Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is his love she is his everything aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww MY ONE AND ONLY LOVEBIRDS MK :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: that one heart say it all

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: her friend is so so strong

kimmy where is your super power :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: he is like "why i'm not moving an inch from the soil"

Kayla

sarNie Adult
That pic of Kim trying to lift Mark is freaking hilarious. They looked like they had a good time relaxing and eating good for sure. That video of Kim eating not having a care in the world is priceless.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Kim is so beautiful, even without makeup. I can't wait to see all the fin moments from the events they have coming up.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she looks so much prettier with no makeup face. No wonder mark is so obsessed with her. Hahahah
how he can not be in love with her that much when she look at him like this so adorable with her sweet clueless pure eyes and her beautiful natural beauty and her inner aura that makes her sooo effortlessly attractive ,he can't resist eyes like hers and a loving soul like hers :love::love::love::love::love: