The ingredients are:

Lemons
Organic Grade B Maple Syrup
Cayenne Pepper
Spring Water

These ingredients are for the lemon beverage only. You also have to buy:

Laxative Tea
UNIODIZED Sea Salt

If you cannot find Grade B maple syrup, then you can use Grade A Dark Amber syrup which should be in your supermarkets. The darker the better because it has more nutrients.

So...what do we do now:

When you start, you have to start by drinking a laxative tea at night. You don't start in the morning. For example...eat your last big meal before you go on the cleanse today. Right before you go to bed, drink the laxative tea. This is how you should begin the cleanse. This will loosen the "Stuff" in your colon.

The first thing in the morning you should drink sea salt water (2 teaspoons of sea salt and in lukewarm 32 ounces of water). Wait for like an hour and a half before you drink the lemonade beverage. Because, you have to let the sea salt water go through your body and "flush" out the toxins. IF YOU CANNOT TAKE THIS NASTINESS, replace it with a laxative tea. Especially if you have school/work, I recommend you to take the laxative tea because if you take the sea salt water, you'll be in the bathroom in and out for the next hour and a half. Unless you want to wake up early.

YOU SHOULD AT LEAST DO THE SEA SALT WATER FLUSH ONCE A WEEK. The laxative tea does make you go to the bathroom, but the sea salt flush fully cleans the colon out.

Then you make the lemonade beverage. How to make ONE GLASS (10 ounces):

2 tablespoons of FRESHLY SQUEEZED lemon juice.
2 tablespoons of Grade B Maple Syrup.
1/10 a teaspoon of cayenne pepper.

That's it. You drink 6-12 glasses throughout the day and you HAVE TO TAKE WATER IN AS WELL.

When it is night time, before you go to bed, drink the laxative tea again. Repeat the process for tomorrow.

...read this forum for more information... . http://therawfoodsite.com/forum/

juicee

sarNie Elites
you might lose weight, but it'll only be water weight, so you'll gain it right back when you resume your normal eating habits. as for eliminating toxins or detox, well your body does that on it's own. that's why we have a liver, kidneys, etc. so from a medical standpoint, detoxing is unnecessary.

chinda

sarNie Elites
I'm going to try it this summer. I saw tons of reviews/comments about this on soompi and some said it worked and some said nothing happened. I heard it's supposed to eliminate toxins from your body and such...

my friend is doing 40 days on that I think. He's on day 18. my god. :D he's also athletic... does marathons and all that good stuff.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I always say that I would be doing this but never got around to it, but after I'm done with my exams I need to get my lazy arse up and start this.