Mark Prin Bashes Mint Chalida and Her Mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
janajelly1 said:
^^^ We shall see,,,,

Your not the only one lol, I was going to make an mv of M&M, no need to do that now LOL
I worked on a M&M mv couple of days ago but my program didn't let me continue on with it. Maybe that was another sign from God hahaahahahaj kiddin but really tho, Vegas didn't allow me to proceed with my mv that I stayed up two nights working on. Efffff Gives me time to switch the praek now hahahaah jkjk possibly the last mv of the two that I will be making. On to the next

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Ok, I, too, am a M&M fan, but not to the extreme like some of you may be.  However, can someone please clarify what exactly happened between Mark, Mint, and his manager?  From what some of you have said, this goes back a couple of years, right?  I'm just super confused now.

I hate it when parents have to involve themselves into their children's business, whether personally or professionally.  I get that Chalida's mom is just protecting her daughter but I feel that she could've done so behind the camera, called Mark over and discuss it personally rather than have it be in the news.  The whole situation brings a lot of hurt on both sides.  Friendships torn apart.  I think the one most hurt in all of this is Mint herself.

I really don't quite understand the whole story but I hope things will cool and they all can mend things between them.

Also, it is not because I'm bias but if I had to choose between Kim and Mint, I'd choose Mint.  Kim, as sweet as she may be, is just not my cup of tea.

ip.smilez said:
I worked on a M&M mv couple of days ago but my program didn't let me continue on with it. Maybe that was another sign from God hahaahahahaj kiddin but really tho, Vegas didn't allow me to proceed with my mv that I stayed up two nights working on. Efffff Gives me time to switch the praek now hahahaah jkjk possibly the last mv of the two that I will be making. On to the next

I would take that as a sign. I think this shows M Team is officially over. 

jun ji, this is such a long story, I would explain but I'm half asleep, I'm sure our fellow AF members here will explain. :)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
jun ji said:
Ok, I, too, am a M&M fan, but not to the extreme like some of you may be.  However, can someone please clarify what exactly happened between Mark, Mint, and his manager?  From what some of you have said, this goes back a couple of years, right?  I'm just super confused now.

I hate it when parents have to involve themselves into their children's business, whether personally or professionally.  I get that Chalida's mom is just protecting her daughter but I feel that she could've done so behind the camera, called Mark over and discuss it personally rather than have it be in the news.  The whole situation brings a lot of hurt on both sides.  Friendships torn apart.  I think the one most hurt in all of this is Mint herself.

I really don't quite understand the whole story but I hope things will cool and they all can mend things between them.

Also, it is not because I'm bias but if I had to choose between Kim and Mint, I'd choose Mint.  Kim, as sweet as she may be, is just not my cup of tea.

Maybe in the past she already had a chat with him and his manager already, but his manager still didn't put an end to it so she's fed up when this happens. 

Edit: Sorry, I can't answer your questions because the information I know about them might not be as solid as it is, and I don't want to stir things with other people who know more about them than I do. 

I wonder why Mark's manager dislike Chalida so much? 

Well, time for me to sleep. Its 1AM here and I fell asleep on my laptop. Let's hope I dream of James/Mint tonight jk lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thats how Asian parents are. They will interfer at one point. im just surprised May took this long to come out. This is just not recent. There has been this issue since 2010.

I am going back to re read the convo i had with mintwix when this whole thing of mark's manager hating chalida.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This problem dates back so long ago even I can't remember what exactly happened between MM & Mark's manager. Lol We just don't know why his manager hates Mint so much to not allow them to be seen together; have events together etc. They were all good for a brief moment until Feb 14,2011.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
So from my understanding, his Manager just dislikes Mint?  Why?  Jealousy?  If the reason is anywhere along these lines, that's just stupid reasoning.  I get that no one really knows the reason why but if this is it, really, time to get a new manager, Mark!

Mint seems to be a very sweet and caring person.  It is just sad to see her being shunned for something she had no fault in.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Lmao! Omg, I love you guys. You guys are making me weak with your postings! My tummy hurts from laughing but I like that its making time go by super fast for me at work! I can’t wait to see the future fan fictions or lakorns haha.

In regards to Mark's interviews, they are horrible!..sometimes I wonder how he even remembers his scripts for lakorns. He probably gets scold by his manager to practice his lines before going anywhere.

Omg...this is bad...very bad! I LOVE Mark! Something really bad must've happened for both parties to come to this ugly dispute. And of course, they are super young as most of us are here. All of the Adisuan gang, minus Aum, are younger than me...but here's the bottomw line...when you're VERY angry, no matter what age, and however much you try to hold back, you can blow up at any time...Maybe Mark blew up after holding onto something for so long. Maybe Mint and her Mom are hiding something...keeping secrets...whatever...Maybe this all didn't happen and someone hacked their accounts. People are saying that so and so unfollowed so and so and so and so said this and that, but did anyone ever realize if their LINE was hacked, perhaps their IG was hacked too? And if their IG was hacked then there is a high possiblity that the hackers did the unfollowing.
OR, maybe this all did happen at the actors and actresses' own intent due to prolonged anger build-up. We all don't know for sure what happened except the actors and actresses themselves. If you're a fan of Mark or Mint, stay true to it, because it is in times like this that he/ she needs his/ her fans most, his/ her fans' support and love to motivate him/ her to move forward with his/ her career.
I'll be honest now...I was never a fan of Mint but I have nothing against her. The girl is still very young and has much to learn. So does the rest of the so-called newbies. I'm a huge fan of Mark and Kim, MK shipper, as we all know and call it here. Matter of fact, I love the whole Adisuan crew. Neverthelesss, I stay true a fan to the celebs I like and love and know when or not to be bias. Right now, Mint and Mark fans needs all the support and love they can get. They don't just appear on your TV screen for free, it is their job to entertain us...and this certainly isn't entertaining but very heartbreaking. Whatever happens, I'm pretty sure they all know how to solve it and come to a reasonable conclusion. Fans will always be fans, hopefully. At least I am...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I dont know what Mark's manger is trying to run here but from the look of it his manger wants him to gain his fame from the "scandalous" way LOL!

Okay, i know my Kimmy name is drag into this mess for 3 reason, because she is koo-jin with Mark, BBF with Mark and on the NOT so bright side she unfollowed Mint! I hope she stay out of this mess because it really none of her business! Hope she shut her mouth and let those who are in this mess deal with each other! Seriously there are peoples that jumps into conclusion and starts stating things that will drag other into this mess but i hope Kim stay out of this!

I love these two girls and Mark and i hope the best for them all! But the truth is...Mark, you should really learn how to speak for yourself. Let you be your own voice beside having other being your voice!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Sweet_09 said:
I dont know what Mark's manger is trying to run here but from the look of it his manger wants him to gain his fame from the "scandalous" way LOL!

Okay, i know my Kimmy name is drag into this mess for 3 reason, because she is koo-jin with Mark, BBF with Mark and on the NOT so bright side she unfollowed Mint! I hope she stay out of this mess because it really none of her business! Hope she shut her mouth and let those who are in this mess deal with each other!

not only did Kimmy jump in but I think her kimmy sister did too and p'miang (mark sister)?? She unfollowed Chalida on IG..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I notice the post of Kimmy's sister Jenny post SimPly_sWeEt, right now all i could do is wish all of them luck.

No wonder someone told me a year ago that "celebrities are the most depressed living begin on earth" lol!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^lol.

Hopefully, ch3 give mark a new manager.

If Mark's manager is really bad, Preem should watch out. She might get into bad rumors from being under the same manager as Mark. Look at Bella, most of the news i read about her are bad ones.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh. This reminds me of one time when I had beef with one of my former guy friend and our friend, who was a girl, thought it was necessary for her to interfere and drag herself into our problem when she clearly wasn't a part of it. lol She chose to side with him because she liked him and vice versa. After they both ended their friendship with me, they got together but weren't dating. Just "studying" each other. lol After 8 months he didn't want to be with her and then started liking some other chick. She came back running to me to be friends again. Because I'm such a nice person, I let her back into my life. lol Not saying that this happened to them. Haha! Just thought I share a life experience that involved a man and 2 woman. Lolol

I don't know much about Preem but she's also getting bad news concerning her and Ice, the other actress. Mo is also getting backlashed in some way too!

-AyLove- said:
^ Really? I haven't heard any bad news of Preem before other than her acting.
Right...Preem is actually a pretty good actress, in terms of acting. She is very underrated, though...at least I think so.
Mint and Mark never had a chance to show their great chemistry together on screen in a decent drama. Now, that this happened, I think the bad news will follow greatly.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I'm so glued to this topic that I had to do some research and my findings are that Mark's managers were pretty much using Mint as a stepping stone/problem solver of some sort for whenever they wanted to change something in his life.  Using her as a tool, a scapegoat, perse.  If he was dating someone, and they didn't approve, they would ask Mint to be the third wheel and break them up.  When she refused because she didn't want the other girl/party to be hurt, they would then turn on her.  Obviously this would put her in a bad situation if she went along with it but seems like using her good conscience made her realize that they were and are not good people.  It would also make things difficult for her and Mark's friendship.  Her mom seems to have been very supportive of both Mark and Mint as individuals but seeing that his managers are putting her daughter down, without sound evidence, she felt she had to speak up, especially after many years of this ill-treatment.

Of course this could all not be true but like someone stated: where there is smoke, there has to be a fire.  If it is true that his managers don't like Mint for the reason that she was against helping to ruin his relationships, then shame on those managers.  It is time he finds a new one(s) and also... grow a darn spine!  Be a man and learn to look at the issue from all sides before you speak!  Because Mark, in the end, the only thing you'll have lost is a wonderful friend and beautiful nang'ek.

smh...

Status
Not open for further replies.