Mark Prin Suparat

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm glad Mark came in first. But for me, the other two not so much. I mean I love love JMa, but there are others that I love more than him. And then Push, to me he's eh.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Push is surprising though I like him. For JMa, he has more fans after KB. We dont know how many actors were there in this poll but am happy to see these three :)
Bieluvr said:
I'm glad Mark came in first. But for me, the other two not so much. I mean I love love JMa, but there are others that I love more than him. And then Push, to me he's eh.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i have a hate love relationship with mark i always compared him to the bad boy role in a movie where he is a bad boy but he is hot and handsome and girls can't resist him although they know they will get hurt but they still fall for him , if he ever played the playboy role i will sure tune to it coz surely he will play that role perfectly :p 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
i have a hate love relationship with mark i always compared him to the bad boy role in a movie where he is a bad boy but he is hot and handsome and girls can't resist him although they know they will get hurt but they still fall for him , if he ever played the playboy role i will sure tune to it coz surely he will play that role perfectly :p
LOL. But in the end bad boy always turns good for our n'ek which in this case will be Kimmy. :) In real life, it doesn't happen, but in lakors it always does.

Step

Mrs James Ma

เห็นว่าขอรูปคู่กันเข้ามา... โอเคค่ะ จัดไป รูปคู่  •ถ้ารูปคู่ มีรูปนี้ภาพเดียว คงโกรธกันสินะ •ถามจริงๆ คิดว่าแกนนำจะมีม่ะคะ? รูปคู่ •ถ้ามีเลือกตั้งสมัยหน้ายังจะเลือกเก๊าอีกม่ะคะ? •ใครอยากดูก็ขอฟีดแบคหน่อยคร่าา อิอิ พอมีของดีขอเล่นตัวนิสนุง (ปล.อาจไม่ใช่ภาพสวยมาก แต่มีฟิลลิ่งมากในความคิดข้าพเจ้า55555) ขอบคุณที่ติดตามกันมาตลอด มาเม้นมาไลค์มาทักกันเฮฮาตลอดๆนะคะ รูปอาจจะไม่ได้หลากหลายก็ไม่ได้ไปเจอใครเยอะมากมาย ก็หาถ่ายหากินกับคนที่คุ้นๆเคยๆกันนี้แหละคร่า

cr yayee

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Don't know if you've seen this short Film of Mark's yet. It's very cute. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROhRv09bCWU

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks bie, I did not about this. I will watch it soon
Bieluvr said:
Don't know if you've seen this short Film of Mark's yet. It's very cute. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROhRv09bCWU

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mark at Asian Cadet and Junior Judo Championship 2015
 :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: