Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
when your best friend and everyone around are so happy for you for finding the right one that's all what you need :icon12::icon12:
The best kind of relationship is if you're able to let your loved ones accept and embrace it. So happy MK have supportive friends like Margie and Yaya.

By the way, I think they're together earlier based on Mark's IG story. Hehe. :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
They are just adorable. Kim posted the bday message late intentionally because she wanted to be the last person. So cute cause on one of her bdays he wanted to be the first person to send her a wish and on his bday this year she wanted to be his last person to send him a wish.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They are just adorable. Kim posted the bday message late intentionally because she wanted to be the last person. So cute cause on one of her bdays he wanted to be the first person to send her a wish and on his bday this year she wanted to be his last person to send him a wish.
little details cheesy gesture of love but they are the things that makes them feel their youth love and keep the love alive the romance part romantic little cheesy things :icon12:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@MK19 Too bad I can't read Thai.

Anyhow, did you guys know that Mark created two copies of the photo book he made for Kim? He said he kept one for himself so that he can look through it sometimes. So sweet. Only two copies of it in this world.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile

Anyhow, did you guys know that Mark created two copies of the photo book he made for Kim? He said he kept one for himself so that he can look through it sometimes. So sweet. Only two copies of it in this world.
He surely cant get enough of Kim..hahahah

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

awwwwwwwwwww he does look at her photos a lot remember when he posted in his ig story he was checkig in his pc their calender photoshoot photos he just love her :icon12:

twister02

M♥K

As much as I would like to look what's inside, I stopped and told myself, let MK treasure it in their small space. I hope they'll leave it like that. Just two copies, each for them, for their eyes only :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is me literally right now when i saw his ig story

she is his love she is his everything that he need to e happy ommgg i want a love like that a love that know no expired date a love full of passion everyday a love that never fade away forever

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
MY LOVE COUPLE FOREVVVEEEERRRRRR MK MK MK MK my beautiful lovebirds :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Omg! Mark was whistling and singing one of my favorite songs by my fav artist Bruno Mars 'Versace on the Floor'. I knew he was a man after my own heart.

They are so funny. Mark's face when he was acting like Ramet from BH lmaoooo Kim said stop acting like someone else's role Lol. Looks like Mark is really into her lakorn since he's remembering all the scenes. I think he wants to be Khun Ramet Lol

They decided to take a walk together after they ate. Too sweet. Did you guys hear Kim calling herself 'ourn/fatty' when she got up first? She said 'ourn' leaving first and then she sulk because Mark didn't help her get up the rocks. Lol

Sweet to hear because that's what Mark calls her.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Omg! Mark was whistling and singing one of my favorite songs by my fav artist Bruno Mars 'Versace on the Floor'. I knew he was a man after my own heart.

They are so funny. Mark's face when he was acting like Ramet from BH lmaoooo Kim said stop acting like someone else's role Lol. Looks like Mark is really into her lakorn since he's remembering all the scenes. I think he wants to be Khun Ramet Lol

They decided to take a walk together after they ate. Too sweet. Did you guys hear Kim calling herself 'ourn/fatty' when she got up first? She said 'ourn' leaving first and then she sulk because Mark didn't help her get up the rocks. Lol

Sweet to hear because that's what Mark calls her.
thank you for sharing this fiiinnn moment could he be jealous :lol: joking and i love how kim use what he call her although she doesn't react the same when others than mark call her "uan" :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i repeated the live so many time cause it just was so rmantic to se how they were under the tree beside the river having an a lone moment during the break awwww and they were so happy