margie

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You could say I'm a fan fater Barandarn Jai^^... She's pretty good for a Ch3 starter too.

Off topic: Did you get Hitori from Fruits Basket? I totally think that guy is hot!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
ya, she is cute and well done in BJ. I like her and waiting to see her coming lakorn... next time to see her without the bang....

solin

sarNie Adult
I liked her in Badarn Jai but must see other lakorns to make a real opinion.
Her acting is just ok...but she has just debuted.

cecilia

Staff member
^no, margie had been in the business for over 3+ years already.she's not new ja.
i think she just got notice for us oversea fan after badarn jai ..

i like her in bj but prior to that, i didn't just like how i didn't for aum prior to jlr ..
now i'm a fan, she's cute and i like her perkiness in real life too ..

as for acting, she's getting better, she had improve since the last lakorn i saw of her w/p'aon.
i'm looking forward to her new lakorn with the new face p'ek too ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i like her perkiness hehe lol.. very kute.. she is a good actress.. not the best but.. is good lalala..

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i'm a fan....out of all the new and leading actress now, i find margie to be the most promising....and i love her perkiness like pointed out by many of you...i also think she has such a healty image (correct me if i am wrong)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know i like her a lot too. she was really funny badaan jai. i guess i don't mind her as supporting as long as her characters are interesting.