Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OKKKK LOVEBIRDS LOVERS BE READYYYYY TO FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

the way she llok at him the way he look at her

HIIISSSS HAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDD he is th eonly man that has te right ot put his hand there no one else can

https://www.instagram.com/p/BStbwCMFMlJ/

the sweetest caring BF award go to mark

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They look very happy together!!!you shiuld watch their interviews..soooo sweettt
i did they are so soooooo sweet so natural so real and i love how they smile to each other joke tease it just aaaaaaa can't get enough of my sweetest lovebird

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
i did they are so soooooo sweet so natural so real and i love how they smile to each other joke tease it just aaaaaaa can't get enough of my sweetest lovebird
They are like normal couple n mark keeps on holding kimmy waist like he is afraid she will ran away:aaaaa:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They are like normal couple n mark keeps on holding kimmy waist like he is afraid she will ran away:aaaaa:
yeaaaaaaaaaahhhh i love manly man who are not afraid to show that the lady is theirs and he is her man , since min 9:25 i can't take my eyes of his hand

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwwwwwwwwwwww @ 3:24 they asked about their love and the way mark turned to kim sooo sweeeetttlly smiling an dgazing to her saying " as always" made me fiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
awwwwwwwwwwwww @ 3:24 they asked about their love and the way mark turned to kim sooo sweeeetttlly smiling an dgazing to her saying " as always" made me fiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Im jealoussss..u understand the whole vid?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the most beautiful couple in my heart they makes m ego insaaannneee my god get me back to me , i can't control my feeling when i see this lovebirds they shoot me directly to the moon with their sweet moment we rarely have event of them so i'm gonna treasure this fiiiiiiiiiiin over the moon moment

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he walk like a president with his first lady by his side my god

and his lady too is so proud of her man

and they both are killing me sweetly lik ei can't stop myself rom drowing soooooooo deeeeeeeeeeepppp in mk sea

sorry for reposting this pix again but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the photo speakes for itself no need for any more word love love love love love love love