Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
:lol: it just this is the first after years we saw jett's mom meeting with kim i think it was a coincidence but i'm happy we saw it so people who keep bashing mk over their old relationship can see this and understand that life move on and past is past and mk are lovely people not as some want to makes them look
It's a small world after all. Wow, people still bash MK (most of the time Kim) because of what happened to her and Jett. People nowadays are full of bs. Both parties already moved on. Jett is happily in love with his girl and Kim is with Mark. In the industry they're in, it's not surprising for them to be in good terms. They're in the same channel with the Maker group/family.

anna4mk

sarNie Egg
Hi , i was on holiday and just came back to see the vacation pics of my fav couple:love::love:..mark should never wear a shirt again:naughty2:..he 's so hot:coleman: and i agree with peace.. kim looks lovely with natural hair .. i really adore her .such a gorgeous couple:icon12::icon12:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Hi , i was on holiday and just came back to see the vacation pics of my fav couple:love::love:..mark should never wear a shirt again:naughty2:..he 's so hot:coleman: and i agree with peace.. kim looks lovely with natural hair .. i really adore her .such a gorgeous couple:icon12::icon12:
Me agreedd...hehehe...unfortunately no pics of MK for today..humphh

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was listening to this song and suddenly remembered mk i feel suddenly drown in mk sweet moment and their love story , mk are really have a precious big love that i hope they will never lose it they are like an inspiration kim lost so many people in her life she suffered a lot maybe she don't show it to the public but i'm sure she had a lot of down moment and i believe that mark was really the one who helped her to lift up his love for her is soooo big that it filled all her empty spaces made her feel loved and gave her a reason to be happy to look for the future and personally i admire them very very very much will always be my special lovebirds

i hink i have some kind of superpower :lol: i posted this month back now and today someone did FMV of mk with that song makes me almost tear up this song truly one of the most suitable song for MK and i can imagine them dancing on it in their wedding

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
i hink i have some kind of superpower :lol: i posted this month back now and today someone did FMV of mk with that song makes me almost tear up this song truly one of the most suitable song for MK and i can imagine them dancing on it in their wedding
Omaigadddd..did u saw their ig post?mark post almost kiss pic of theirs!!!!!very bold.. hahahahaha

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
BTS of the shoot
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTO6XXijtlE/?taken-by=amatyai
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTOzntVjmDF/?taken-by=amatyai

from the come back in the airoport i lovvveeee this photo feel so deeeep and so expressive of how beautiful the relationship they have they never leave each other's side unless there is a necessarity always keep walking the journey togetehr

BTS of the shoot
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTO6XXijtlE/?taken-by=amatyai
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTOzntVjmDF/?taken-by=amatyai

from the come back in the airoport i lovvveeee this photo feel so deeeep and so expressive of how beautiful the relationship they have they never leave each other's side unless there is a necessarity always keep walking the journey togetehr

Im in love with them:love:they look like married couple already..stick together like a glue and never leave each other side..:icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when tw hearts are attached to each other
when two souls find the missing piece in each other
when two true loving a man and a woman meet
be ready to experience the magic and to get this explicable warm feeling that play with the beat of our heart flirt with our romantic feeling melt our weak love part makes us lose the present moment to trvel to an other dimension that's how i feel when i see mk in thi skind of magical overwhelmed moment it just hit me and i can't do nothing they take me to their world like HUGE MAGNET , two words can conclude what i want to say when i see mk like this is "love is beautiful"

twister02

M♥K
i'm in shooooockkk i seriously seriously never expected they will share a photo lik ethis ever i'm trying soooooo hard to contain myself

Waaaaah! Help, my MK heart. :love::love::love:

I'm wishing there would be a 3rd sequence of that "almost kiss" pic. It seems that it was shot in sequence and the 3rd sequence would be a kiss.. weeeew! I can only wish. :risas3: