Mark Prin Suparat

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
there is a thing i wanted t o say about MK one of the thing i love in them they can read each other's mind with less than a glance it's amazing and beautiful to see, they know each other soo weeelll 

see here mark was replying to the host and suddenly see what he did he was still talking to the host but in the same time concentrate on his hand and look what kimmy did , he wanted her to pull together her skirt(btw mark is very protective)  and she understood him by just looking at him 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was surprised to see your post here in Mark's thread cos you are mostly in MK or Kim's thread :p
Mark is very protective. In closeup challenge, MK were in a car, Kim was wearing short skirt. Mark was covering her legs with his hand :coverlaf: I was sooooooooooo happy looking at him like that :spin: :heart:
peace said:
there is a thing i wanted t o say about MK one of the thing i love in them they can read each other's mind with less than a glance it's amazing and beautiful to see, they know each other soo weeelll 

see here mark was replying to the host and suddenly see what he did he was still talking to the host but in the same time concentrate on his hand and look what kimmy did , he wanted her to pull together her skirt(btw mark is very protective)  and she understood him by just looking at him 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I was surprised to see your post here in Mark's thread cos you are mostly in MK or Kim's thread :p
Mark is very protective. In closeup challenge, MK were in a car, Kim was wearing short skirt. Mark was covering her legs with his hand :coverlaf: I was sooooooooooo happy looking at him like that :spin: :heart:
wait a minutei didn't even notice i posted in the wrong thread :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: oyyyy i thought i posted in MK thread hahahahahahahaaaaaaa :rofl: i'm laughing on myself :lolyup: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I knew it  :whaha:  :whaha:  :whaha: you are so cute :lolyup:
peace said:
wait a minutei didn't even notice i posted in the wrong thread :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: oyyyy i thought i posted in MK thread hahahahahahahaaaaaaa :rofl: i'm laughing on myself :lolyup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thisis no surprise for me i always thought that Mark is soo korean and if one day he did a professional career in Korea he will be supper famous seriously he has all what need , 

"Congratulations to MARK PRIN for winning THE BEST INTERNATIONAL STAR Award in Korea Awards 2015!"
cr mk_internationalfc

Step

Mrs James Ma
WWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  CONGRATS Mark
Thai people  love Mark for his Korean look. No wonder he won this :p
I will share it on Various ET news thread :p :coverlaf:
peace said:
thisis no surprise for me i always thought that Mark is soo korean and if one day he did a professional career in Korea he will be supper famous seriously he has all what need , 

"Congratulations to MARK PRIN for winning THE BEST INTERNATIONAL STAR Award in Korea Awards 2015!"
cr mk_internationalfc

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mark graduating on Dec 12 from Rangsit University :woot2:  :woot2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mark Prin will graduated on 12th december from Rangsit University. Congrats Mark  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

cr as tagged, moo_boat

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mark graduated from Rangsit University. His close family,friends, close people congratulated him.

MARK'S FAMILY. His dad, mom, sister   :heart:

His family besides his parents and sister   :heart:   :heart:

Flower arrangement is Kim's hobby. She arranged it for Mark   :)

cr Anne, Chwaab, Kim, Jenzi, to owners, Preem, Mo, bua

Step

Mrs James Ma
4:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-bySZABXDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R1id8ZRf8A