Mama's Blue Daisy; ch;12. UP FINALL>Y

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
Hey' thank you guys; for your lovely comment; since i've caught i very bad running nose;&coughing; i'll update slowly; but i realize; i dont want to keep ou all waiting so i'll putting scrpits of my fanfic today :] Enjot -PTJY

Scene;1
[She looked up the ceiling; swallowing back the tears]

Scene;2
[He woke up extra early; and was knocking on her door. She knows perfectly who he is; what excuses he is going to use and all the lies he is going to say to her; taking a deep breathe; she opened the door]

Scene;3
[pulling Mint up from the bed and slapped her]
if I see you again with mark . . Your going to get it! [and pushed her]

Scene;4
Why aren't you answering my phone calls? Call me back - Mark [but she just delete it and ignores all his calls; can't take it anymore instead he came to her]

[getting up from his annoyance] why are you avoiding me? [walking up to her as he block and he tries to find a way through]

[gripping her arm; he was out of the blue of how much she change over one night and his anger build up] aren't you ashamed? [with the eyes]

Scene;3
" [Trying to lift her up slowly; trying not to hurt her stomach but blodd was dripping] You not okay "

Scene;4
{staring to space; she yelled} what do you want?
I. .
[taking the ring off her finger; she pulled his hand out; & place it in there]

Scene;5
" i'll be going to Parawat to fli N' Kim lakorn. and i wont be back for maybe about 2-3 week. . so iwonder if you can go with me? . . what do you say

[hugging her; but she didn't answer; it was dead silent]

" Nee. don't play like this. . if you do i'll leave you here [but she didn;t answer him; looking down at her; he have no words; but to call her name non-stop]

" your bleedding?! oh; god!"

[taking her to his car;]

" Don't Sleep; please don't slepp; stay awak; stay awake;"

Scene;6

[doctors runnes fusiosly]
nurse: her blood is low; i'm afriad;

[there was a long silence; and he drops to his knee; with tears in his eye]

" Please help her; i'll do anything just help her; im beggin you " [crying like he never did;]

Do you think she could be saved? will there be a twist?

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
looks interesting.... can't wait for your chapter's to be uploaded.. hahaha...

mint will be in life danger situation??? or is it others? hope it's not minta who slap mint.. that's her sister for goodness... =p

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 9.1

--- Early mornings; Beyothae house

[Mint woke up early and was planning to go shopping for more supplies; because Sunday their shop isn't open, but notice no one was up; so she decide to make breakfast]

Mint: [looking over the clock] it's only 6:00 am but the newspaper is already here? Huh

[opening the door and picking it from the ground; going inside; siting on her favorite sofa, nothing came out of her it was like the happiness was drain out of her]

Mint: [softly and whispering] Old . . . . Love triggers again? [lookin up the ceiling; swallowing back the tears] Actress Minta Beyothae who is already engage to hi-so boyfriend New Wontabow but yesterday night; Minta was caught in a love triangle between her ex-fiancée Mark Ratkrit; famous superstar; plus photographer and his former ex-girlfriend Peemai Yowatbope a model and actress. Could this be possibly be that Mark and Minta are secretly seeing each other? To have cause Peemia to come and slap Minta full face on camera? But why did Minta decide to destroy there wedding? And if Mark and Mint are back together what will New Wontabow have to sat?

[sitting there; the tears made there appearance; but on the other side Amy and Margie saw the whole thing; and know that Mint is deeply hurt. Not wanting to interrupt her they stood by the side; but Mrs. Beyothae came down stairs]

Mrs. Beyothae: Mint . . . Why are you up so early sweetie?

[Mint wiped her tears and hid the newspaper in her bag]

Mint: [smile] Mom; I . . I wanted to cook so delicious food for you . . You look very skinny

Mrs. Beyothae: aw; [sitting next to Mint and tapping her shoulder] your so sweet [as Margie and Amy pretend to have just woken up]

Amy: Mom; Mint why are you guys up so early?

Margie: [pretend to yawn] yeah

Mrs. Beyothae: [smiled] your sister woke up to make us breakfast; ja

Margie: really!

Mint: I'll be going to the store now;

Amy: why? You haven't eat yet;

Mint: oh; it okay. Plus we have no more cloud and brown sugar and other stuff; so I'm going to go and buy it [smiled]

Mrs. Beyothae: are you sure? [looking at Mint and she nodds her head] have the newspaper came yet? [Mint hesitates to answer it]

Mint: theres no newspaper today mom; um . . I'm going take care [standing up; taking her bag and walked out of the door and walked down to the street]

Margie: [looking through the window current] Mom did you know [looking at her mom]

Mrs. Beyonthae: I know; but there is nothing we can do to help her heal. . [looking at Margie and Amy] go up and get dress and comedown to eat okay; [smiling to them as they smiled back]

--- Forgiveness are often given

[He woke up extra early; and was knocking on her door. She knows perfectly who he is; what excuses he is going to use and all the lies he is going to say to her; taking a deep breathe; she opened the door]

Aerin: why are here? [with her hand on the door knob]

Son: you know why I am here? [holding 36 roses infront of her] I'm sorry [she knows deep down; he's never sorry for what he did but she played along be cause she love him so much]

Aerin: [pretend to smile] fine [and Son hug her as her smile fade away] do you want breakfast?

Son: [pulling away] yes I do darling; [and went inside]

--- His four words 사랑해요

[going inside the shop; she put all her stuff on the table; it was still early]

Mint: [sitting on the sofa] stay away from him; his . . Not yours

[- FLASHBACK-]

Minta: [pulling Mint up from the bed and slapped her] Mint! Why did you kiss Mark!?

Mint: [was deeply hurted] Minta . . I didn't

Minta: [grabbed Mint arm] if I see you again with mark . . Your going to get it! [and pushed her]

[-END OF FLASHBACK-]

Mint: Mark [her phone ringed " Nee Lae Ruk " picking it up; it was a txt message from Mark; opening it]

Phone: from Mark: Nee . . . Why aren't you answering my phone calls? Call me back - Mark [but she just delete it and ignores all his calls; can't take it anymore instead he came to her]

Mark: [entering the door; he notice that she was very busy; so he sit on the sofa]

Mint: [she was busy; she didn't even notice Mark was there until she looked up; there eyes are locked tight together; but she broke it by avoiding his eye]

Mark: [getting up from his annoyance] why are you avoiding me? [walking up to her as he block and he tries to find a way through]

Mint: [looked at him] its a free country; why can't I?

Mark: [sighed] what wrong with you?

Mint: [tried to look mean; but he didn't buy it] there's nothing wrong with me; why can't you just leave me alone!?

Mark: [with a angry but yet a worried face] you not like Mint; that I know; what happen to you? Did you forget our words!

Mint: [faked laughed] you actually believe those child play words

Mark: [gripping her arm; he was out of the blue of how much she change over one night and his anger build up] aren't you ashamed? [with the eyes]

Mint: [smiled] ashamed of what? [mocked him; but deep down Mint was already crushed by his words and the feeling she can't hold in as he pressed her closer to him; he looked her in the eyes]

Mark: ashamed of being a two face [Mint pushes him and slap him but he still manage to grip her two arm] where are you going? huh? you can't take the truth?

Mint: [was madd as hell, madder than any crap she's ever been in] Your Right! I'm a 2 face; so what ? [smiling] Since. i'm a 2 face; I even made you fall for this trap. Are you happy with that answer?

Mark: Why you?! [pulled her and kissed her hard; a few second without air; they wouldn't die right? true; but for her, it was as if he was a posion and would kill her anythime now. Breaking free she slaps him again; i guess slapping is the only thing she can right now do as a weak person]

Mint: This is enough! [wiped her lips. She is in the bink of crying infront of him]

Mark: [touching his lips, he smile, and walked closer to her] Enough? . . Aww, but guess what; for a person like you [scanning her body] If a lesson isn't taught; you wouldn't learn [pushing Mint to the sofa]

Mint: What are you thinking?! [searrching the innoceence in his eyes but no; now in his eyes is the pure maddness]

Mark: Don't you like to watch lakorn? [that smile give chills to Mint]

Mint: Crazy! [trying to stand from her postion but he pinned her down back to the sofa] Let go of me!

Mark: it's just getting started; [getting on top of her; he pushes his lips to her; but unluckey she bit him; and he let go of her]

Mint: [getting up; but was pulled again by him to the sofa] Jerk !

Mark: [licking his lips; it burns] lady. oh lady. . you bit you lips huh?

[Mint looked at him uneasily as she opened her mouth to screamm, and was cover by his, tears slowly rolled by, as she struggles to be to free but can't Mar gripped her tightly. Kising her neck; Her phone ringed]

Phone: I'm hurting inside like someone has stepped on my heart; when love begins it comparable to srepping onto the ground of fire [as the song played; he's hurt; because he haved hurted the person he loved; he watches her tears fall; but he can't do anything, gettiing off of her]

Mark: [fixing his shirt and looke out the door] let's not meet EVER again. . in this lifetime

[Mint slowly stand up to go grab her phone as he left; it was text message from Mark; maybe 30 minutes before all of this have happened; opeing it she read]

Mint: Mint. . i'm sorry. . sorry that i've l;eft yopu. Sorry that isaid i love some else; i know right now that there is nothing i can do to make you forgive me; but right now my heart tells me that the person that i will & only love is you even though i can't breathe without you; i have to and if i could turn back time; i would so that the first person i met was you because i love you; i don't want to lose you. i love you Mint. [after readding this; she ran outside to see where he is but he isn't there anymore] He's gone. . . [tears became the sorrow he relly gone [clinching her heart; she drops to her butt and cried her heart out] Mark . . i'm sorry; i love you. . [and cried for him]

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder who's on scene 6?
I really dislike Minta because she made her own sister cry!
aww...the ending part is so sad :(

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
Hey; thnanks for all the comments; sorry i've not update yet; i will be updatng tomore; & please stay tune Thanks you; Goodnight

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling

Hey; Beautifuls & beauty thanks for the patients; :]

Ch.9.2 ;]

" AHHHHHHHHHHHH" shouted as loud as she can; Mrs. Ratkrit was madd as if the house was set on fire, calling her son, only Cee came; " Cee, where is Mark? Huh? where is he? " still clinging to the newspaper.

" Mom, i don't know. What do you need him for? " looking at the Toey as she shrugged and went to the kitchen to get cold water for her mom.

"Cee,. . . . have you see what the news have done! "

" Mom; it's only news; okay; now take a deep breathe; Dad isn't home; nor Boy or Mark. They left early this morning to go to work" walking his mom to the sofa.

" MAH! here is water; slowly drink it" sitting next to Mrs. Ratkrit; but after drinmking the water she became worse; causing Cee to become worried.

" Pin! bring me my mom's sniffer! NOW! " holding his mom; as she breathe very hard for air " Pin; HURRY UP!"

" Aunty! " running inside the house she pulled out the air inhaler from her nursing purse and place it on top of Mrs. Ratkrit mouth

" Slowly breathe Aunty"

" Thank you. . Ja"

" Cee; help me take your mom to her bedroom"

" Amy. . . "

" CEE?! did you hear me?

" I;m sorry, . . Toey go and grabb mom's medicine "

Taking Mrs. Ratkrit to the bedroom; Cee and Toey waited outside, for almost 30 mintues and was worried; Toey was recieving text messages from Peck and was highly blushing when Amy came out of the bed room

" Amy. how my mom?

" Don't worry she;s okay, just let her have a good rest and here" hand the bad of medecine " don't let Aunty eat these; there bad for her health. "

Cee smiled " Thank you; " and she nodds.

" Where are you going? "

" to the hospital;"

" i'll take you "

"it-s" before she cansay anything else Cee drag her to his car & drove off

---------------------------------------------------------------

New was sitting so calm; and isn't even aware of Minta's answer; coming with drinks; he stands up and help Mrs. Beyothae

" Aunty. . how many times do i have to tell you; don't serve me drinks. "

" it's okay; sweetie. . it's only alittle compare to what you have done for this family"

New hugged Mrs. Beyothae waist

" Mom. . . please let me call you mom for once; incase . . . if i don't have the chance to " tears are following to his throat " incase i don't have the chance to call you that in the future."

" My. . Son. . can you do one thing for me? before anything else happens. . . "

" Mom . . . don't say that . . i will do anything for you; as long as you promised to stay for it " letting go of Mrs. Beyothae

" Promise me; that you'll forgive Minta . . . when I'm gone or is still here. . for what ever it is . . i know i'm asking for so much "

" You'll stay here; you won't go anywhere; Mom. . . "

" Promise me. . "

" I solely promise you. . but you'll have to stay "

" You know. . . that I won't live for very soon; . . . you know that well."

" Why don't you tell them; that your lungs are become more worse ?"

Looking into those eye's it was painful; buut whatever it is. New deep down inside will & forever forgive the perosn that he love no matter what she do; he will love & care for her.

------------------------------------------------

Love isn't what you think it is.

Margie was still mad at Boy; and doesn't want to talk to him, it was like the world have been divide into 2 world; filled with a you don't know what. Nakree and P'Sarah was to anxious.

" what is going on; why are the so quiet today? Nakree! " He said loudly;

" Whoa; ! my ear; stupid! " covering one ear; she whipsered back "i don't know; why do you go ask Margie?"

giving Nakree the stare " I don't want to die yet" these two talks so much; they didn't even notice that View was already in Boy's office. Going around him and give him a neck hug; he removed her hand.

" Why are you here? didn't we made it clear; " concentrating on his hard work; she was annoyed of how little attention was given to her and to piss him off even more when Aerin & Margie walked in. View was over the top; she yelled & scream by the way she was treated by Aerin; walking out "Bitch; I'll get you one day" pionting her purse right at Aerin; as Aerin smiled back.

----------------------------------------------------

At the hospital; Amy made Cee stay in the car.

" why? Love " whining " you want me to die? Without fresh air? " doing his puppy like eyes

" that's good then! " she smiled sarcastically to him and walked to the entrances.

--------------------------------------------------------

In the hospital the doctor was; sexy, hot looking; handsome and supper sweet; he hugged her as Amy hugged him back.

" when did you start working here? " smiling to him

" ever since . . I've got married . . " she scream to her surprise

" Oh My God! Did you marry . . ?" doing her teasing looks

" yeah . . "

" Mae . . I thought you say you'll never L O V E p' Jui ! Isn't it P' Om! " laughing and teasing him,

" oiu! Crazy girl; shh not so loud thus is a hospital"

" oh I'm sorry " covering her mouth . " wait why want I invited?!"

" because we've go married in France dummbie"

" aww . . So romantic; for how long ? "

" I year and a half already . . And . . "

" aw-aw . . Spit it out; " doing her finger to Om.

" come inside; " following him inside the hospital office. Cee been looking for Amy and even got lost.

" e- what! Monkey woman; where could you've gone too? " too tired he went outside to the market that is near the hospital but walk futher away from the hospital.

-----------------------
Just as Minta came down stairs

" Your awake? . . New is here to see you Minta"

Minta looked at New like she's disgusted of him and hate him. She went to the backyard as he
followed her; folding her arm and staring to space.

" what do you want?"

" I . . ."

" I don't love you; your just like a toy; when I want to play with I'll play and when I dont
I'll throw it away" taking the ring off her finger, she took out his hand and place it in his palm; and walked off.

" it was never wrong . . To love you; it was only wrong . . To have trusted you" taking deep breathes he walked out the gate and into his car but Mint stopped him;

" P'New; where are you going? " runnin to catch up with him; he turned around and faked big smile and tell a lie.

" ah; the troublemaker is back?!" he laughed a little and tapped her head; she remove his hand and smack his arm.

" I'm not a troublemaker; . . . Your the troublemaker! " running around trying to get his head.

" New come home; I'll make you the best breakfast;lunch&dinner " she says putting her thumb up

" hum . . The best? " he eyed her and with his hand his chin; " thinking about it . . Okay"

----------------------------------------

Aerin grabbed her purse & smiled to Boy

" Dummie; She likes you alot. . "

" But Aerin; She don't, don't you see the way she treat me? . . is that what you call like? "

" Lol; you cutie; trust me she D E F I N E you, " looking at her watch " I gotta run; bye bye " and kissed his cheek

" Bye"

Boy turned back & sighed

" She D E F I N E S me?"

Aerin didn't leave completely but stop to say her hi's to Margie

" Margie; Right? " Margie nodds.

" It's nice to know you; I'm Aerin by the way "

" Sawdeeka; I've like the mmovies you played in; it's very naruk mak"

" Hah; Really? thank you. . . but hey; Boy na' . . he really likes you; he's not like other guys . . give him a chance "

Smiling; " But. . . "

" No But; " Pointing her hand at Margie

" give him a chance then you can add a but; i gotta go;. ." Whispering to Marige " Oh.. he's being in there talking all about you only " and winked at Margie as she run to the elevator

" Talking about me? " & smiled wildly looking at his see through office; he was too busy thinking how to approach her until he looked & catch her glimpse as she stop her smile & turn away

" Looking at me? . . . does that mean? . . " jumping up " YES!" Margie saw this & smiled at his cuteness

Aerin, was getting out of the elevator until she bumped into someone.

" Aerin. why are you here? "

" Pepper? your here too? "

" Haha; i'm going to work here pretty soon. . Why are you here?"

" i'm here to send me designs. For Peck; but he's not here. "

" oh. . "

" Are.. you free? "

She smiled " Are you free? "

they both smiled Pepper took her; to his BEST MATE house.

--------------------------------------------------

Walking and walking Cee was alone in street for the first time buying food from the street to eat; it tastes good; but when he met her; he was happy and sad; the girl who made him become an casanova.

" Jui . . " staring at her; she was in a dress; wearing sandals; her hair was still as beautiful as before.

" Cee . . " she paused and falls to the ground but Cee caught her on time. Cee smiled;

" Jui; your pregnant; why are you carrying so much stuff? " Jui trys to pick it up but Cee grabbed it from her hand

" Cee . . I can carry it"

" my mom taught me to help the ladies" he smiled fully

" your still so naruk"

" want to go grab a bite? I bet the little one is hungry" Jui touches her stomach and smiled.

------------------------

Coverin her mouth and stomping in happiness

" ow; naruk naruk naruk! "

Om smiled " how about you? Huh? When will you have your own little life? " teasing Amy

" oui! You and mom always say that P' Om ;" pinching him " are you sayin that I'm getting old? Bah "

Om laughed " you said it yourself ; oh . . I get you . . Maybe you want to die . . A . . VIRGIN? " bursting out loud

" p'Om! Bah ! Mai dummy" hitting and pinching and laughing all together " stupid; I have someone in my mind already; "

" krai? Huh . . Who is the most UNLUCKY guy? "

" OM! " they teased each other

--------------------------------

Boy came out of his office hours later; spying on her but she isnt here.

Putting his hand on his hips " where could she have go? " as Nakree walked by " Nakree! " Nakree jump and ran straight backward to Boy;

" chai ka? "

" did you see where Margie went to?"

Nakree nodds and point at the top floor. Boy went up the elevator to the top floor where all the old files and stuff are in; it was dark and scary. For Boy; he isnt scared of anything but except for ghosts; he isn't brave enough to go in but he still did and was about to pee in his pant. Slowly openin the door.

" Margie . . . Are you in here? "

walking in slowly but as soon as he let go of the door it was complete shut tightly making him to let a cry.

" Mommy; Daddy!! I'm scared don't scare my like this! Ahh; I promise I wont be a play boy anymore! "

his eyes was tightly shut; when he opened one he was scared to death. He feet; hair; and hand jumped.

" GHOST! GHOST! GHOST! "

running and runnig in circles until he hit a way and fall down unconscious on the ground and Margie laughed out loud and squat down to him and tap his shoulders. And laughing

" Nee khun you should have saw that is was so- so funny! Did you see your reaction ? " she was laughing alone; somehow it scared herself.

Margie tapping Boy's shoulder.

" Boy . . " but he stayed as calm as a puppy " Boy . . Don't play games like this . . " but he didn't move one inch at all; putting her finger tips in her mouth; " I didnt mean to scare you . . Wake up " not knowing what to do she drag Boy; out but the door was lock.

" Ahya; gosh this isn't good; it getting cold to. . Boy" wraping her arm around herself; she squat next to him. " your so useless right now" Boy leaned against the wall; she fixes his hair to side " you know . . Your so much cuter when your scared" she chuckles, she slight touched his head; as he grabbed her hand making her to hug Boy and scream. Boy laughed.

" that laugh" opening one eye; she pulled away from his chest " Bah! You lied to me! " hitting his chest; Boy hold both of her hand.

" Margie . . I . . "

" like you" she smiled finishing the sentence for him. He smiled back and pulled her to his embrace.

---------------------------------------------------------

Going inside; Pepper and Aerin also showed up;

" Oh; Sawdeeka Pepper; " as he waii and hugged Mrs. Beyothae " why didn't you tell aunty that you are coming? Huh"

" oh; Aunty I wanted to surprise you ofcourse; oh I've
missed you so much! "

" so sweet; I've missed you too"

Mint came out of the kitchen;

" ohwo. . Pepper; why are you here? . . Also Aerin?

" you must be Mint right? " they both smiled and talked; it seems that everyone is getting along and for every minute Pepper is hurting inside because the girl that he likes; he can't like her. The Beyothae house is finally filled with laughter and happiness except Minta she doesn't want to be part of it; but when she receive an message from Mark she hurried out. New ask Mint for a chat outside under the sky. New looked at the sky and kick the ground.

" Mint . . I've decided. . I'm going to leave Thailand "

Mint stood there and looked at him; then she finally spoke " New . . I admire you. . Don't go please"

Reaching inside his pocket pant and took out the ring that he gave Minta; he took of his necklace and took of the pedal, putting the ring in the necklace; his arm around her neck " wear this; and when you miss me you can look at it; it'll be you friend"

" you'll alway be my friend; " hugging him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Cee and Jui was having a great time until Fang poped up and hurted the innocent one.

" Jui waited here; I'm going to pay okay? "

he smiled to her as she nods; but not long; Fang grabbed her hand and pulled her up from the chair forcefully.

" who the hell are you? " looking at Jui " huh?! pregnant ; are you trying to catch rich guy? " Jui was confused and is tired of her blahblah

" what are you talking about? "

" pretending that you don't know huh! " shouting to the people " do you see how shamefully this lady is ! She is trying to seduce my boyfriend to marring her !" while her blah blah goes on; people thought that she was crazy; Jui is Dr. Pajan wife; the waiter runes to Cee

" sir; there is a problem; " pointing at Fang and Jui

" Fang. . " and ran to the table; just as Jui was going to faint; Cee caught her on time

" Fang! What the hell do you think you are doing!? Don't you know that she's pregnant!"

" Cee! Are you defending this whore! "

everyone looked at Fang; who isn't ashamed of what she is doing and saying. Cee ignored Fang and took Jui by the back but Fang pushed Jui; hitting the table she drop to floor; moaning in pain; she picked her up;

" Jui. . Are you okay? " trying to get her to her feet but blood was dripping to her feet " your not okay" carrying her outside Fang blocked the way.

" where are you going? We aren't done yet? "

" we over; end of story; move away! " but Fang diet and Cee have to use his back to push her out of the way; he can't get to his car; not he can find a taxi; Jui was crying and moaning now Cee felt like everything sucked " SHIT! Jui hold on; we are almost to the hospital! " her voice was quieter and quieter and her blood was raning nonstop

" Cee; please hurry . . "

------------------------------------------------------

At the bar; it was getting late already Mark is drinking himself in saddness as Minta approached him. Puttin her arm around his neck

" sweetie. . "

Mark isn't drunk yet " Minta . . You already here? " drinking his corona

" why did you call me? " trying to sound possessive

" you don't want to see me? "

Touching the tip of his shirt " who wouldn't want to see you? "

" Minta . . Tell me something? "

" anything; love"

" how do you know Mint?"

Her smile ended " your always talking about unimportant people! . . . Mint is my younger sister; "

Spitting out his corona " younger sister?? " Thinking to himself " God; Mark Mark; you love the person who you hate there older sister AHHHH! " screaming inside his heart as he takes another sip of his corona and order some strong shots.

----------------------------------------------------------------

This place was getting colder but at least he is cudding her tight; they are just wondering if someone would open the door.

" Margie . . What if I just slowly die from the world ! What would you do? "

" I would . . " she smiled " come and save you ofcourse dummy; " laughing together

" hey; I'll be going to film in Parawat to film n' Kim lakorn . . And I wont be back for maybe about 2-3 weeks . . So I wonder if you can go with me . . What do you say? " tuggin her alittle but she didn't answer him at all; looking at her; he have no words to say.

" Margie; Margie! Oh GOD; your bleeding " her shoulder was cut and he just saw it; he panic because they've been in there for at least 1 hour or so; " phone?! Where is my phone!?" one hand holding her and the other searching his pant; he finally found it and call Nakree.

" AHH! boss what happen to Margie?!"

" don't ask questions! " carrying her to his car; he couldn't called the ambulance but it would take long; so he take her by himself.

" Margie . . Don't sleep ; don't sleep . . "

-------------------------------------------------

Om and Amy was having a fun chat until a nurse barged in.

" Dr. Pajan your wife is in the E.R. Room!"

Om smiled dropped, so did Amy's Om raked to the E.R. Room but wasn't allowed even if he is a doctor; they worried that is he goes in and things go wrong because the patient is his wife. When Amy came, she notice Cee his shirt was filled with blood

" Cee . . You've helped Jui ? " he stood there like a deaf person.

" will she be okay? " she asked her in his shockness

" I . "

" will she be okay?! "

he hugged Amy tightly somehow she pity him, he now seems like a scared 5 year old. The doctor was out and was furious and Om looked as if he have cried for all his life.

" Dr. Nat, how's Jui? " holding the doctor hand; he was still in his surgery clothes

" Om; you have to be calm; " Om and Nat swallowed hard; " no; no; where my baby?! Where my wife!? " he is crying; to his knees

" Om; we can still save her and her baby; but it's the blood; we have no more blood B; and until we get it; . . It might be too late"

" I'll give mine! " Om urged

" you can't; your blood can cause the death of your baby"

As the nurse run out of the E.R. Room; the heart thermometer was like a clock;

" Dr. Nat! Hurry up her blood is running low! "

The doctor gave a long stare and went in; Om was know begging.

" I'm begging you; help her! Help her! I'll do anything! "

----------------------------------------------------
The doctor was out of the E.R room.

Jumping from his seat " doctor. . How is my girlfriend? "

" don't worry; she is now out of the danger zone; but she will have to stay in the hospital for at least 2-3 weeks to recover all the blood that she needs"

" thanks you doctor; can I go see her? "

the doctor nods as he went inside with the air to support her breathing he hold her hand.

" Margie; when you wakes up; I want to ask you to be my . . My girlfriend" laying his head next to her hand.

--------------------------------------------------------
The doctor came out; Om jumped from his seat.

" Jui is okay; . . Also your baby boy; bit the most thanks goes to mr. Ratkrit he donated an amount of his blood; "

Om raned and hugged Cee and thanks him as he went to see Jui and there baby. Boy also came and saw Cee and Amy; going up to them both there shirt was stained; they are both in the hospital. After awhile when they both told their side of the story; Boy have to leave eventhough he didn't want to. Cee and Amy sat in Margie room.

" you know; you are very brave today"

" brave . . No I was scared; I'm a coward "

" no; your brave; my shine knight "

He smiled to her and she smiled back.

" since I'm brave; where's my reward? "

" I didn't say it came with a reward "

He smirked at her and think for awhile; then he went to a sleep position and put his head on her thigh;

" let me sleep here for awhile; my princess . . "

She looked at him in his little sweet escape sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

Mark was out of no where BUZZ; so Minta decided to take him home. When they arrive at his house; everyone was shocked to see Minta as she hold Mark in.

" hello mom; dad; and Toey " as they did the same thing uneasily.

" what's wrong with him; Minta? "

" he's just drunk; mom "

" that's how men are honey; Toey take you brother upstairs"

" yes-" but was interrupt by Minta

" it's okay; dad I'll take him up myself" Minta was already walkin up stairs before mrs. Ratkrit can say anything.

" Mom! Do you see what she is doing? "

" Toey; be nice" mr. Ratkrit scolded her.

Putting Mark on the bed; she laid next to him; touching his shirt; he turned to look at her.

Mint's image was in his vision; and he went on top of Minta.

" . . . Mint . . Mint i love you; . ." Minta who's eye was closed open with an angry eye; and pushed Mark to the other side and got up.

Yelling " Mint! MINT?!? Why does every have to be Mint!? Ahhhh! " breathing hard Mark was too drone to even hear her; " bah; stupid!" fixing her dress; she went downstairs and acted nice again; " goodbye mom, dad, Toey" she walked away but turned back " is Boy home? "

Toey answer her bluntly " why in the world would you ask about p' Boy? Na;"

Minta smiled " nothing " as she turned the other way " annoying "

Outside Boy came in the wrong timing; he stopped his car to see who was walking on the street.

" Minta ?" getting out of his car

" Minta! Where are you going?" she turned back and smiled;

" I'm going home; " folding her arm; Boy looked nervously

" at this time" looking at his watch: " here why don't I take you home"

Pretend to not want his help; but he took her hand and open the door for her as they drove off.

Boy dropped Minta at the door; he didn't even loom at her; he don't have the courage to look at the person who say that she love him but marries his younger brother. Aerin and Pepper left long time already except for New who stayed to help clean the house. New was leaving until Minta saw the ring on Mint's neck.

Stopped Mint by the hand. " why are you wearing my ring? "

" I . . "

" take it off! " grabbing the necklace from Mint neck and was going to throw it but; New hold her hand.

" this ring is no longer yours; I can give it to anyone I want " turning to Mint; he put it in her palm; as she looked at him with the go now look and he went outside.

Minta slapped Mint and fell to the ground

" I hate you Mint! "

as Mint stood right back up and slap Minta in the stupidity of her sister;

" you dare hit you older sister?! "

" I dare to! your my real sister! but you hit me & hurt my feeling like I"M NOT HUMAN!"

Minta breathe hard & went straight for Mint's neck as she try to struggle free; Minta just screams

" BECAUSE OF YOU! YOUR BORN TO STEAL EVERYTHING FROM ME! I HATE YOU MINT! "

" let go of me! "

" I hate you!" Screams & screams Mrs. Beyothae came rushing in

" Let go of Mint! Minta! " hitting Minta to let go of her hand that is strangling Mint. New Finally came running back to the house & pulled Minta with on lift & throw her to the floor as Mrs. Beyothat hugged Mint.

" Are you okay? Mint " They were both in tears.

" MINTA! have you gone crazy!? " New yelled at her. " Its' your owm sister that you are hurting! "

Minta screamed in maddness " Sister?! the One that is born to steal everythng from me! New! are you stupid! Your right I"VE GONE CRAZY! I'm crazy that you all love; like & care for her more than me! SHE LIVED TO RUIN MY LIFE !"

New yelled back at her " You know why?! it's because you only think about yourslef; your selffish! that's why nobody wants to love & care for you!"

Minta slapped New.

" your all STUPID!"

" atleast when were stupid we are doing the right thing! "

Minta screamed & went up stairs as Mint & Mrs. Beyothae hugg each other.

" i'm sorry; New. i. . "

" Mint. . it's not your fault. " hugging Mint;

" i'll be going; you & aunty take care. . "

" you take care. . "

" Thanks New.ja"

New nodds & went to his car. as the next charapter continues.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
How can minta be so cruel and just think bout herself... so selfish person.. pity mint.. can't wait for your next chapter to know more about other couples too.. =D

love this long chapter.. ^.^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
omg i hate minta! i can just imagine mint n playing this character since she has that n'rai look to her lol. but awww at least mark still says he loves mint when he's drunk.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaaa,LOVED the scene where Boy was scared,it's really fun and yet cutie..Hope Boy doesn't go film the movie and stay with Margie...

Thanks.

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
CH. 10

Days went by, Boy and Mark left for Parawat because Mark was still in his drunk mood. Minta left home and New left to America, Margie was still at the hospital, Amy was taking care of Mrs. Ratkrit; Cee and Amy loves grow . . . As each day went; and have gone by . . Mint sit at the sofa on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and watch Thara Himalai, she laughed and smiled and cried; at each scene that Mark plays. Second to minutes; to days; from days to weeks and weeks to month. Mint's happiness didn't last long, bankers have been charging at them, Mrs. Beyothae is getting sicker. Mint, Amy, and Margie are working part time jobs, but no matter how peoples loves maybe there heart are always so close to each other. Peck and Toey are becoming more bonded but Peck looks different; he seems pale, and tired; New also found the love of his life; a true love if you may put it; Peemai, they've planned to comeback and have there wedding here; in Thailand. As for the others, Son's love is fading as each days goes and gone by, he's benign cheating on Aerin back; Aerin on the other side is busy working but as she knows by day and heart there's something in Peper that sparks like no others. View was in fear that she would get into trouble for hurting Margie, and Fang and Cee finally broke it off; but was this all a joke? Is Cee playing around? News went flyin all over town that Minta is back again dating Mark; news reporter was everywhere at there house as they have not gone anywhere at all. Until today; everything went everywhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 months passed; by quickly Boy was home the 2 month where Mark stay behind to cool down his heart down, but he is now home; sending Minta home in the early morning; Mrs. Beyothae woked up coughing.

" MOM! can stop making so much noise ! " Minta charged in as Mint; Amy, and Margie came running in with a bottle of medicines

" Mom; here eat this " Mint hand one medicine to her mom mouth; with water. Margie turned to Minta;

" Can you stop yelling? Minta ever since you've been home you are like making thing worst! "

" isn;t that good? " she sad with her stingy eye. Margie raise her hand; but put it down.

" i don't want to fight with you; because you'll never understand! " Minta didn't care; and walked out like nothing ever happen; Margie tooks deep breathe;

" Mom. . you need to go to the hospital " Amy said quietly; as Mrs. Beyothae said no; & it better not to because they don''t have the money.

" I think it's best if you all; just go to work na, I'll stay home & take care of the shop. " looking at them with her sorrowful eyes. " Isn't it Margie ja' ? " Margie looked at her mom; and slowly nodd.

" isn't it? Mint you have a lakorn interview ? "

Mint looked alittle away and nodds. It was the only job that was offered to her; and paid a high payment. After Peemai & New came back; Peemai helped get the job for Mint; she's now working in Love=Rak company as one of the model, someehow Mint & Mark never meets because he doesn;t even know she works there; & the acting industry. The morning came up pretty fast Aerin woked up & called Peper, they were planning a BIG surprised party for Son birthday today but they didn;t know what was in store.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before long, it was already getting dark, and Mint have finished her photoshoot, she now have to go get her script for the lakorn that she will be playing in. She have no idea what the lakorn is about; but she got the job and was very happy' walking outside.

" what. . it's raining? " putting her hand in the rain; " i didn't bring an umbrella. . . putting her bag over her head she ran to catch a taxi.

Mrs. Beyothae was closing the store, it was raining like pouring soup, it was so heavy that it pushed her to the ground & because she was sick she fainted, just as Mark drove by.

" Who sleeping there? " looked through his dotted with rain window; and getting out in his suit, Mark was suppose to go & greet Mint the person who will be paired up with him in Pataphee Lehrak. Mark helped Mrs. Beyothae up.

" Aunt . . Why are sleep here? " looking at Mrs. Beyothae; " here I'll take you to the hospital" picking her up; he droves off.

Mint looked at her watch nonstops; it was getting late and the person who wa supposed to pair up with haven't show up yet; so instead she have to go back home and come later because Mark have the original copy of the script.

" this is so GREAT! god; this grhh ! " as Boy and Margie droves by Boy stopped the car.

" Mint ! What are you doing here? Mom is at the hospital ! Come in! " as Margie yelled across the rain; Mint was already in the car.

------------------------------------------------------------

At the hospital; Mark wasn't there; only Amy was and she was walking nonstop at all; until Dr. Nat came out of the room.

" Dr. Hows my mom? " she asked worriedly.

" are you the patient relative? "

" I'm - I'm her daughter"

" then can you please follow me? " pointing and leading the way to his office; Amy sit impatiently waitin for the outcome.
" the patient is okay. . But only for now. . From her previous medicalrecord. . She need to have alung exchange."

Amy swallowed hard " how much are the lung exchange? "

" it'll be expensive . . Around a couple of hundred of thousand. . "

Amy closed her eyes; her hand going through her hair. Then there was a flash of memories, Cee was on his knees proposing to Amy; but she rejected him. Standing up she thanked Dr. Nat and walked out Margie, Mint, and Boy came running in.

" Amy how's mom condition ? " Mint asked Amy as she was running out of breathe.

" Mom. . Mom okay " Amy lied but she's a good liar; nobody can actual caught that she was lying; everything was so real. Margie and Mint sighed in relief.

" I'll . . I need to meet up with someone . . You guys can go and see mom first . " they nodds and left Amy took out her phone . And click in Cee name.

" Cee . . About the proposal . . Can we talk? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aerin, Pepper & other friend went to surprise Son, for his for them when they've reached the hotel that Son is staying in. 7:30 PM out of no where they started to sing happy birthday and came with a cake, presents, balloons & roses into his room; the singing stops; they paused. There was no way that Aerin would forgive him. . not in this lifetime. would she forgive him. Son stirred awake; and his eyes were opened wider then it can go; and the person lying next to him, have her arm wrap around hi broad shoulder as he stood to a sit position.

" Good Morning Babe; " giving him kiss; Aerin was mad; but she smiled,

" baby . . Huh? "

" Aerin it's not like what you see? "

" then what? Are you telling me that this lady just broke into your room and rape you?! " she was now yelling at them; as view stop hugging Son.

" I didn't rape your boyfriend! "

" why are you naked? Boyfriend stealer? "

" Aerin your misunderstanding ! "

" then what is it? "

" it's . . It's . . " Aerin took a deep breathe; an looked at Son directly.

" shut up . . Thara what you should do ! " looking all tough. Aerin walk up to the bed and with the cake in her hand; she ate one strawberry on the cake an smiled to Son. " I got you your favorite . . . We are DONE! " pushing the cake straight to both of them, she turned back and grabbe the flowers for Youlli and started to hit Son.

" Liar! Backstaber! user! Asshole! I hate you! I hate you so much! "

Throwing the bunches of flower to the ground, she grabbed her purse an run out the door as View screamed andyelled to her but who would have thought that this was all planned out? Intact Aerin knows about this long time and thought that he would eventually change but no; he never learn hi lesson; well today's the day. The reporter can in with there flashing cameras.

" stop taking pictures" Son said to them, and View covering her face, this is going to make top news. Aerin wasn't walking any more she was lightly walking fast and jogging in this pouring rain all over te place with Pepper who is trying to catch up to her.

" Aerin . . Stop! "

" Don't following me ! "
" are you just going to give up like that?!" Aerin stopes and turn to Pepper; facin this face in the rain.

" what the hell do he want from me! Huh; what don't I have?! That the person he is sleeping with have?! " she was crying in the middle of the road;

" your too good for him! A person like him doesn't deserve you! " he said holding her shoulder up so she would wake up from her fantasy.

" I love him! I love him! " Pepper pulle her to cry in his shoulder,

" stupid . . Don't cry . . " he whispered light throw the rain

" nobody love me . . No one . . ! "

" I will! " he protested as she look into his deep expressed eyes. " if . . You will let a person like me love you . . "

" Dont talk nonsense! This isnt like playing lakorn! Pepper "

" I'm not! I liked you eversince I've saw you; your the reason why I am working with the Ratkrit family! Your the only reason for me! " Aerin was amazed and speechless at his confession.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rain; rained heavy on each of their heart; Mint sits by her window looking at the star closes to the moon;

" Mark . . What are you doing? Are you hating me? " as she put her head on table.

Mark on the same side did the same thing: he looked through the window currents and look at th star.

" Mint . . Are you missing me like I am missing you? "

" if you miss her then tell her that my son; " Mrs. Ratkrit surprised Mark .

" mom . . It's not" Mark tries so hard to make up an excuse but his mom stopped him;

" when love is infront of you; hold it tight and don't let it slip. . " Mrs. Ratkrit said tapping on Mark shoulder; he didn't know what she means but nod his head.

Downstairs Cee was home and he was so happy he started to spin and dances around the living room as Toey laughed.

" oppa . . what are youdoing? Are you being possessed ? " Toey smiled cutely to Cee as he kept dancing.

" I'm possessed by Amy love . . Ahh-lah-lah . . Where mom and dad? " he stopped dancing and look at Toey with has dance pose on.

" what is today? My son dancing like there's no tomorrow ? " as Mr and Mrs. Ratkrit came down stair; Cee raned and kiss his mom.

" mom! Amy . . Amy "

Exciting his mom " Amy what?"

Cee couldn't stop smiling " she agreed to marry me! "

As the family jumped and smiled and was planning everyhing as tomorrow is the wedding.

----------------------------------------------------------

The news flies everywhere quickly and before long they were going to get married, Amy is happy but she' gear that he wouldnt love her truly because Cee was born a player.

Flashed back;

Cee almost spit out his coffee:

" what!? "

" you heard me . . I'll marry you for the 10 million baht "

" Amy you . . Didn't take that . ."

She smiled " no . . It's just that . . Im indeed of the money. ."

End of flashbacks

The following week have passed; Peck wasn't in town he was in Chang Mai; for a meeting, Aerin and Son have broken up; broken there engagement; Aerin have no heart feeling because she left the pain with him; now his finally free from Aerin; but he felt that something is missing; that piece that made him perfectly happy it's gone; he have View but all she ever do is command his to do this and that. Love is sweet at the beginning and bitter and nasty at the end. Mark and Mint haven't meet yet by gods will; both of the family was so excited for Cee and Amy wedding that they planned everything quickly because both sides want to hold a baby. While they are busy with the wedding and all; Mint was busy with her working life, she didn't want to work at Love=Rak because it takes too much time but Peemai still drag her; to Mark studio. Who knows maybe fate really want them to end up with each other?

Mint did a full stop at the door.

" Peemai . . Why did you brought me here? I don't know how to model. . " for Mint she was a bad lair that's for
sure;

" pshh. . Such a bad liar; I've seen your picture all over his studio , how can you not know how to model? Come on! " pulling Mint inside the offices.

" Nee! E-Mark; My friend is here! "

" Mark ? " Mint looked the other way " Mark!" putting her purse infront of her face, Mark turned around but didn't get to see her face; Peemai looked at Mint.

" Mint are you not feeling well? " trying to take the purse away from Mint face. Mark smiled and folded his arm.

" Peemai your friend; have no confidence at all. . How can she model? " Mark said a he thought to himself " oh; Mint heavens on my side; " Mint took her purse off of her face.

" no confidence ?!" she said looking at Mark in her gansterous way.

Mark touched his head " Peemai . . Did you read my mind? " Peemai smiled to his smiled.

" Mae. . . Why are you so sweet? . . Nope I didn't read you lovely mind ; because I know you are inneed for my lovely friend here; " hugging Mint, she looked at Mark then turned to Peemai.

" Peemai. . Nvm . . I don't want it anymore" whispering closely to her but Peemai said it loudly.

" Mint! You told me you need the job! "
" I know but . . " Mark decides to play along, just to tease Mint.

" Peemai; she right a girl like her can't pose . . But then she can"

Mint interupts him " to prove you wrong ! " looking at with her killer eyes " I'll work here! "

To keep his mouth shut; Peemai clapped her hand in happiness.

" GREAT ! you can start working right now ! My friend"

" Peemai I . ." moving her hand in almost all directions.

" yeah why don't you start work right now . . " clicking his finger at one of the makeup artist.

" Jane can you please get Mint and Peemai ready please for today's concept . . I will personal do the the shoot today "

" Mint . . Do you think it sounds strange? " Peemai whispering next to Mint as the make up artist went to find a fitting close for them.

" how is it strange? "

Peemai scratched her neck . " the way . . Mark is acting toward you ,?"

" no . . " doing the head then looked at Peemai with a little shake that it is weird.

----------------------

Boy and Margie was out of there lunch break; looking for there clothes; Boy want to match Margie. Holding hand and walking close by each other, it was as of the world have paused everything and they are the only moving love.

" Mae! P'Boy! When did you became this SWEET? " Toey yelled from behind them; holding Peck's arm. Boy let out a big sighed. Peck and Toey was leaving to Korea afteer Cee and Amy's wedding Peck wanted Toey to meet his parents. Boy turned around.

" Toey why are you always mocking & saying about me? "

" I';m not . . i'm sweet brother. " pinching his cheeks " Peck lets go before someone explode here. " Giggling.

" Peck you should teach my sister a lesson when you guys get married." as Peck do the thumbs up. Each couple have there own little sparks in there love.

Aerin & Pepper was also there at the wedding recreation place; because the next photoshoot for Mark was about wedding. They both smiled and talk sweetly to each other; their fan taking pictures and all. On the other side View & Son was also there having there wedding pictures taken; Son came out first & was waiting for View to come out. Aerin came out of her dressing room; Son stood up & his amazement; looking at Aerin, she also looked at him but looked away searching for Pepper; the photographer came in & mistaken that they are here for the photoshooot; because he thought that they were still engage.

" OUI! cute cute cute! beautiful girl; and handsome guy! come on " going behind them & puhing the togetherl it was an akward moments. they've been apart for week now, they are standning next to each other; " Sorry; Son please kiss the bride Na'? " he stared at her cherry pink cheeks.

To be continue!

Authors NOTERS: Thank for reading my fanfic; is it getting borinig? to be totally honest. :]

How can minta be so cruel and just think bout herself... so selfish person.. pity mint.. can't wait for your next chapter to know more about other couples too.. =D

love this long chapter.. ^.^
I pitty her too; i just wannt go & slap Minta but i can't Lol. :) Thank you

omg i hate minta! i can just imagine mint n playing this character since she has that n'rai look to her lol. but awww at least mark still says he loves mint when he's drunk.
Lol; your so funny; i agree like there something that makes her n'rai & also she's playing rai in Nadech & Yaya new lakorn Ruihgt. :]

Hahaaa,LOVED the scene where Boy was scared,it's really fun and yet cutie..Hope Boy doesn't go film the movie and stay with Margie...

Thanks.
i know; i can imagine him :] Lol; thanks

Wheen are yu gonna start updating again ?
I'm updatinng tooday my friend. ;]

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's one great chapter.. from here we still can see that both mint and mark love each other.. hehe.. by working as a model with mark.. mark can pursuit her back.. ^.^

awww... minta is still worst like before... nothing to say bout her.. =p

pity mrs beyothee... hope she will be cure else all her daughters will be super sad.. T.T

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
yes, mint n will be playing yaya's sister in game rai game ruk. she's always the third wheel in all fanfics lol. yay mint and mark finally see eachother and now that they're working together i hope for more cute scenes hehe. thanks for the update