Man Im a Loser

Monk33

sarNie Egg
Went to hang out with my friends yesterday at the ice skating rink. Saw a cute girl but couldn't say anything to he because i was nervous/shy. Oh well.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
its because you're LAAAAAAAAAAAME!

haha, just kidding.

thats how things are when you first meet, takes awhile. but you should def go for it B)

Reagan

sarNie Adult
you were probly one of 100 guys there thinking the same thing, as we know if there is a good looking girl all the guys would be daydreaming about approaching her, so you were not alone

aw...it's ok. you can do it next time. take charge and go for it. don't be shy. if your shy then your not a loser. YOUR GAY!!!! haha. i kiid i kiid. plz don't hurt me. lmao. ^_^

Reagan

sarNie Adult
girls dont like it if a guy takes charge, they just prefer to know the guys interested also, hence they want the guy to make a move first, but its vice versa, if we knew the girl is interested then we show interest too, else we just hide beind our friends like a little bish, haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Reagan said:
girls dont like it if a guy takes charge, they just prefer to know the guys interested also, hence they want the guy to make a move first, but its vice versa, if we knew the girl is interested then we show interest too, else we just hide beind our friends like a little bish, haha
[post="150360"][/post]​

*kicks* reagan.............. -_- why u conflicting with me *smacks reagan again*

:wub: yoOh know me love u reagan lol

bugsy

sarNie Adult
so you gonna see her again? or was it just a one time thing? if thats the case...sucks for you. But mann...next time....go say hi. And uhh....dont use one of those corny pickup lines....they're sooo lame. :lmao:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Dont worry you're not the only on stuck in Loserville *cough cough* anyway but i guess you should just go up to her who know she mite just be your...soulmate?? LMFAO

Monk33

sarNie Egg
bugsy, i dont use pick up lines lol. When i think about talking to a girl. i just want to say hi and tell them i think they're beautiful.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Monk33 said:
bugsy, i dont use pick up lines lol. When i think about talking to a girl. i just want to say hi and tell them i think they're beautiful.
[post="150555"][/post]​
haha....thank gawd you dont use pickup lines.

and....depending on the girl.....you might not want to approach her and say "Hi, i think you're beautiful".....it might come off as a little too weird. Anywho....im not saying you cant. At the least....just go up to her and introduce yourself. And then go from there...

Sah

sarNie Elites
bugsy said:
haha....thank gawd you dont use pickup lines.

and....depending on the girl.....you might not want to approach her and say "Hi, i think you're beautiful".....it might come off as a little too weird. Anywho....im not saying you cant. At the least....just go up to her and introduce yourself. And then go from there...
[post="150824"][/post]​

Yeah, I definitely agree with bugsy. I don't think coming up to a girl and saying "You're very beautiful," within the first 5 minutes of talking to her is a very good idea. To me, that is along the same lines of saying "I think you're really hot,". Don't get me wrong, girls like people telling them that, but the "nice" girls, I mean, the girls that you REALLY want to get to know personally, would probably be :rolleyes: about you saying that, thinking you're only after one thing and one thing only. Try to get to know her, make it known that you're really interested in her and what she has to say, without coming off as "creepy".

Yeah, girls do like guys that make the first move, but some of them are weird, like me for example haha. I tend to be more attracted to the guys who DON'T come up to me. You know the ones that sort of smile and give you googly eyes from across the room, but never really actually come up to you. Whereas, I find the guys who come up to me a little too pushy and straight-forward. I dunno, maybe that's just me.

You can try both techniques and see what works for you. Girls like different things.

Oh yeah, and guys, if a girl does give you her phone number, don't call her 308290832938 times the next day, especially if she doesn't answer the first 308290832896 times. She'll think you're creepy and desperate.

Oh yeah, and last but not least, be gentle and nice. Every girl likes a nice guy.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Monk33 said:
Went to hang out with my friends yesterday at the ice skating rink. Saw a cute girl but couldn't say anything to he because i was nervous/shy. Oh well.
[post="150286"][/post]​
THAT'S NORMAL!!! WHO WOULDN'T BE?... I KNOW I WOULD HAVE DONE THE EXACT SAME THING IF I WERE TO SEE A HANDSOME GUY COMING TOWARDS ME TO TALK TO ME... :sweat:

NOTE: sorry if i offend anyone with this comment... BUT I THINK PICK UP LINES ARE THE LAMEST THINGS IN THE WORLD!!!