Mark-Kim World

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The anti-fans just really want them to break up. I don't feed into any of the rumors until I hear the confirmation from MK themselves. As much as I love them together, I also will continue to love them apart, if that day ever come where they will split.

As a fan, we all have to respect their decision in their personal lives. For now, my ship is still sailing...

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another video :).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgAVSWAHmKl/?taken-by=kanyayonrose

kanyayonroseMark's interview on 6 March 2018
Clip 4
Reporter: Have these anti-fans commented for so long?
Mark: Not long krub. Only when we are happy or when they start to think that there is a problem between us.
Reporter: Are you two still sulking at each other?
Mark: We are okay, right now. But before we were. It was just that NongKim went to film her drama while I went on a vacay with my family and continued to the forest so she complaint that we did not meet. There were some comments so I thought why? It was our business.. Reporter: You must have liked something on IG that triggered the issue.
Mark: I usually like so many posts, so many quotes so many beautiful photos. It is nothing, just something that I am impressed as life inspiration.
Reporter: When you two are sulking at each other, who is the one who has to make it up for the other?
Mark: It is always me krub. It is my duty but most of all, I am willing to do it.
Reporter: So Kim was sulking because you did not go to see her right away after she was back?
Mark: I stayed in the forest for too long, maybe. But I understand her… I understand how women are krab.
Reporter: What if this happen again?
Mark: I told you we stop, we stop paying attention. We are like what we used to be krub. We go dining together. We go shopping together as usual.