Mark-Kim World

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
mark's wish is very very meaningful and show that he witness kim's down moment and he know how much she went through and me second to him i wish the beauty meet good people and less harmful people and that she will has the strength through whatever difficulty that will come to her way :icon12:
Did he write it in Thai coz I am actually lost in translation. I could grasp the gist but would be lovely to understand it better.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Did he write it in Thai coz I am actually lost in translation. I could grasp the gist but would be lovely to understand it better.
yes he wrote it in thai and i shared the link to person who translated it earlier in the page before this

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
we live in a world with a temporally characteristic , season changes years changes , people change, technology change , people born , people dies , this whole life is temporal so this photo made me be this deep :lol: couldn't help not to think how many of us had an opportunity to create a life time memories in a temporal life , well for sure i'm not one of them yet maybe , other people can post this kind of things but i wouldn't feel much but because i have a special attachment a special feeling to them , anything they post makes me feel it personally
View attachment 9927
Oh wow! This picture reminds me of two things. The Giant Steps in Northern Ireland and.... Frodo, Sam and Gollum from LOTR.