Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i would say 100% cause no other was rumored in it beside kim so it's obvious it was kim well good luck for them , i'm just happy for the fact i will see more of their moments :p

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
I was not that happy when I heard it is a action u know I want a slap kiss

but when I see haters unhappy about MK reunite now I am super happy they will have 3 days per week work together

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
YEAH for all MKfc
I have to say people now days are hypocrisy and double standards on internet
I am just so happy now

Knitty

sarNie Adult
YEAH for all MKfc
I have to say people now days are hypocrisy and double standards on internet
I am just so happy now
Hypocrisy?? Double standards?? Want to explain more? Or what make u have such thoughts??

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yes i remember and we thought it will be for the calender photoshoot but it was for the volleyball team

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The MK Live broadcast on fb was super cute. These two have such a good sense of humor. They are very compatible. Wishing them the best!

Step

Mrs James Ma
So MK is confirmed for KF??? I'm sad cos I can't be active. I wanted to update about them sooooooo much and show haters that MK lakorn is exciting than their favorite. I know peace don't like it if I break my promise but still I wanted to do it for KF. Awww this is sad for me :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So MK is confirmed for KF??? I'm sad cos I can't be active. I wanted to update about them sooooooo much and show haters that MK lakorn is exciting than their favorite. I know peace don't like it if I break my promise but still I wanted to do it for KF. Awww this is sad for me :(
i can allow you a little break :p but not for too long now go back to studies my little girl :pancarta: and when you are back don't start a fight , and i'm sure you will be able to spazz about mk in their new lakorn in the future is still soooo long for it to film and air

Step

Mrs James Ma
No fight I remember :p
i can allow you a little break :p but not for too long now go back to studies my little girl :pancarta: and when you are back don't start a fight , and i'm sure you will be able to spazz about mk in their new lakorn in the future is still soooo long for it to film and air