 husbnad. 1st one get divorce, 2nd one is dead, 3rd one is younger then her.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Wait, I'm still confused. LOL. Is she going to end up with Son then? Or is it Captain since Kong is dead?

jacksummers21

sarNie Egg
Yeah I agree. Those sounded like metaphors after captains part. So kong dies and you said aom divorces captain. So that means aom ends up with son right?

jakjann

Jakjann
I dont know she will end up with Son or not , must wait story come out, but in the novel 2nd husband die.
And 1st divorces because of ThongPaiRum

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
whoa. it'll be kinda awkward to see aom ending up with Yuk. LOL but i wouldn't mind. hahahha
I hope either Captain or Son gets to be with aom. =)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think aom n son will look cute together though...interesting..i thought she was gong to have like 9 husband...but 3 is not so bad...better than 9, which i thought is was going to be....

tinah

sarNie Coma
im predicting that aom wont end up with anyone

thanks jakjaan. ill post Ae's name on there too

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Aom and Captain finally reunites but then Aom will have 3 husbands. I don't really like the idea of her having 3 husbands. I wish it was just Aom and Captain. I miss them together too.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Weird... Aom ? 3 hubbies!!! *faint* +_+

Can't seem to like the storyline at all... This is a remake?! Y can't producer write new stories?!

I love to see son in another drama though....

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Weird... Aom ? 3 hubbies!!! *faint* +_+

Can't seem to like the storyline at all... This is a remake?! Y can't producer write new stories?!

I love to see son in another drama though....
It's not a remake.
The lakorn is original from the award-winning novel“Malai Sarm Chai” and it's the first time onto the screen.

I can't wait to see it!