Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
Such dedicated fans. I wish I could, one day, do that to them also or at least, in my own little ways, give them a present on their birthday.

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Such dedicated fans. I wish I could, one day, do that to them also or at least, in my own little ways, give them a present on their birthday.
Me too.. i m now preparing the gift i would like to give mk .. hahha
Did u take part in the birthday card for kim bday???

twister02

M♥K
Oooh arggh.. u dun have their address???

Sorry i didnt know
If i know, i will have paste the address here...
I took part but i duno if my card reach kimmy fc hahaha
I'm following Kimmy's FC in FB so I did see the address but I don't know how to send it. I'm in the Philippines and never tried sending something to other countries so I don't know what's the process. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's what adore about mk they are close to their fans very much and they appreciate their support for real not just for image, and their thai fans can feel that that's they they love them , and mk fans are lucky to be able to be en contact with them

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm following Kimmy's FC in FB so I did see the address but I don't know how to send it. I'm in the Philippines and never tried sending something to other countries so I don't know what's the process. :)
Maybe you should try messaging their FB to ask for the process? :) If their message feature is enabled?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mark is so funny. The video is pointed at Kim and he said there is a real life Piek everyone. Piek is Toey's crazy, jealous character in KC. Maybe Kim was fussing at him about a female for him to say that. So funny. Lol

Love their humor.
thank you for the translation ,i will take it as a promotion for the lakorn :D

twister02

M♥K
Mark is so funny. The video is pointed at Kim and he said the person name Piek in the lakorn does exist everyone. LOL

Piek is Toey's crazy, jealous character in KC. Maybe Kim was fussing at him about a female for him to say that. So funny. Lol

Love their humor.
I only understand "lakorn" and "Piak" from the video so thank you so much for the translation :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mark's face was really hilarious :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: "don't talk to me i'm sulking"
then she took the turn and he took the chance to promote the lakorn :pancarta:
i love seeing their update cause they are the best so natural so real so simple so clear :icon12::icon12:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
mark's face was really hilarious :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: "don't talk to me i'm sulking"
then she took the turn and he took the chance to promote the lakorn :pancarta:
i love seeing their update cause they are the best so natural so real so simple so clear :icon12::icon12:
I am kinda obsessed with themthey
:pancarta: they are so freaking cute!!!kimmy does looks like a quite jealous girlfren..well who wont if you got mark as your boyfriend:celebrate16: I thought mark will be the jealous one...hahahahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I am kinda obsessed with themthey
:pancarta: they are so freaking cute!!!kimmy does looks like a quite jealous girlfren..well who wont if you got mark as your boyfriend:celebrate16: I thought mark will be the jealous one...hahahahaha
well in kim live ig the other day in the set of KF (mark was not there on that day) some people comment on her ig live that people envy her for mark and jealous of her hahahaha so imagine how many heart mark melted :lol: so if she don't get jealous for him mean she don't love him tthat's why i'm happy when i see her jealous for him :naughty2: mark too is jealous or better say he is protective for kim like this

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha...even I am jealous of kimmy..but both of them are attractive and have huge male and female fanbase, so no wonder mark is protective towards kim..:love: