Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I though I watch some more of PCKK while I watch my shows tonight.

Still on Episode 7 :). Recap Part 3 (From Tonight)

Tam is at his office and thinking about Aem :), her helping with his work. Tam was Aem to work with him.

Tam comes to pick Aem up for work but she says she is sick, so he says he will take her to the hospital she says she is alright, he asks Nark to help Aem to his car. There is now someone there for Aem. It is her friend she is going to take her. His face is like what is going on lol.

The next day, she goes to work with him, he says she looks nice, aww so sweet:icon12::love:. He says are sure you feel better she says she does. Tam thinks it is strange that her friend Nino went to vist her yesterday out of the blue. She says it was just a coincidence. She was just in the neighborhood that is why. Tam says then, let's go fill out your application form. She is like huh I have to fill one out:pancarta: he says of course, you(she) are working as my assistant. he says let's go. To herself, she says ''He'll need my ID to fill out the form!, He'll know who I am!. She says Tam it is okay, if I don't fill out a form?. Tam asks why? Aem says think about it, if I do it, It would mean that I resign from being Cheun's maid. And if it turns out that I can't work with you, won't I become unemployed? Tam says but she says well, let me try the job first. If you don't agree, I will not work with you.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Recap part 4 :). Ep 7

Aem is talking with Tam friend, then Tam comes in. Tam calls his friend by his nickname, his friend says to call him Mark when they are in public! he says call me Moo when it is just the two of them. Tam says sorry Moo. Tam asks Aem to get him a cup of coffee. Aem says okay. Tam asks Mark if he would like a coffee as well, he says sure. But no sugar for him. Because when I see your face, my heart becomes sweet, So sweet that it attracts thousands of ants-You are so lovely, I want to let you know-- Tam says Come here! That's enough.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Recap part 5. Ep 7.

Aem brings the coffee, Mark(Tam friend) says thank0-you Aem. Aem makes the coffee bad on purpose. Tam calls Aem she is happy. she says you yell at me about the coffee, right? I'm sorry he says he won't yell at her for that. they are both like huh?. Tam says there will be a guest for him soon, he is a forelgner, but I have to meet with the Minister. He wants her to receive him for him, he says can you do it?. Aem says Yes, Tam says good. Tam tells his friend can leave now, he has work to do. Mark says Cha-aem you being like this, It's kinda cute, OMG Tam drags Mark out of the office:pancarta:. Mark says to Aem I'm sure I'm going to like you...

The forelgner asks Tam if she is his assistant Tam nods. they are talking. Aem says he is going to complain about her to Tam for sure!. She is happy about it:pancarta:.

Aem goes back into Tam office He tells Tam he has to teach his assistant to have good manners what she did was bad, Tam nods. Tam says in English ''Yes I do". Aww Marks English :). Aem says bye. Tam says see ya bye. He tells Aem that he has a meeting with the Minister in 30 minutes, there is 3 things on the agenda.

1-The organization of the Cold city garden event
2-the event promotion
3-the press conference
Four people will participate in the meeting. He wants her to set up the LCD screen, he will use it. He says Do you understand me? she says Yes!.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay girls I am going to stop for the night, my hand is starting to cramp up so I will rest it and finish the rest of the episode next time I watch, I only have 50 more mins to go :), sorry all hugs.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
well she didn't tag witch mean it's from him cause if it was from someone else she would tag like she did in her other ig post or strawberry ig story , so i would say 90% it's from him because of that little heart with the thank you it become 100% :D
I though so, I just wanted to ask someone else just to see :).

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
So everyone can see, I will re-post what he said :).

kanyayonroseMark's interview for his award presentation today 6 March 2018
Clip 1

Reporter: About the award???
Mark: Today I come to receive the Best Actor Howe Award from my role in Kluencheewit aka Wave of Life krab. I am ver prod of this and I am glad that everyone enjoys my drama and my acting. This will be my inspiration to improve myself and I hope all other actors will also give out their best performance too krab.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
kanyayonroseMark' s interview on 6 March 2018
Clip 2

Reporter: About the rumor that you and Kimberley break up...
Mark: Yes krub, we break (making a serious face to fool everyone for a moment)...we break our attention to this stupid nonsense issue. We do not break up krub..we have been through many things...this little thing cannot break us...where did you get such info that we break up?
Reporter: How come people lead to this speculation?
Mark: This story teachs us all that we should not over imagine things. I read through all the comments and thought what the heck. Things might not be as they seem so stop imagine things you do not know.
Reporter: Is that because you two seem like sulking atveach other?
Mark: I accept we were sulking but we do not break up krub... Reporter: Did you private your IG?
Mark: Yes, i was annoyed with all those antis who just keep creating new accounts to annoy me. But i open my ig now and stop giving them any attention..

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
kanyayonroseMark' interview in 6 March 2018
Clip 3

Mark: These anti fans keep changing their IG accounts but I can recognize their patterns. At first, I kept blocking them but later I stop paying attention or giving any interest. Just leave them be.
Reporter: How are their comments?
Mark: Just something like, why i do not tell everyone that we break up...i think what's?? Why do i have to tell anyone about us.? Actually i believe it is just one person.

Reporter: Is this kind of things eat up your mind and energy?

Mark: Yes, at the beginning but later as i told you we stop paying attention.
Reporter: What would you like to tell this anti fan?

Mark: I want to meet him/her in person and clear with that person face to face. Let come out and stop taliking giberrish.