Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Last edited:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA fin fin fin fin fin fin fin fin fin fin he is a true true true true man
https://www.instagram.com/p/BS5ms78lK84/?taken-by=kimmy_kimberley
the most fin part after the jump in the water
https://www.instagram.com/p/BS5pucPjEhr/?taken-by=nickzaza55
is the him carrying her bag myyyyy god where to find a man who give value to woman like this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mark really like to pamper kimmy and treat her gentlemanly..aww so jealous..hope they will share more pics from their recent vacay

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's really touched me soooooooooooooooo much how he hold her bag for her she is soooo precious to him i can't this is too sweet too beautiful and so touching i don't even remember when the last time i saw a gentleman like this i didn't even knew he is a gentleman to this level ammmazzzinnggg i'm really feel crazy and overwhelmed even in lakorns of fairytale we won't find it , it wasn't even a heavy bag and they weren't that much bag it was a single bag of hers and he took care of it like OMG he blow me away

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hope this year we will get some swetness and hotness fan capture and i'm waitng for their rehearsal days :D
btw did he kiss her nose :naughty2::naughty2::love::love::love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mark back to bangkok today!!!he looks so tan:aaaaa:..tall, dark and handsome..lucky kimmy
his hairstyle is sooo different it's somehow curly and has more volume

he really transformed in this last 2 years like his body is becomig more and more attractive

well lucky kimm and lucky him too for having her they both lucky to have each other :D

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
his hairstyle is sooo different it's somehow curly and has more volume

he really transformed in this last 2 years like his body is becomig more and more attractive

well lucky kimm and lucky him too for having her they both lucky to have each other :D
Omaigawddddd...so handsome!!both mark and kimmy looks so much better in their everyday style compared to when they get dolled up ...yeahh that was what i was thinking:confused12:mybe he curled his hair before their recent trip

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Omaigawddddd...so handsome!!both mark and kimmy looks so much better in their everyday style compared to when they get dolled up ...yeahh that was what i was thinking:confused12:mybe he curled his hair before their recent trip
they are truly naturally handsome and beautiful and i too love heir daily style
no filter needed

twister02

M♥K
Woaah! Short vacation is over and the lovebirds will be back at work. Mark looks like he just woke up with that hair. :risas3:
I like him with little bangs but not like this. I still want him to style or put some gel on his hair. :thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm both happy and unhappy , happy cause it's gonna be a hot photoshoot for our lovebirds unhappy because the photographer is amatay who i don't like his style of taking photo i feel he has a weird style but will wait to see the BTS