Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
kim teased mark she gave him the tomato :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
Hahahaha.. Kimmy strikes again!
She really knows how to tease Mark but it was so finn I actually smiling so hard with the "feeding" gesture. You can see how big Mark's trust to Kimmy is. He doesn't care about what his girlfriend was feeding him unless it's tomato. :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hahahaha.. Kimmy strikes again!
She really knows how to tease Mark but it was so finn I actually smiling so hard with the "feeding" gesture. You can see how big Mark's trust to Kimmy is. He doesn't care about what his girlfriend was feeding him unless it's tomato. :risas3:
exactly i was finnniinnng over that too they are just soooo funny and sweet together and it show that they feed each other often taking care and spoil each other :icon12::icon12:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
exactly i was finnniinnng over that too they are just soooo funny and sweet together and it show that they feed each other often taking care and spoil each other :icon12::icon12:
Did u watch mark's live when they played the green thingy game together?i was curious what they were talking about but nevertheless they are so sweetttt

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Did u watch mark's live when they played the green thingy game together?i was curious what they were talking about but nevertheless they are so sweetttt
yes i saw it i don't ski p any single update of them :D especially the funny sweet one i'm not sure too what they were talking about

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when you find someone one you can lean on feel comfortable with feel happy with see the world so much brighter support ou give you the strength understand you get through trouble together endure your bad moment as enjoying the happy moments that's all what a human can wish for to be truly happy inside :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
when you find someone one you can lean on feel comfortable with feel happy with see the world so much brighter support ou give you the strength understand you get through trouble together endure your bad moment as enjoying the happy moments that's all what a human can wish for to be truly happy inside :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
Omggggg they look so compatible together and so in love:love:

twister02

M♥K
they are just goalllllssss i looovvvvee this kind of relationship each day they become more and more stronger together
That's why couples who has the same goals, hobbies and likes gets stronger everyday because they understand and support each other. That's what we are seeing with MK everyday. This couple is the best. Love them so much. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm sorry @Knitty but i think you can't see it by gif cause it come up too big that's why you can't see it , i tried another way do you seeit now

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Kim is so slick. She knew Mark was busy chatting away on the LIVE video so she took the opportunity to get at him. She feed him the tomato saying...here's your favorite food...Mark not looking took it, trusting her. He spits it out and said...you're so evil LOL

They really are two peas in a pod!

They both have been very supportive promoting each other's lakorn. On a interview clip Mark had after the the lakorn ceremony of his and Taew's, he asked the viewers to tune into the KC but also don't forget to tune into BH right after becauset the n'ek (Kim) in that lakorn is very beautiful. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
[QUOTE="Kayla, post: 1211781, member: 619" They both have been very supportive promoting each other's lakorn. On a interview clip Mark had after the the lakorn ceremony of his and Taew's, he asked the viewers to tune into the KC but also don't forget to tune into BH right after becauset the n'ek (Kim) in that lakorn is very beautiful. :)[/QUOTE]

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thank you for the fin share i just love them and the way they really are soooooo supportive of each other and always help each other to be successful

along with the prank ,the tease and the sulk :lol: :pancarta:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@"peace" They are so funny. Boy P made a comment on their LIVE video and they were teasing Boy saying they gonna eat for free at his restaurant Lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" They are so funny. Boy P made a comment on their LIVE video and they were teasing Boy saying they gonna eat for free at his restaurant Lol
he comment on their lives all the time and they should eat free cause boy keep saying kim is chubby :lol:

Last edited: