Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
love is something we search for something that all humans feel lack without it
it's a feeling that once found you will be welling to let go of anything else anything else seems doesn't matter
once you get that true love you will never want to let go it gives you this strength this desire to accomplish so many things caus eyou know even when you fall or fail you will find a big love that will catch you over and over again without complain
the person you love will make you forget everything around you it will transform you to a bubble of lights
that's how beautiful love is for me

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIjDTN4BR_2/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
first of all welcome @twister02 to the thread always glad to see a new person here and yessss that sweet gesture he do to her is sooo swwweeet :love::love::love: especially the last pix cause that was taking out of scene by fans and at that period kim was having personal problem and she was sooo sad in the car so mark kep looking at her checking her and when she looked at him he touched her chin like that it one of my favourite moment of them so sweet so touching he care for her very much and he doesn't want to see her sad

twister02

M♥K
first of all welcome @twister02 to the thread always glad to see a new person here and yessss that sweet gesture he do to her is sooo swwweeet :love::love::love: especially the last pix cause that was taking out of scene by fans and at that period kim was having personal problem and she was sooo sad in the car so mark kep looking at her checking her and when she looked at him he touched her chin like that it one of my favourite moment of them so sweet so touching he care for her very much and he doesn't want to see her sad
Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been lurking in this thread for quite a while now and I really love the updates here. I'm a total newbie in the lakorn scene and just recently finished two of MK lakorns.

When I watched ARO, I thought it's just a simple gesture from Pranon to Prao but when I saw clips of Mark doing the same gesture off cam to Kim, it's so obvious that the ARO date scene was one of the scenes where they act as MK and not as characters. So sweet. Mark is for keeps.

Thanks for the explanation on the last pic. I never thought Kim was having issues and Mark cheered her up. :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so we can say you are a newbie to thai lakorn how many lakorn you watched until now ? :) and this is the full clip to that pix i told you about

and yes most of the sweet scene in ARO you can feel the real feeling from mark and kim

twister02

M♥K
Mostly I'm more into series like those you see from GMM and GDH like the Hormones The Series and the likes. If I say lakorn, probably 4 now. Neung Nai Suang 2015, PCKNMCPW, ARO and PCKK. I only watched them because I like James Ji, Yaya, Kimberley and MK. Honestly, I don't like long shows or drama who has 2 hour long episodes but because I like them, I tried watching it and fell in love. I'm waiting for Kluen Cheewit, Buang Hong and Leh Lub Salub Rarng. :)