Mark-Kim World

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Today in Chiang Rai :)

Can someone please kindly explain this again to me about why Mark is doing this? I can't remember what it is called... monkhood? Is it compulsory for the Buddhist men to do it? Thanks in advance to those kindly explaining this yet again and again...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
CH3 just missed out an opportunity to cast Mark in an army themed lakorn. The man has the right hairdo, the right body fitness and the right heroine next to him! What a loss, big time!
girl no one can beat you one posting entertaining comments love it :lol: :lol: a lakorn is too long his hair will grow by the time he is filming i think a movie would be epic with a look like this

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
girl no one can beat you one posting entertaining comments love it :lol: :lol: a lakorn is too long his hair will grow by the time he is filming i think a movie would be epic with a look like this
He looks good with that hairdo. It's not easy to pull out that look. Most millitary theme lakorns have pra'ek with short hair but not a crew cut hair. Cit cit... CH3 is bad at foreseeing how epic Mark will be in a lakorn with the same vibe as Descendant of the Sun.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to watch the MV!!!

Mark is just handsome! Short, long, whatever hair, he has so many handsome features!