Mark-Kim World

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
that game make the person sitting in the right side squeez the person sitting on the left side that's why the man need to sit like mark and take the pressure hahaha it's soo cuuute to see mk having fun like this :cheer::cheer:

btw can someone please translate what mark said
kim:wheres my teddy bear #no shop pls I didn't get a bear so not in that mood
mark:ba(go)it is more easy to just go to doll shop
kim:ba(go)
(my friend didin't translate forcejun's comment for me)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim:wheres my teddy bear #no shop pls I didn't get a bear so not in that mood
mark:ba(go)it is more easy to just go to doll shop
kim:ba(go)
(my friend didin't translate forcejun's comment for me)
thank youuuuuuuuu so much , haha funny hilarious couple , is she telling him to go buy one for him she want it from him :D

Knitty

sarNie Adult
2016-08-20 09.18.04.jpg
Power of love : no matter how tired or how early, as long as u need me, i'll be there

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
being with the right person for you makes everything else right :icon12: :icon12:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJXO-DNglpY/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley

no matter how whenever i see an updates of my love birds i just feel smiling they keep showing me is not about how much time you spend with each other it's about how welling you want to share happy moment and share your life with the person you feel complete your soul and life , they had periods that they were away from each other for weeks during to responsibilities and occasions but that if it's proves something it proves that distance will never affect or shack the strength f a real love , they can be distance but when they runite they will spend every possible free minute together

one more pix from yesterday

Last edited: