Mayura

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Is Num/Yard lakorn good? i'm hesitate to buy this lakorn because i'm not sure what kind of story?
I dont think its all that good...I think Num lakorn suck now...Like his new lakorn with Poo Priya...I might be good to some, but it doesnt interested me...

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm very dissapointed about Mayura not dubbed GRR of Rome and Rita. I don't understand why Mayura never dubbed their lakorn.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg!!! they dubbed the rteam's lakorn!!! title, title please???? i found it at angkorwat "snam snaeh pres chha", waiting another shop, i don't like angkorwat :angry:

somp9

sarNie Adult
Why you don't like to buy from Angkorwat? I thought they sale original movies that dubbed by Mayura.
I know Angkorwat is very pricy and plus the shipping and handling is kind of expensive.

If you don't like Angkorwat, you should buy from Mayura website or ekomsantime. I want to buy GRR too.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Not yet. Ntry is taking long time to dubbed this movie. Usually they're fast but this time nothing has been out seem so slow.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
they are not gonna dub it cause Blue already dubbed it.
All the other dubbing company dubs lakorns before Mayura, but I know it'll dub this one...if they dubbed Badarn Jai and Ruk Sorn Kaen, they'll definitely do this one...they finally dubbed Gae Roy Ruk

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
they are not gonna dub it cause Blue already dubbed it.
All the other dubbing company dubs lakorns before Mayura, but I know it'll dub this one...if they dubbed Badarn Jai and Ruk Sorn Kaen, they'll definitely do this one...they finally dubbed Gae Roy Ruk

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think we have to wait for a while until Mayura dubbed Janie and Mart lakorn. Mayura is very slow for dubbed any lakorns. Look at their website, haven't updated anything new yet.
I want to buy GRR of Rome and Rita lakorn from Mayura website but they don't put up yet.