Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
it's a mutual natural thing
A relationship that involves the family. Glad MK is on that stage now. When you have this kind of relationship, no doubt, it's for keeps. I don't know why people are trying so hard to say that they are fake with their feelings. Love is in the air for MK.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
people believe mark love every girls and cheating on Kim with every girl has two legs because mark didn't click like every post of Kim and block/deleted nonsense comments

people believe kim falling for other co-workers because they “think” Kim looks more happy with others and someone really think she will flirting with others during filming

yes this fan world is crazy and full of nonsense people

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm happy beside the few crazy people who trying to bring attention doubt to mk relationship there is still people who can seethe real thing and know what kind of relationship mk have they are in a far stage now , very stable very unite and very supporting to each other a perfect lovely beautiful relationship they have, i'm waiting for them to grow up and enthrone it with a happy ending :D

Last edited:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
2016-08-15 18.59.06.jpg
What better than a guy who will spend whatever time he has with his girl when he has it..no matter how tired he is..with her..he always happy and active..but blind people cannot see it..they only see surface...

Mk forever

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i'm melting y checks hurt from smiling jumpng on my chair this photo is sweetness overlooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddd no one can take mk 's place in my heart :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
AND WHEN YOU SMILE THE WHOLE WORLD STOP AND STARES FOR A WHILE

yesssssss true :p :D

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
MK can't get enough of each other.
Mark is obviously tired physically (those eyebags) but his heart is so alive and he's very happy to see his princess.
Kim reciprocated it by giving her from ear to ear smile to her prince.

A man's weakness is that beautiful smile. When you see the person you love the most happy in your arms, all the weariness and tiredness goes away. No words can explain it. What matters most is that MK is happy with each other. Forget about all the negatives around.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Last edited:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
@twister02 exactly what you said :thumbup::thumbup: to make a relationship last it all depends on how much you want it, no excuses no time no distance is involved is all about how bad you want it and mk proving continuously how much they love support and happy they are for having each other and having this strong relationship between them :icon12::icon12:

oy oyy oyy yaaammmmm
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJIQNwOg1a8/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJIQpqdgmhz/?taken-by=always_love_mkfc
Wahhhhhhh today is a happy day... yeah!!!