Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think it's normal to have some issues in a relationship. It's part of it. As long as they still love and respect each other, they can get thru it. Let's hope for the best of them. :)
it's always have been like that with mk if they don't update in two days termite will take the job to make some fuss stalking the ig likes stalking every move mk make and just be the obsessed person they are

mk had spend a loooot of time together recently like literally they had been together sine chrismas until the end of the trip 24h together it's like a small experience of being married so i think they are not ready to get married yet :D added the stress of media and people's eyes , mark already said that that month was the sweet thing before a busy year start, this year for sure they won't be able to see each other as often so it will be a critical year in the end no matter what we say in the end it's their lives and their choices either we like it or not and i wish people start to concentrate on mk as individual than a couple, that not everything they go through is related to each other they have their personal work their personal interest their friends their families, their dreams , their goals

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
it's always have been like that with mk if they don't update in two days termite will take the job to make some fuss stalking the ig likes stalking every move mk make and just be the obsessed person they are

mk had spend a loooot of time together recently like literally they had been together sine chrismas until the end of the trip 24h together it's like a small experience of being married so i think they are not ready to get married yet :D added the stress of media and people's eyes , mark already said that that month was the sweet thing before a busy year start, this year for sure they won't be able to see each other as often so it will be a critical year in the end no matter what we say in the end it's their lives and their choices either we like it or not and i wish people start to concentrate on mk as individual than a couple, that not everything they go through is related to each other they have their personal work their personal interest their friends their families, their dreams , their goals
Well said:clap:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@MKfan132 this two sweet post should be on the komfaek thread cause they doing a vic for komfaek
Oh sorry I wasn't sure what it was for at first so I post them here, then just though I sure just post them in both threads sorry hugs.