Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I don't have many shows tonight, so I can watch more PCKK :).

Episode 6.

Tam is walking in the Fashion show and Aem is cheering him on, so cute.

Oh no he forget what to do, Aem goes to help him(not her choice) lol.

She is helping with posing, he says she is good at posing.

She falls and he catches her:icon12:(Sorry I couldn't get a good picture).

Ahhh this scene:icon12::love:.

Wow this look is so powerful :icon12::love:.

Now they just keep smiling and looking at each other, love it.

Tam remembers Aem friend and he goes over to them, but the come up with a cover story about a twin lol.

'Aww he thanks her for helping him then wouders why she is working as a maid and not a job that goes with more of her talent. She makes a joke he says to be more serious, he can recommend her for a job if she needs one. she says thank-you but is happy with her job. Oh he asks if she is really happy with it or is there another reason that she is still doing this job. she says he is to suspicious and he always trying to find faults in her, he ask why does she think that is what she is doing?. She says because he is always asking this and that and it doesn't make sense. He is like that is how I am lol. He likes things to be clear and when they are not, he needs to clear them. Tam says if she is not hiding anything that she doesn't need to be scared right?. she says she not and he says good. He says if she wants to switch jobs to tell him, he says he is gladly to help her. (Side Note) that scene was long to type) lol.

Aem is thinking about Tam again:love:.

Tam is watching Aem and her uncle talk, oh no he over heard them, I think he knows. he asks how she knows him she try's to change the subject, and don't lie, he says he knows about her and the Governor. Okay he thinks that she is seeing him(nope that is not it Tam) lol. He thinks she is board of him and wants to leave him to find a new guy oh my gosh. She thinks he should write a lakorn script lol, because he is good at making up corny stories. She goes to leave but he says that they are not done yet, He wants her to confess now, what she will do next, she says she will do nothing. She says feel free to think what he wants to. She goes to leave again but he says they are not done but she leaves anyways. (Side note another long scene) sorry.

Tam gets to the house and he wants to talk to her but she says they have to get the car and follow Oarathai.
He says he not going anywhere until she tells him what is going on. She says Oarathai went to hurt Aneak and his mistress. Tam leaves. She wants him to drive faster but he says there are cars everywhere, he is doing his best.
Aem sees that Oarathia car is gone. Tam thinks she stopped somewhere... They are going to check a place, they find her car, Tam says to separate and look for her and whoever finds her first to call the other one, Aem agrees.
Aem finds her and calls Tam.

Aem tells Oarathia not to ruin her life because of that lousy guy(her husband), He says why you says that charming lady(Umm No) poor Aem, Go Aem :). Aww Tam agrees with her, he tells her to give him the gun. It is fake one, they are now trying to stop the girls from fighting and Aem gets slapped Tam asks if she is okay she says she is fine. OMG now Tam gets hit aww, she asks if he is okay, he says he is. Aem tells to take Oarathia out and she will deal with the other girl, Then she leaves.

Tam asks Aem how Oarathia is doing?, she says she needs quite some time to get over this. Aww he says if it wasn't for her something worse would of happened. He says she is quite evil and she says what is wrong with you Tam?. she is like you just praised me and now you insult me again, He says he is not. He re-acts how she was that girl ''Don't come! Or I'll ruin your face!'' lol, Aww she is laughing, he asks if she gets into fights often she says well , I'm not living a rosy life. She says because she is poor, that is why she is bad-mouthed and spunky. She also says while working people picked on her so she had to fight back, She says she couldn't let them bully one-sides, could she. Know he is back thinking she is a mistress(Oh brother) she is like you are bringing this up again. She says that he is really good at making things up, She says sorry and that she was kidding. He wants to talk to her about that. He knows that it is her private life, but he wants her to put a end to it. He says what she is doing is not right. She says Tam listen to me. She says yes she know the Governor, but they are not in a relationship. She says it happened along time ago when she had some money problems. That she meet with Amphorn and his wife. They took pity on her, so they helped her. She goes on to says when things got better, she didn't want to brother them further. Tam asks how she got to know his wife?, Aem says she was working as a maid in the house next to them. He then asks why her boss didn't help her when she was in trouble? She says that they were not good people... They didn't pay her for many months, So she mad a scene, and it got loud and Amphorn noticed, that is why she want over and helped her resolve it, that after that she quit. But Amphorn kept helping her when she didn't have a job. Tam says why didn't you work for her and become her maid?. Aem is like why are you asking so many questions? He says he has suspicions! Aem says Tam I am begging you please believe me, I am not foolish enough to become someone's mistress. He says you really are not lying to me? Aem says no! It is the truth. Tam says okay. He believes her. But he tells her he hates lairs the most. If later he finds out that she lied to him, he will not let her get away with it. She says okay. She says he has nothing more then she is going to go apply some medicine, to he cheek it is getting swollen, it hurts Tam says wait. Aww he had some in his car? she is like so old fashioned he is like I can hear you lol. He says yesterday I attended the balm's inauguration, so he bought some. Hurry and apply it he says. Aem says he should as well his is starting to swell to. His doesn't hurt much. She can go first Aww:icon12:. Aem doesn't like the smell she is not using it. He smells it and he is like there is good herb balm if she apply it to her face it will be heled by tomorrow. Aem wants Tam to go first lol. Oh my gosh he puts it on her face :risas3:

This scene is so great lol.

Aww no some got in her eye. Aww he says sorry good :).

Okay this is so sweet:love:.

He asks if her eye is better she says yes.

Aww so cute:love::icon12:.

Part one of my Episode 6, Recap :).

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Here is Part two of my Episode 6 recap :).

She calls Tam for help because she lost someone, aww she says she will blame herself her whole life if they can't find her. He says don't cry, he is trying to make her feel. he says don't assume things that haven't happened yet, she has to get a hold of herself, otherwise, how can they find a way to resolve the situation?. He thinks he knows where she is he grabs Aem hand and they go.

Ahh more hand holding love it:icon12:.

Tam says to check over there and he will check over here.

She yells to Tam that he find here yay.(Opps nope not her) darn. Tam says it is okay, they will keep looking then they notice that they are in a girly store(hehe):risas3:.

Oh no Nark calls Aem and tells her Cheun is looking for her. Khun Cheun is coming to the mall, oh no. She says her life is over aww she is crying, Tam says take him to the place where she disappeared. Yes they find her:aaaaa:. Aww they are crying and hugging, they girls are, sweet, Aem asks him to look after her but he says don't worry he will call Cheun and tell her that they are taking her home.

OMG yes, she asked if he is Green bean's(her name for Aem) boyfriend :), he can get a work out hehe, she asks what his name is, he says Tam.

Aww Cheun says that it is Aem fault big time, she took her mom outside and bother Tam. She then asks is he her relative or what, why did she impose on him?. Tam says that it is alright. He respects her Mom (Cheun Mom) He didn't mind helping :). He says that Aem did the right thing (Yes love that he stood up for her:icon12:). Aem wants to say something, she said before she went to take her out of the house she brought her to the house in order to ask for her permission. Cheun says so what!, Aem says so I met Banjong. Wow now Banjong is getting a handache she wants to leave. Awesome Nark stops calls her a liar and says don't pretend to faint(Go Nark), Cheun says what else. Aem goes on to say she said that she called and informed her and that you(Chuen) allowed me to take your Mom out. Now Banjong is in trouble, She asked her when she called her? Chuen says she only saw her in the storage room, Is there a phone in that room?. They tell her to Answer her! She pretends to faint but they say don't worry they will question her again when she wakes up.

Her mom wants to have fun again with Aem, she says because her children are busy with work to take her out. Cheun says if she wants to go anywhere please tell her and she will take her.

Cheun tells Aem if she wants to take her Mom out next time to inform her clearly. She will go with her Aem says okay :).

Tam says Aem can be relieved now, he calls her Green Bean lol:risas3: Aww she has tears in her eyes she says that Chuen mom can only call her that, so sweet. She thanks him :). if he didn't help her she would be dead. He asks her why she is crying still? Everything is done now. Aww she is touched. she got to see the good feeling that Chuen has towards her Mom.

Wow the way he looks at her here :love::love::icon12:.

Aww he wipes her tears, A big Aww:icon12: he tells her to keep the cloth, she says thank-you he goes I am leaving Green bean aww.

Aem is thinking about Tam again:love:

Tam is sick they tell Aon and Aem to go over to his place with food(From Cheun).

'Aon wants to stay he says it is okay he wants to be alone, she says no that she will get yelled at by her mom if she doesn't he looks at Aem(Like Help me) she says she will put the food away lol.

Aon leaves, A glass falls Aem goes and checks on Tam, she is checking his forehead

:love::icon12:.

He is warm she thinks he should go the hospital! He is like no no. He will feels better after taking the pills. she says he already took them twice. He didn't get better she thinks it is better to go see a doctor. He does not want to go. She laughs and says you are or afraid of doctors aren't you?, Tam says why can't I be?. Not everyone is perfect. Aem agrees. she will bring water and the pills.

aww she takes care of him and tells him to call her if he needs anything.

OMG he is dreaming about her:love:.

The dream

After dream

He is yelling he sees her and pushes her off the bed. She says why did you push me?. you were about to go all the ways(that is how I am saying it lol) she says what kind girl do you take me for, Tam you were about to undress me(Dream), Was it a dream? she says is your brain having a fever to? to be thinking that. he says probably he says sorry and asks does it hurt?. she says yes. She came to check if his fever went down and to wipe his body but no need now. he says wait. he says she can, he still doesn't feel good.

He stares at her and she asks why he is he says he didn't think someone like her could do these things. She says want is wrong with someone like me?. He names off a list. she picks on him and he says are you picking on a sick person?. she says sick but with a mouth like his, he needs to be punished lol. he always sees her in a bad light. he is just teasing her for fun. so you feel better then. she doesn't have to wipe his body then. hehe he stops her.

He comes out she was going to bring him food. he doesn't want to lie down anymore it is boring.

He almost falls she helps him(there faces are so close)

:icon12::love:.

Tam asks if she wants some food, she says she is okay. he says there is lots have some. He can't eat it all. Lets eat together. Ahh he grabs her hand to food him those looks:icon12:.

He tells her she can leave if she wants his fever is gone and he is going to the office. He will take a cab and she is coming with him.

She sees someone she knows she runs and Tam grabs her to stop her.

It is done now, wow that was long and another big episode for Aem and Tam.

twister02

M♥K
Oh really? Was it according to her interview today? I couldnt understand a thing and google translate is not a great help too:crybaby2:
yep. I just use 'See Translation' option in IG and found out that the one she's showing on her IG stories is a condo unit and she consulted Mark about it. I wonder why she wanted one. Maybe she wanted to give the house to her siblings?

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
yep. I just use 'See Translation' option in IG and found out that the one she's showing on her IG stories is a condo unit and she consulted Mark about it. I wonder why she wanted one. Maybe she wanted to give the house to her siblings?
It can be or maybe they chose to live together:risas3::naughty2:

twister02

M♥K
It can be or maybe they chose to live together:risas3::naughty2:
That's a wild imagination. Hahahaha. but I don't think it will happen this early. Thais are quite particular with traditions and everything and with the status that they have, elders will not allow it for them to live in one roof unmarried. :)

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
That's a wild imagination. Hahahaha. but I don't think it will happen this early. Thais are quite particular with traditions and everything and with the status that they have, elders will not allow it for them to live in one roof unmarried. :)
Hahaha..im just kidding..i know it would be impossible for them to live in one roof considering their status as of now..maybe kimmy wants to be independent and tried to lve on her own..well shes 26 y o this year..hahahau

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it seems that Kimmy's gonna transfer to a condo. Not sure why.
i think her house is too packed from the lives and the photo i saw there is too many things packed in her house so baby she want to leave her house for stocking thing like the fourever item or the gifts from fans and other things that take places and she will move to a more free spaces near the central to easy her life just a guess

kim talked about it from 0:17 to 1:20

Oh okay, thanks for the info.
your are always welcome :)

Last edited: