Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hahaha...even I am jealous of kimmy..but both of them are attractive and have huge male and female fanbase, so no wonder mark is protective towards kim..:love:
absolutely :D
and what made me fangirling too is how he made her smile , that's the true love you sulk you make gloomy face with the one you love then they can makes you smile and laugh that's what love is all about i just LOVE their passionate love , my favorite human lovebirds :) :)

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Its awesome if they can make it to the altar because we never knows what future hold for them...but its great to know they have each other and recently they are like sticky rice:icon12::icon12:
Always stick together unless they are not free..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
true , that's why i'm enjoying their present time and keep watching their how to call it i will borrow someone's metaphor cause it's exactly how i feel , for me mk love is like i'm watching a looooong movie but each time i only can watch 10 min of it , so whatever the end is i will still be happy that i witnessed this real life love story that made me soooooo into them and i can only wish all the best to them and that they can treasure what they have cause not everyone in this world can live a love story like mk have so i actually envy them for that :D

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
true , that's why i'm enjoying their present time and keep watching their how to call it i will borrow someone's metaphor cause it's exactly how i feel , for me mk love is like i'm watching a looooong movie but each time i only can watch 10 min of it , so whatever the end is i will still be happy that i witnessed this real life love story that made me soooooo into them and i can only wish all the best to them and that they can treasure what they have cause not everyone in this world can live a love story like mk have so i actually envy them for that :D
Do you notice that they rarely showed fans their PDA. Unlike other couple like margie and her bf and also the new actress chippy and her bf..they are super open do not hide their sweetness to the public

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Do you notice that they rarely showed fans their PDA. Unlike other couple like margie and her bf and also the new actress chippy and her bf..they are super open do not hide their sweetness to the public
well in the firsts years in 2014 and 2015 they showed some sweet moments in their trip in the Maldives (if i'm not wrong) and some moments in chiang mai but now i feel they matured a lot and they are more serious and stable they don't share this kind of intimate moment but at the same time they are not hiding so now they look like a real matured couple who time to time share some moments but they don't post the PDA moment , you know what i mean , they don't try to play cheesy i feel like they are my friends and time to time i get updates of them :lol: i know this sound silly and crazy but take it as an example

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwww what this about i remember this , it was back to 23/september 2016 but back then i didn't thought they had couple photo for ch3 cause they went in different days , i remember cause of kim's outfit , but forget about that , they are soooooo cuuuuttteee aaaaaaaaa they put a smile on my face when i'm so moody right now but seeing this really made me smile awwwwwwww they don't need to hug or kiss to makes me finn just seeing the aura of love around them it makes me fin :icon12: :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: