Mann's Work

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
next time im going to stalk you thread everyday... til you update.. soo i can be the first!! puahahahahha :w000t:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Mann said:
Prisna thanks glad you love it! ^_^

Tangmoe aww your always second, but don;t feel bad thanks!! :D

Jackielee978 thanks and here is your banner

[post="146833"][/post]​
:w000t: Cute Banner! :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Im FIRST!!! IM FIRST!! told ya im stalking you mann!! see im first!! hehehehhe the poster looks soo pretty.... i love it everything about it!! :wub:

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
WOW, haven't come in here for a long time. Mann love every pieces of work you did. Keep it coming!!!!

Mann

heheh thanks moe, finally the first one!! you did a great job at staliking me/ being the first one :lol:

Thanks hamerica...heheh thanks for taking your time to come back to my thread and why haven't you updated i miss seeing your artworks! ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Mann, u going to make me have a heart attrack with tho gorgeous artworks,, hehe. Keep Up the GReat Work, I can't wait to see more of your talent in the future. :D Reallly Love Pinky poster! :wub:

Saifah

bite me x___
Pinky suay mak mak ja... i love all your work Mann!! They're all sooo pretty and I just love them a lot!! Mwahz!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
im first again!! heheheh im good at stalking huh!! heheheh omg the poster... it killed me.. im dead.. you have to wake me up now.. with a new poster.. hehehhe make more pretty posters!! :wub:

Mann

thanks tangmoe for the comment and doing your job :p

new one: first time texturizing, lol i spent a lot of time doing this texture.... ^_^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I'm first again... hehehhe... Texture?? wheres the texture?? it looks more of a blend to me... but watever it is.. its pretty nice.. heheh love the colors.. hehhe

Mann

tangmoe said:
I'm first again... hehehhe... Texture?? wheres the texture?? it looks more of a blend to me... but watever it is.. its pretty nice.. heheh love the colors.. hehhe
[post="147469"][/post]​
heheh the texture isi in the background...i kind amessed up..lol your first again! :D :p

oil_yui said:
very beautiful graphic. haven't check here for the longest time. very pretty.
[post="147485"][/post]​

thanks oil_yui you are very kind! ^_^