Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
need to thanks ig for the live feature thanks to it we have live mk like this although is mostly the purpose is to promote for their lakorns , since today's kim lakorn first ep

twister02

M♥K
need to thanks ig for the live feature thanks to it we have live mk like this although is mostly the purpose is to promote for their lakorns , since today's kim lakorn first ep
Here's the update from banmarkpantip_inter (so happy they created an account for inter fans since they knew Mark garnered more inter fans coz of KC)

banmarkpantip_inter:
Did Anyone catch up with his latest LIVE?

" EFFECT MAKE UP WARNING"
He's in during the break of Komfak shooting.
So, he went to 7-11 to get something to eat.
But he afraid that people will be curious about him coz he put on make up , dark eye circle, dark lips.
So, he stayed in the van and asked Kimmy to buy him some sweet.

cr: banmarkpantip_inter IG

---
Kimmy doing a good job as a girlfriend. :love::clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Here's the update from banmarkpantip_inter (so happy they created an account for inter fans since they knew Mark garnered more inter fans coz of KC)

banmarkpantip_inter:
Did Anyone catch up with his latest LIVE?
" EFFECT MAKE UP WARNING"
He's in during the break of Komfak shooting.
So, he went to 7-11 to get something to eat.
But he afraid that people will be curious about him coz he put on make up , dark eye circle, dark lips.
So, he stayed in the van and asked Kimmy to buy him some sweet.

cr: banmarkpantip_inter IG

---
Kimmy doing a good job as a girlfriend. :love::clap:
awwwww so lovely to know this little details :D thank to this banmark inter

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they were live for short minutes so i dn't know anyone was able to catch it mostly promoting the ch3 upcoming concert and ask fans for support

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I swear the more I watch these two and their LIVE videos, the more they seem like an old married couple. Kim said you sure do LIVE every day lately. Mark said he's bored no one to talk to so he's going LIVE.

Kim is annoyed and moody in the beginning of the video and Mark kept on teasing her saying she complains too much and that she has adapted Pim's character/attitude. Kim gonna beat him up if he doesn't stop lol

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
I swear the more I watch these two and their LIVE videos, the more they seem like an old married couple. Kim said you sure do LIVE every day lately. Mark said he's bored no one to talk to so he's going LIVE.

Kim is annoyed and moody in the beginning of the video and Mark kept on teasing her saying she complains too much and that she has adapted Pim's character/attitude. Kim gonna beat him up if he doesn't stop lol
Hahahahahah...these two are so funny!!i dont even understand anything they said but i found them super sweet..:icon12:
Judging from the live, they seems toooo comfortable with each other..hahahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

that's what i love about then the realness , they are sooo real so natural with each other they know each other soooo well and they accept and love each other so weellll it just makes me smile from ear to ear every single time i see vdo of them cause it show me how beautiful love is when you find the right one who complete you , and i love how he laugh when she sulk like he love to see her sulking face :lol: :lol:

and another couple clip wishing HBD not sure to who but here they are sweeett :icon12::icon12::icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRqcz2aB7fV/?taken-by=maikleddao