Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i dearly dearrrrlly deaaaaarrrllyyy miss them on screen like no words can describe my all time melting couple they have something i can't feel no where else :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
if @Kayla you can understand please share with us :D all i can get that kim didn't know that mark will take her to japan
and that little smile like she is happy for this surprise :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVjVaj8HvH1/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley
Kim said ' Who asked me to go to Japan? No one did. P'Mark asked me?'

Then someone asked her when or if she''ll go on a camping trip (into the forest trip) with Mark. She said she wants to but no time due to work schedule.

She's so cute.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim said ' Who asked me to go to Japan? No one did. P'Mark asked me?'
thank you for the help :icon12: did he burn the surprise himself :p well let's see if she will go to japan with him

Then someone asked her when or if she''ll go on a camping trip (into the forest trip) with Mark. She said she wants to but no time due to work schedule.
one day she will for sure it's a question of time like the europ trip to paris kim wanted it since 2012 or 2013 but she went to paris in 2016 so as long as she want one day she will plane it well it will be a fresh experience to her actually i love he idea but personally i'm not sure if i'm brave enough to do it the most thing that scare me in the forest are snakes they are my nightmares

twister02

M♥K
Hahahahaa. For sure Kim knew they are going to Japan. She's just playing with the fan. Soo cute. That's why I like her.

Mark said he already bought the tickets so I'm sure she knew they will be going to Japan unless something came up, it's a sure thing they will go together with a friend/tour guide.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I love it that they are always willing to try new things together. I enjoy camping and nature! It's fun if you have an open mind about it. Good quality time with your love ones and camp crew.

It's so cute because on Mark's IG LIVE the other day the fans kept on asking about Kim's whereabout...he's like she's shopping, probably shopping all night all day in English. LOL

twister02

M♥K
It's time for Kimmy to clarify the "issue" and I'm glad she's able to speak what's on her mind.

All translations from this IG account https://www.instagram.com/kanyayonrose/

Kim's comment on the last part tho. :risas3:

Reporter: About the news about going to Japan with Mark.
Kim: Yes, there will be a Japan trip next month.
Reporter: Will you go with Mark, just the two of you?
Kim: No,kha. There will be other people joining us. It will be a food tasting trip. We will be going for foods.
Reporter: Are your friends in the entertainment business or outside friends?
Kim: Ouside, kha.
Reporter: So many people will be in your group. How long will you visit Japan?
Kim: Yes, we will be there for just a few days. We go for foods, if we go for too long, we will be exploding.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just addddooooreee her for how real she is and how confident she is on herself and sooo genuine she is not afraid to express herself she know who she is and she know how to deal with this annoying keep nagging media and she know how to represent herself i keep falling in love with the person she is :clap::clap::thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Reporter: So many people will be in your group. How long will you visit Japan?
Kim: Yes, we will be there for just a few days. We go for foods, if we go for too long, we will be exploding.
well that's for sure :lol: :lol: :lol: but i love they know they gonna gain weight if they go in pleasure trips like this but they still do it cause they want to enjoy their lives that's beautiful , weight can go and come but happiness we need to fetch for it

twister02

M♥K
well that's for sure :lol: :lol: :lol: but i love they know they gonna gain weight if they go in pleasure trips like this but they still do it cause they want to enjoy their lives that's beautiful , weight can go and come but happiness we need to fetch for it
Yes! I agree. Not everyone has the privilege to travel and enjoy a foreign country like they do so forget about the weight and everything, just enjoy it while you can. I believe even if they stay there for a month and eat all the food they like, they won't get fat or explode especially Mark who is quite addicted to exercise. :risas3::risas3: