Mark-Kim World

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Mark gave an interview and said that there is no fight between him and Kim. The post Kim made was related to someone else. What annoys me the most is that the reporters just keep on asking the same questions over and over again. Give it a break already. If he said no, then no. Fans who don't want them to be together are always quick to judge on their every single move and post.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
kanyayonroseMark’s interview after his Samsung’s store opening at Siam Paragon on 13 Feb 2018
Clip 1/4
Reporter: Mark, may I ask about the IG story that NongKim posted a few days ago? It looks like some quotes.
Mark: It was not about me krub. It was about somebody else.
Reporter: Did you ask her?
Mark: Yep, I did ask her what it was about because at that point I did not know what it was. But it turned out that it was not about us.
Reporter: Did she have some problems with someone?
Mark: Just a little problem with someone else. She might have been in a bad mood since it was someone she has to work with. I told her to calm down and told her that thing will be alright.
Reporter: Many people relate that to you two.
Mark: It was definitely not me krub. I am still fine. We are fine.
Reporter: Was she very angry when she posted that?
Mark: Likely. It was something quite hard for her. But it was not about US.

#mark_prin #kimmy_kimberley
Credit @winner54_mk

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
kanyayonroseMark’s interview after his Samsung’s store opening at Siam Paragon on 13 Feb 2018
Clip 2/4
Reporter: Did you try to sooth her?
Mark: I asked her what happened. She was just in a very bad mood and just wanted to release her anger.
Reporter: Was it work related?
Mark: It was her personal matter. Recently she had to work and meet with many people. There might be some fuss here and there. It is normal.
reporter: Is she better now?
Mark: Maybe, she seems better now. I will always be right here for her, to encourage her.
Reporter: What do you think why people relate this to be about you two?
Mark: It is normal, so normal. There us nothing to worry about.
Reporter: Some even conclude that you two have broken up.
Mark: Broken up, really. Urr, what should I say? It up to them, they can think whatever they like.

Ctedit: @winner54_mk

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Clip ¾
Reporter: So you two have not broken up right?
Mark: We are fine. I worked with her this morning and everything went well. As I said, the quotes in her story are not about us not about me.
Reporter: There has been a rumor that you two have broken up and you went for a dinner with another woman.
Mark: Having dinner with a woman??? People can say things. However, we do live our lives normally. We have got to meet and spend time with other people. Others, I mean like my manager, my team, my sister, etc…having some meetings. We don’t have to stick together all the time.
Reporter: So did you have a dinner with your friends?
Mark: Not my friends krub but let’s say they are someone that I will work with in the future.
Reporter: You mean your coworkers.
Mark: Urr, future coworker krub. We met to discuss about our work krub.

Credit : @winner54_mk

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Clip 4/4
Reporter: A comment says, she is a senior at your old university.
Mark: Yes. At first I don’t actually know or remember. However, she knows my sister. She used to see me on the campus but actually never said hello to each other. It is really nothing. Just a senior and my sister’s friend.
Reporter: So there is nothing special right?
Mark: Nope.
Reporter: So your love is still sweet, right?
Mark: Definitely krub.

Credit: @winner54_mk

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
banmarkpantip_inter
Tonight at 20:25
MV. My Favorite Star has been postponed its release from 12am to 20:25 tonight.

stay tuned!

What is that for my time?.